SC

Can it go down much more, planning on picking some up around 540sats

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_(unit)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he didn't have buy orders waiting on the dip

I bought at 678 and i want to kill myself rn
will IT EVER go back up?

I'd wager by 2020 as the emission rate slows, we'll see high 600s again. It's a great coin. You're gonna like it!

funny meme kid

sold at 700.. phew. should i buy back in yet?

will their product ever be usable though? isn't this hole thing ridiculous?

On their github they're talking about having contracted people to help with the UI UX will be around August. I'll look for sauce when I get home

DavidVorick commented 29 days ago
We are contracting professional help to work on our branding. This includes both the website and the UI, and some other features of our business. It may take a few months for this to pay off, but expect to see some design upgrades soon across the board.

This is nice and all but the design is the last thing i'm worried about. Need coders for a stable functioning product

I think by the end of this year we'll see a good product, by the end of 2018 we'll see a product competitive to Drive, Cloud, ...

I think 496 might happen again.. That's just speculation though; I base this on the current price for hosts which they intend to compete with (and claim to be cheaper than)

I went all in at 570. When can I expect to at least break even?

Better be sooner than that

fck off with your neo nazi gay club scam shit

Just wait until everything drops on Monday. It will be 500 then...

What's Monday?

can we ddos telegram?

The first day of the week

Not in Kansas

Well, it looks like you got your wish.
It's below 500 sats.

Madness, been watching it all day, set an order for 501. Thats a very good buy price looking at the past months graph

oh god i really fucking hope so. shit, but until then I think i'll put in a buy order for 1 sat. not 1k. not 100. 1. single. satoshi. then if this thing fucking rockets past the moon and out of the virgo supercluster, so will I

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

F

bou ght in at 590 before the weekend. realize what i had done too late. might as well average in some more right?

can someone plz explain what a "sat" is

Siacoin is dead. Flopped Asic Sales. 500/10000 expected. Fail. 1.6 network utilization. Marketing to big biz but what biz would risk bitcoin price flux's of 100's of dollars for cloud storage. this coin has a bunch of people holding gas cans hoping someone get's in to drive the car. fuckcoin.

They didn't increase the price as we head toward the end of the presale so everybody is waiting for the last minute.

I'm going to buy 5 in the next couple days, I'm just moving money around right now and don't feel any particular rush.

Well, you're dumb as shit. Buying a asic miner that will take a year to deliver.

Market saturation indicator

Smallest denominator of a bitcoin, like 0.00000001 sat (satoshi)

thats mBTC you dumb pajeet.

Noticed a lot more name-calling on Veeky Forums the last couple of days.

I'm enjoying all the drama, I bought my bitcoins years ago, I remember "missing out" so many times as bubbles would appear because I knew the tech and didn't believe it was ready....same thing with Sia, it got swept up in an altcoin bubble for no apparent reason, of course the price will correct to something that reflects its current maturity. Next year when the tech is more solid, I've bought back in near the bottom, and I have my ASICs, I'll be sitting pretty.

Assuming I even care about that much money next to my bitcoins, of course..

Ugh, the library is this way >>> en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_(unit)

i'd direct you to the shitting street but you're already phone posting from it.

enjoy your 12.5k in useless miners when sia nose dives in 5 months. lol

> in 5 months, lol
but the miners won't be here for 12 months desu

exactly, in a year you will have 12.5k in paper weights

I like you.

I only bought 1 though - am hoping to see a return on HDD renting soon too.

The risk is enormous so name calling is almost warranted.

I'm actually only buying 4 for myself, the other 1 is on behalf of a friend since I'm putting an order in anyway. If I were spending cash I'd probably only buy 2, but I'm willing to take bigger risks when spending bitcoin since it's a risky asset anyway.

The premise behind Sia is very solid. Using erasure codes to get massive redundancy and requiring bonds to discourage sybilling (so the redundancy is independent) is a very simple, obviously good idea.

The autist is pointing out that you said 0.00000001 sat, but what you meant was 0.00000001 BTC, or 1 satoshi

It'll double by Tuesday.

guaranteed!

Nothing is guaranteed. It just seems to be shaping up for a big upswing this time as it mirrors the last two growths since the end of May.

Right now it's hanging around 5k and the volume more sided in the buys. Might be worth getting into it if you feel the risk. I think this is more of a long term hold but it definitely can be shorted this week.