What was this board about before crytocurrency?

What was this board about before crytocurrency?

more cryptocurrency obviously

traps and loans
welcome summerfag

talk about boring

Drop shipping generals, some threads about ways to make money and business ideas, some interesting threads about successful scams, professions that make more money and about 20% cryptocurrency. The best thing was that I used to find some really smart and creative posts here, but now it's just memes and frogposters

There was nothing before crypto

This board was made because of crypto. To many threads on /pol/.

i've only been here since late May 2017.

Warren Buffet I guess?

peeing in sinks, eating garbage

>cry to currency

There use to be eBay threads.

Ah, good ol' days. /dsg/ was the best and easiest method for scamming normies. Kneecaps also

business and shitcoin board split needed

I think this board should be allowed to discuss about crypto news, future of the market, Bitcoin and so on and a board solely to discuss altcoins should be made. Sort of like Veeky Forums and /v/

Honestly, despite what people say, it's better now.

>Better
If you browse Veeky Forums solely for shitpost and epic memes, maybe.

It was made for crypto after coin threads clogged up /g/. initially It had other business discussion though because we managed to organize into generals so other Veeky Forums topics could exist.

Now we have /pol/ and /b/ users making a ETH thread every 8% swing.

Knee pads

This

Resume help
Interview advice
Investing
Rent vs owning a house
Dropshipping
Funny job stories
Starting a business stories
Fuck boomer threads
Etc

This board had cryptocurrency threads since the first day of its creation.

He probably meant before it became 99,9% about crypto

>stock market
>ETH/BTC shilling
>career/job paths
>books
>general economy
>investment ideas
Much better than now.
>MOOOOOOOOOON@!!!!111
Fucking kill yourselves.

>frogposters
lel

I have been going onto this board for almost 2 years.

It was mostly people larping as young kids who were wealthy. 19 and owning a porsche 911 or a lamborghini type of shit. They would give advice.

Owning property vs renting.

How to be more frugal.

How to invest money to become wealthy early. How to buy stocks. Which stocks to buy.

Resume threads.

Education threads. Many threads about what courses anons were taking. I am a blue collar worker and remember being jelly of all the people earning really impressive grades in high ranking universities. Always a few people who worked 80 hour weeks in finance making huge money in some threads.

How to start a business and do well in your field.

There were ALWAYS a few crypto threads. Vaguely remember BTC and ETH shilling last year.

honestly I miss investment threads.

I make a decent amount as a wagecuck, but lack knowledge of what I can do with it. Robinhood actually really helped me out in that regard, As I was able to invest into stocks and now I have even more money then I started and the cycle just keeps going. I hope in 15-25 years I can retire

Even like two years ago it was like a different board, they should rename it /bit/ at this point

no it wasn't, Veeky Forums is a containment board for cryptos because /g/ got sick of it
exactly, crypto is the reason Veeky Forums exists
you mean /g/
true
>Fuck boomer threads
haha loved those

Still mad we never got a sticky with basic shit on it

stock trading

rate my resume

kneepads meme

sell me this pen threads

dropshipping general

crypto general