t.me/bittrexpnd
t.me/interstellarpump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if its anything below 100k you can cash it out to your bank account ez pz

in some countries you wont have to pay taxes on it

>wire into bank account
>bitcoin debit card
>localbitcoins

Move to an Eastern European country where your bank acc is not monitored by a government and you're done.

Or speak to friends/relatives if you can find someone trusted in the area to do it for you. Since if you're a US citizen you owe tax anyway.

In Bulgaria you only owe 10% tax locally, but if you have a US citizenship you're fucked anyway.

is estonia a good place to go bulganon?
american expat living in germany here

It's a great place, but I don't think you can cash out cheaply if you have a US passport.

If you wanna get away from the tax burden you need some bumfukville place like Belarus, but you'll also want to trust locals to cash out for you, etc...

Depends on who you know.

But if you're only interested in a nice place to create a startup or sth, Estonia is as good as it gets for a techie - it has the least amount bureaucracy in the world

>Belarus
>trust locals
ha

Exactly my point.

It's either one or the other.

There is no taxes on crypto in Denmark, just take over here on a trip and then you could sell the crypto for cash.

I don't think taxes worth this way. Unless he came to Denmark and became a citizen he'd be required to pay taxes.

Just pay your taxes, can't be too upset when it's all bascally free money.

Also isn't the point of cyrptocurrency that you can't have your transactions tracked? How are they going to know you have money to be taxed unless you tell them?

>buy things using BTC only
>sell them for cash
>???
>profit

>Also isn't the point of cryptocurrency that you can't have your transactions tracked? How are they going to know you have money to be taxed unless you tell them?

When you exchange your money to fiat it has to be deposited somewhere. If a large amount of money gets deposited in a bank account, a prepaid card or whatever all of a sudden the state will ask you where the fuck it's coming from. Some people in my country found the police at their door thinking they've been laundering their money, that's why you should keep every transaction record at all times so you can defend yourself in case that happens.

Don't they make those traceless pre-paid debt cards still? The kinds that illiegal immigrants and other people who can't get bank accounts?

What do the drug cartels do in this situation? Nobody seems to be knocking on their doors asking about income taxes.

>Don't they make those traceless pre-paid debt cards still? The kinds that illiegal immigrants and other people who can't get bank accounts?

I don't know, not in the cuck country I live in for sure.

Idk, I'm thinking of the Wal-mart Green-Dot card in particular but I know other prepaid debts exist.

It's like a 'gift card' only it works everywhere just like a debit card and there is no name or personal information associated with it. So sucks to be you if it gets stolen and they know your PIN, but, idk.

If I cared enough about evading taxes on crypto gains I'd probably just google it. I know there is a work-around for it and it has to be easy.

I have family in china, could they withdraw it and then I go pick it up in cash? (I'm planning a trip there sort of soon)

How would you get cash? They would'nt be suspicious at the bank when they come to withdraw a duffelbag full of Yuan that mysteriously appeared in their account? How would you leave the country with that? I don't think Customs would be okay with that.

I don't know how chinese people get cash for bitcoins, that's why I'm asking here.
I was just considering it as an option.
I just did some research, and currently I'd have to pay 20% taxes on the income made from trading bitcoins, which in my case it's 100% because I mined some dogecoins way back and that's been my initial investment.
Anyways, only after I cash out, which won't happen yet

Yes BlueBird by american express.
Allows for direct deposit and ATM use. Checking/savings account tied to a card that can be used anywhere domestically and internationally.
This is the perfered card for tax return fraud since you can request your tax returns be directly deposited into a bank account.

First use bitpay cards by visa then wire funds to bluebird

>less than 100k a year
>less than 10k a month
>less than 3500 a day

= minimal attention

Do you live in Bulgaria annon? If so is it possible to get gainz here without laws fucking you over?

>tfw gotta keep track of what I do in my personal time with my hard earned & already heavily taxed salary
>gotta be able to explain myself to the "authorities" in case lots of money come my way
>never get one proper explanation about where all the countries' money went and where the national debt came from
>if my investments go wrong, my dear salary is gone and that's that
>if the investments go right, gotta give nearly half of the profits to the state that had already collected a hefty slice of my salary in the first place
>meanwhile bank's are happily investing other people's money, paying minimal taxes on their profits and getting bailed with other people's money if things go south
>tfw live in "developed" ""progressive"" """""democratic""""" "free" country

Free pumps for everyone
t.me/bittrexpnd

DON'T CASH OUT WHILE YOU'RE MAKING PROFITS user!

t.me/interstellarpump

Round the world trip on local bitcoins, cash only.
Write a book about it
Sell book
Become millionaire.

Safest way is making the world use crypto instead of fiat.

Dont forget sales tax, vehicle tax, and property tax on top of it all

Eastern Europe does monitor bank accounts stupid.

no anonymous card, seriously ?

And don't forget '''captial gains tax'''

>implying this matters at fucking all for crypto
I had 37k worth of bitcoins in a wallet for 2013, I just forgot about it but I'm cashing it all out right now. I don't have any records because MtGox vanished but they were all definitely from there and in compliance.