Pivxx

Great wallet , great tech , one of the most sized slack , still kinda low compared to the upside , get in before the 5$ or DIE POOR !

I've been watching but I'm kind of worried about the potential double top forming. It honestly looks look a really shitty time to try to get in it.

trust your gut. it's too late for the moon mission. if anything, OP is just trying to get you to buy in higher to raise the bidding price so he can jew you out in the end

Well i dont know but atm it's really strong against eveywave of blood in the market so its everyone risk , but i took it

Ill buy when it flattens back out,

Going against the red flow. Let's make money lads

Buy in at $2.45

Does it let you exchange one coin into another?
How's the transaction fees?

luckily i got in at the floor of the last big dip, nice silver lining to all this red in the market.

nah, lots of room for growth, it's got out of the shitcoin territory comfortably and should see real growth in the Anoncoin market share.

If PIVX has hit it's ceiling at just over 2 dollars, 80% of the top 10 market cap coins are overvalued by % in the thousands.

No one is saying that this is the end for PIVX but you have to agree that this looks like a really ugly entry point.

HODL till 10$ !

Oh, yea. Get in at under 0.0008

you ll never get in below 109k sat again. Buy or die poor boys

but then you're missing half the action.

Im the OP , just a reminder to tell you its been about 3hours now since PIVX is stable above 0.00100 , if you are late , its now or never until the next run

Been holding this for about three months now, going to keep holding. Privacy coin with staking instead of ONLY the masternode bullshit, no premine like dash, zerocoin protocol, devs still actively developing. This is going places and is the future dash killer, no idea why people stick with that scamcoin.

Pivx dipped from 170k last ath to under 30k last time, be wary

Fuck! I bought it at $1.66 and sold it tired of waiting. It looked like it couldn't get out of that price. I'm not going in now... Maybe if it goes back to 1.7 or around that.

who bought in at the dip of 93k sat like meeee?

Solid entry point you son of a bitch

proof? When the fuck was that?