I see haxxors

I am currently looking at two tabs within the same Firefox browser session that show two entirely different deposit addresses for the same Order ID. The first tab remains open from when I placed the order 2 days ago. The second tab I opened just half an hour ago on a whim. Somehere there is haxxors buying pizza with my moola.

Op here - this is using Shapshift.io btw

Its csgo lotto all over again

use Chrome little brain

I'm too autistic to understand what you're trying to say. Post a screen

Pretty sure it's OP who is autistic (and not in a good way)

Part one

Part Two

I had the same Order ID open in Chrome as well yesterday and it showed the address shown in image Part One. A shame I closed that tab

Tis haxx. No lie.

Note the absence of the 'ShapeShift AG (CH) identifier left of the address bar in image Part One.

Which may or may not be relevant.

>shapehift.io
you fucked up

Seemed a legit site for micro-exchanges.
Any suggestions regarding better options?

that's not what i meant
look at the address bar of your screenshots
second one
>shapeshift.io
first one
>shapehift.io

you fell for history's oldest scam, a website pretending to be the one you're looking for, but with a typo in the URL

OP confirmed retard

FFS. kill me now.

Actually nvm. I'll just re-enroll in special school.

>you fell for history's oldest scam, a website pretending to be the one you're looking for, but with a typo in the URL
this :(

how much did you send anyway?

Pizza and beer money essentially. Couple hundred bucks. Stings but won't kill me

oh well
by the way, i wouldn't recommend shapeshit as their fees are idiotic
just to check it out i send $20 in ETH to convert it to BTC, ended with $12 worth of BTC

Thanks for pointing out the problem btw. I should have picked it myself - I own a lot of domains. There's an established means to get this type site of site taken down with some speed I'll be able to initiate.

Damn. I don't think Changelly is much better either,