NMR bagholders club - daily update

Hello NuMale'aires. How are your NMR bags doing? Mine are still here.

I got my bags at a really good price. It went a little bit like this

> buy at .029
> one hour later sell at .055
> wow I finally cracked the matrix, all aboard the Lamboland train
> buy buy buy at .065

And then the epic drop began. I decided, I made a conscious decision - I won't sell at .05...or .04...or .03

I decided, boy, I'm gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time.

What is happening today? This piece of shit scamcoin is going up?

.023 wtf, .029 daily high? It was .011 yesterday...is there hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

numer.ai/#film2
youtu.be/dhJnt0N497c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god I wish you faggots never discovered Veeky Forums

you have no fucking clue what your doing

>you have no fucking clue what your doing

Wow - you seem to be a very astute individual.

They cut the distribution of NMR from tourneys by 90% and increased the USD reward.

So the market won't be flooded every week. It's currently crashing so just be aware of that.

sell it, stay out and go load up on DGB

this is what happens when Veeky Forums decides to play against legit institutional traders and hedge funders lmao.

KYS, faggot

>It's currently crashing so just be aware of that.

What do you mean? Yesterday it touched .011 and now it's floating around .023 and the volume increased 3 times overnight, I think...

> just turned 1.56 NMR to 1.70

Sold 2k NMR bags for .014 yesterday. I bought them when they were at .042. Huge loss.

literally what?

Seriously, have you done any reading on what this actually is or how it works?

HODL is more than just a meme, you know
Especially with so much money user, jesus

>HODL
Hahahaha

Don't worry, I went all in on ANS. I'm just preventing more loses by selling. I'll get it all back once ANS pumps.

>once ANS pumps

I have some bad news for you...

umm, so, did you read what NMR is? Are you sure you know what you're doing user?

>have 30 nmr
>sell half trying to anticipate big pump yesterday
>buy back into nmr
>now have 21 nmr

remember kids

dont chase the pumps

Do you think it's gonna dip more? Not that user but I bought ans at 36 and did the mistake of not selling at 39. Thinking of selling it now, but don't want to take such huge losses

the neck wasnt done forming

this is the second shoudler

clockwork

Nah it went back up to 55 range

numer.ai/#film2

youtu.be/dhJnt0N497c
This isn't going down.

do head and shoulder always come crashing down

Hello felix

I don't know what it's going to do, but I was referring to the fact that it had already pumped like crazy so I wouldn't count on another pump anytime soon

I really want this to go up, bags are heavy as fuck.

Well, volume is increasing but price is going down. Don't know what to think of this

I've seen nothing but floating red candles through the last 10 hours every time some fuckface tried to bring the coin down.

People are accumulating, they see the potential.

you should really want the price to drop.
sort term traders are gonna be BTFO'd

How the fuck am I even supposed to interpret this.
What the fuck is that guy with a 700 NMR Buy wall thinking.

It's a baiting tactic to push up the price. Once people starting buying up close to his wall, the wall would immediately come down.

this

I definitely would have thought that except it seems that wall is getting sold to, it's steadily gone down to 500 as transactions have moved. Fully concede I am learning, though, so maybe I'm just missing something.

The tournaments are being used to refine the AIs ability to read the crypto market. That is the actual goal behind it. We are contributing to building better bots to fuck over trading.

Fuckbrain here who went all in at 0.025. Looks like it's repeating the first pattern when it first mooned but on a smaller scale, if past movement is any inference for future movement. Then it might do another little bounce then dip again to mid teens if it fails to take after the bounce. Considering that July 4th is just on the horizon, I think it's going to lull a bit around .02. That's my chan trading shit take, Renaissance, hire me already.

This coin is so fucking weird. It keeps bouncing all over the place and still has a huge volume even though it's still dropping.

This DESU

I've been reinforcing sell walls and attacking large buy orders for the past five hours for this very reason. I want Veeky Forums to stay the fuck out of my investments

NMR waking up right now

volume is dropping get out now

too much pnd in NMR right now for me
I'll take my profits and come back later

If you guys want to get rich, put everything you have into NMR right now.

Market cap is comically low because people were anticipating more coins being given out. This has now been adjusted.

that pump already happened when it hit .029

I can't everything is down so much I'd have to sell at a 50% loss just to buy NMR.

lol ok man. I've led the horse to water, drink or don't.

yep
this is a long term hold but expect to see a lot of volatility because of market conditions and weak hands dropping bags

>too much pnd in NMR right now
>I'll take my profits and come back later
>this is a long term hold
>weak hands dropping bags

you are the cancer you think every one else is