This is the face of a cult member

This is the face of a cult member.
Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

lmao now we just need that one guy to come and post all the fud examples and this thread will be ccomplete

Was DGB the best coin in crypto? It made and broke so many.

I put $50 into dgb when it was 115 sats

it made me love crypto and i thank it for it, and i hope one day it goes up again, but i sold everything at 2k anyway

This again?
This needs to be a bot, this obsession is not healty.

kek

It just tells me that DGB is still alive in some way.
These FUD posts tempt me to buy more, but I don't know when. Why try so hard to keep something down?

non-stop every-day anti-dgb shilling.... again.
dude is this your job or something?

DGB and XRP bagholders should be doxed by the exchange so people can come and gut them like pigs.

That's the only JUST thing that can happen to absolute subhuman cretins who unironically invest their (or parents') money into DGB or XRP because "itz da new tech, XRP will be uzed by da bankz and DGB won the spelling bee competition in indonesia".

I'm not being sarcastic, DGB and XRP holders, or should I use their degenspeak - HODLers, should be killed. Cleanse the genetic pool and remove them from position of possibly, although highly unlikely, procreating and passing on their imbecile genes.

>DGB won the spelling bee competition in indonesia".

Soaking up the fud like a life giving elixir.

This level of hatred is irrational, everyone knows to just fucking hodl and wait through the hard times.

It's a fucking fact that Warren Buffet even said, to be patient when others are impatient.

If one of your coins dipped in price, you would hodl, you wouldn't just sell when you knew it would higher because of the potential it has.

So why the fud? Oh yeah, because you don't want people to buy it. Please explain WHY you so irrationally are making posts constantly, three or four times a day.

Why are you hating on this particular coin so much?

The harder you fud, the more we buy. I mean honestly you either need to see a psychiatrist or you know about the ball pwc is about to drop regarding an investment into the dgbs team and a large purchase of dgbs. Or you are pwc fuding to get the price lower.

>Why are you hating on this particular coin so much?

BECAUSE YOU RETARDED DEGENS KEEP SPAMMING THE ENTIRE BIZ AND TWITTER AND INTERNET IN GENERAL WITH YOUR FUCKING DEGENERATE AND DESPERATE MAKE-BELIEVE STORIES ABOUT DGB AND XRP BEING THE NEXT BIG THING WHEN ALL THESE TWO CRETINCOINS ARE JUST ANOTHER BLIP ON THE PUMP AND DUMP RADAR IN THIS GAME OF TRADING SHITCOINS FOR BITCOIN, YOU FUCKIN DEGENERATE IMBECILE RETARD KILL YOURSELF DIE IN A FIRE JUST FUCKING DISAPPEAR YOU FUCKING INSUFFERABLE DUMB FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>If one of your coins dipped in price, you would hodl, you wouldn't just sell when you knew it would higher because of the potential it has.

Is that guy supposed to be me?

moot point, still up over 500%

sold a little bit when it was up 10x to diversify and that money has gone up 10x too

dgb gave me enough $$$ to pay for most of my degree, holding out of respect at this point

Actually no, there hasn't been any more DGB threads than any other subject. Thats not an excuse. I see more threads for fucking 4chancoin than I do for DGB - now thats a 'real coin' right? Not some PnD scam - you really care about Veeky Forums users exposing DGB, and letting real investors pump their money into 4chancoin ;)

What line is that? I see 10 cents, 30 max.
Look at coinmarketcap in 2016, and then compare in 2017, waves was at 20 cents, it's hit above 4 dollars this year. I don't think DGB will make that any time soon. But it could hit 30 cents.

>coin is under 100
>huge price spike in less than a month
>still up a huge amount
DGB isn't dead and it isn't close to it. Any newfags that bought high should just hold, but if you're smart then you bought early and there's no worry.

Op the only dgb threads that exist are you and your fud obsession. Please seek help!

Nobody except you even cares about this shitcoin anymore.

Considering how much digifags shit up board this is nothing in comparison.

>muh minecraft server
>muh shittybank
>muh conference

That was weeks ago during the hype!

Whats the issue anyway, it's essentially a discussion forum, people post stuff, sometimes you will like it, sometimes you won't.

You know you can filter things you don't like right? Like I filter Bitbean shit. You can filter DGB.

it was 2 weeks ago.
now only fud threads several times a day.

Payback is a bitch

>coin is clearly consolidating
>endless sperg threads telling me to sell

WELL THEN
TIME TO BUY BUY BUY

with this number of same threads....it really looks like somebody have a job to create this fudding threads every single fucking day.

>Quotes Buffet
>Buffet hates crypto
>I lel

Keep in mind this is just a SMALL sample of his fudding effort, from the couple of hours I've been online and on Veeky Forums, (and I work full-time). I can't even be arsed to list all his others, and there's likely several-hundred more throughout the day when I'm not on.

He's actually taken on board the comment about him running from a pajeet call-centre script, and varying it up a lil now finally.

Either way, this faggot actually has a folder full of these pics on his PC, and all the text copy / pasted, just for the purpose of fudding DGB threads for over two and a half weeks now, every.single.fucking.day. Amusingly I've started seeing someone else posting this list too lol.

Who's even talking about DGB at the min otherwise? Nothing will be happening till whenever the awards happen in July.

Indeed. I can't imagine ANYONE having any sort of reason to put this much fucking effort in otherwise. Either part of some P&D whale group, or being paid in rupees. You can at least understand where the fucking shills are coming from, but this?...

Just remind him he's a faggot. Sage his thread and move on.

oops missed this one. From the fud spam yesterday:

Compare and contrast, and explain why OP is a faggot.

bag holders, send your DGB to DBpr4WSyLsgPxy21TbpTxbDujcTwsQLnNZ

rest easy and get on with your lives....

>J--j-j-j-ust shaking out the weak hands guys

There is no one that profits from this. Its just hilarious making fun of DGB bagholders. The only thing worse are Swarm City and POSW bagholders.

You do realise the handful of "ZOMG DGB IS MOONING!" (when it's clearly not, and no imminent news), and "DGB 1$ SOON?" etc threads are likely being posted by the same faggot, right?

He comes on EVERY day, scans the board, if there's a DGB thread, he enters and spams his folder full of shite, if not then he makes 4-5 copy-paste threads and again, spams his folder full of shite. Been caught samefagging over different IPs also.

Why do you think you see all these threads appear all at once. I came on today about half an hour ago and there's already 4 up, all by this faggot, or his group of pajeets.

>muh shittybank
>muh conference
These are the reasons the coin skyrocketed though.

Beyond me. Someone who wants to keep the price down maybe.

This Faggot makes at least four threads all at once, as soon as he comes online, every, single day for over two weeks:
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ (OP)

And tell me how this is normal. NO simple troll puts in this much fucking effort:

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →