Silkroad 3.0

Buy the dip, thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/about/double-deposit-escrow/
antilop.cc/sr/
t.me/interstellarpump
t.me/bittrexpnd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daily reminder that SILK ROAD V3 is a decentralized black market platform for all your drug trading needs

double deposit escrow so you cant get screwed over

never have to deal with lowlife criminals face-to-face anymore... just buy all your drugs comfy and online on SILK ROAD V3!

How does this work? If I was a low-life criminal I'd just pocket the BTC you sent me and not send you anything. Are you going to call the cops or the FEC or come knock on my door and shiv me?

Seems like a great way to get ripped off unless I'm missing something.

U should get a dictionary, and look up the term escrow.

>Double deposit escrow
You fucking idiot.

theres a double deposit escrow, some vendor rips you off you can burn his deposits

read up more on it here:

bitbay.market/about/double-deposit-escrow/

its pretty neat and could revolutionize the drug market... IF we get these cucks to embrace SILK ROAD V3!

in all seriousness these guys have the best product after bitcoin

there is an actual working client, tons of features

only problem is theyre retarded when it comes to marketing. they try to market this as some contender for ebay and bore people to death with their shitty baywatch memes and walls of texts

this needs to be marketed for its true purpose... a decentralized drug platform

global drug trade is almost half a TRILLION dollars a year with a huge chunk of it online.

if we get these cucks to embrace the black market angle we all finna be rich and Im dead serious here

yeah your missing the vendor bond, to be able to sell, which I believe some markets charge up to 500 to start, also the fact the markets are escrow or multisig escrow. So yeah you taking money and running is not going to be that simple. Because as soon as someone disputes your withdrawal is locked until its resolved. Also if you are ruled as a scammer by the admins after complaints they delete your account and keep your deposit. Its a lot like ebay and paypal. The only way to do what you want is to actually build rep and sell shit, than when you can get early release on the coins than you could scam, but that will take you a good while to get to that point.

I see you never been on a market before, welcome to 2017 maybe this year.....

we finna be rich?

what if the vendor doesn't rip you off and you 'burn his deposits' anyway?

how is the vendor protected?

then he will burn your deposit and you lose money

FFS just read the fucking link I posted
its not rocket science

if youre too dumb to understand this simple concept then just get out, SILK ROAD V3 is not the project for you.

calm down, i just skimmed the text and missed the point

thanks for clearing it up anyway, faggot

all good brother we just dont want low IQ mongrels in this project

this is a serious project for serious investors
WE FINNA BE RICH MY NIGGAS!

bought in at 1200 and it's already dropping fuck me

why do I keep falling for you shills

antilop.cc/sr/

WE FINNA BE RICH NIGGAS

SILK ROAD V3 is long term hodl... were still working on breaking down the dev to fully endorse the drug trade

this, need to make that pussy grow some balls

I've been holding since 883

I guy sold 50btc worth which has caused the dip. Will got back up - easy profits!

You can sell privately as u can create private markets so even the administrators can't see ur listing unless you allow them to see it

We got to pump it up madafakaaaasss!!!

t.me/interstellarpump

Free pumps for everyone!!!
t.me/bittrexpnd

yeah but people need to know about this
this is really a great product IMO the only coin except bitcoin that I can take seriously

but the shit tier marketing isnt helping it.

even great projects can fail with shitty marketing

Finna
A word used by dumb fucks who are too lazy or too stupid to say or even type the words "going to"
Person 1: Ima finna go to Dunkin Donuts to get some coffee
Me: Shut the fuck up. I don't give a shit

get out with your bad vibes man
shoo

we finna shill this to a million dollar market cap

make that billion

No bad vibes but u just have no (new/actual) facts to proof what ur saying. It s just not looking serious

>bittbay is now SILK ROAD V3
>memes have taken over
>dev buckling under pressure to go full ancap black market drug site
>no big news

stay poor then, its your choice

You forgot
>we finna be rich nigga

replying to your own post doesnt makes u more serious

>he still doesnt get that the memes toook on and tons of people are on the SILK ROAD V3 train

nigga theres threads and posts popping up every day, I cant shil 24/7 and dont need to

the market has spoken, this is what the people want
WE FINNA BE RICH NIGGA!

WE FINNA BE RICH NIGGAAA

Haha im out rn...

>Silk road V3
Is this a coin? I can't find on coinmarketcap

Kek

Can we get to 2400?

Yeah buddy, it's a coin. Just, uh, send me some bitcoin. I'll hook ya up real nice like.

You morons from your Pump and Dump group don't realize that posts like this drive people away from your pump.
No one is going to invest in a drug trafficking you dumbasses.
Bitbay isn't anything illegal and the more you try to push that it is, the less people will buy into it.
Just sold all my shares to spite you. Fuck off.

>theres no money in the drug trade

lel go away user

After the silkroad user started shilling bitbay here as a drug marketplace, bitbay dropped 30%. Coincidence?

>HEY BRO RISK GOING TO PRISON THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR TEN DOLLARS

Asshole.

bitbay started tanking well before the shilling
market is confused about the shitty marketing

once the dev endorses full ancap drug trade platform its gonna moon again