ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tzsj7V-XSNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This whole crash just makes me want to buy more, but I am out of money... I hope it keeps crashing till I get payed on the 7th

Slowly bleeding off. People have lost faith in the project

obelisk announcement was a flop and then the entire market turned bearish. fundamentals haven't really changed it's probably a good buy.

>crashing
it's 100% up from a month ago

I keep looking at it all day thinking to buy or not. 520-530 is pretty tempting

it'll break 500. I think it'll bounce off the 400 sat support

Obelisk thing has actually stirred some uncertainty in me. For what the fucking reason do we need some ASIC miner shit?

i cant wait to unload all of this, waiting for 600 sats again and im out

i downloaded the Sia UI wallet and it is an absolute mess
cant close it without task manager
when you do finally close it, theres 9 different things still running in the background
19 days to sync blockchain

they have no idea what they're doing, who would ever trust them as a cloud service?

they had a whole blog entry on it. basically if they stick to gpu mining , miners just jump back and forth between whatever is most profitable and the network will never be truly secure. Obelisk shows they're pretty serious about the project, I think, but people freaked out when they only accepted btc payments and not sia.

IT JUST

KEEPS

DROPPING

i own it as a goof, i picked up thousands for about the cost of lunch.

>buy sia
>shit moons
>get excited, buy more
>shit drops
>buy more
>drops even further

wtf I thought this was a solid coin

>Buy high sell low

The biz way

We finna be rich my niggas!

We are talking SILK ROAD v2.0!

Just waiting for dev to confirm it.

A BILLION DOLLAR DRUG TRADE ONLINE.

holy shit we bout be rich! I'll SIA at the fucking bank weak niggas! No more hustling the corners.

The same story bro, I wish I sold that shit at 800. I think the whole growth was just a hype about HUGE NEWS ON FRIDAY which turned out to be a fucking asic that is not even ready yet.
We have to learn from our mistakes. If I will ever see big announcements like that I will sell whatever I'm hodling immediately

If you have any patter recognition at all, you'll notice SC regularly drops back to the high 400s. Now's the time to buy and hodl 'til it gets up to the 700-800 range.

youtu.be/Tzsj7V-XSNw

alright i just bought some at 508 sat.
how fucked am I

it's going to go sub 500 easily m8 before rising...but still good if you are holding long term.

Yea i paid fuck all for my bags, have no problem hodling for years. If it hits ten cents im out tho.

so far a good call. Lets see how far down it goes

Fuck it I just sold my bags.

This shit won't go higher than 600 until next year.

this.

Right now, everything they have is shit. Buy in at late November, early December. my guess is it might only be 700 sats max, but way lower if Ethereum completely hangs itself. screencap this

You will never see 600 sat again

its a long term coin

never thought it would ever go back to 480 where i boght it, but its a real possiblility. i remember a short few weeks ago it was soaring, around 860 and we were all talking about it getting to 1000. oh how times have changed.

Instead of developing the technology these faggots have instead embarked on developing shitty ass hardware and other gimmicks.

NOT impressed.

Will rebuy at 250 SAT.