Golem is a new idea that showes the potential Apple and Microsoft did in the 80's yet everyone is labeling it a...

Golem is a new idea that showes the potential Apple and Microsoft did in the 80's yet everyone is labeling it a shitcoin for meme reasons.

The devs dont care about the value now. Instead of jerking to Token prices they are working on the goal of decentralized computing.

I reccomend you guys pick up at least 100 bucks of golem for the long hold.

golem is a shitcoin developed by polish subhumans and have a WOMAN as lead dev

youve been warned, anons
stay the fuck away from this shitshow

I thought so too until I saw it's run by a woman and they are a polish company. Do you think Google could have succeeded by a bunch of barbarians? That shit was devised by american tech geniuses. We are simply put, the best.

I'll stick with iex.ec and watch them dwarf this vaporware project once their new marketing team gets to work.

>GNT and not SNM
>preferring gin and tonic over sadomasochism

Why is SONM tanking while GNT is rising ?

>GNT rising

where?

t. hold both

you got me.

We finna be rich my niggas!

Golem is a decentralized currency that we can use to sell drugs!

We are talking SILK ROAD v4.0!

Just waiting for dev to confirm it.

A BILLION DOLLAR DRUG TRADE ONLINE.

holy shit we bout be rich! No weak niggas are even allowed in!

Because SNM hasn't launched.

>/pol/ in charge of making informed financial decisions

polack here, I understand that we sound edgy and autistic to normies (I remember the first time I visited pol), but we ARE normally right.

Can you unironically argue with pic related?

the right to work thing. unfortunately, women must work. there are just too many shit men out there, who dont want to take care of their family, or run off with other women. let them work, they have something to feed themselves when they are ditched instead of going to the govt for welfare.

Wouldnt even waste my time reading that. I could spend that time reading whitepapers or looking at graphs. Fuck off, you are cancer and your ideas and essays get you nowhere.

I've lost 40% on this vapor coin, I want to believe, but I'll probably sell out when brass emerges.

If it ever does.

Please dont make me a bag holder forever ;_;

>That shit was devised by american tech geniuses
>Bitcoin made by a japanese
>ETH made by russians
Google is outdated shit.

You don't realise how many gridcoin fanbois are here op. They don't want golem to succeed.

>the right to work thing. unfortunately, women must work. there are just too many shit men out there, who dont want to take care of their family, or run off with other women. let them work, they have something to feed themselves when they are ditched instead of going to the govt for welfare.
>tfw because these are shit men raised by single mothers, supported by the welfare state

>remaining willfully ignorant
Kek
Butt this is more pol-worthy

Women are a red flag if they're part of a team when the culture is pushing diversity instead of meritocracy - the same holds true for niggers, muds, spics, etc. Is this bitch a cultural marxist or is she that 1 girl who was in your CS program?

>claims problems are caused by women working and voting
>he's actually describing problems caused by both men and women working and voting simultaneously

I wonder how he'd feel about removing men from working and voting, seeing as that would also solve those problems according to his own logic

In theory sort of; but not really, men lack the nurturing essence which makes women ideal for raising a family and caring for a home.

>TL;DR
Fine then, live under a rock if you choose.

Not as a fact. When conditions were different, you DID work, or you didnt eat, or things around your house didnt get done. The men had to work, or die hungry on the street.

Stupid ignorant white men are a red flag

>men lack the nurturing essence

No we don't

I love this fucking autistic /pol/tards taking the "rule" and applying it to individuals.
Let me teach yall 'bout how this could go wrong, as a matter of fact, racist people tend to be dumb, so let's assume you're a racist redneck, this means you're dumber than a nigger?No, it means you're probably dumber than one, but if you're a singular individual, you might be more intelligent than one.

>Is this bitch a cultural marxist or is she that 1 girl who was in your CS program?

I'm guessing the latter. She just has that look about her.

>Try typing that in english.

Poland is based and full of hard workers. Fuck off, /pol/

>The word Golem occurs once in the Bible in Psalm 139:16, which uses the word גלמי (galmi; my golem), that means "my light form", "raw" material, connoting the unfinished human being before God's eyes.The Mishnah uses the term for an uncultivated person: "Seven characteristics are in an uncultivated person, and seven in a learned one," (שבעה דברים בגולם) (Pirkei Avot 5:6 in the Hebrew text; English translations vary). In Modern Hebrew, golem is used to mean "dumb" or "helpless". Similarly, it is often used today as a metaphor for a brainless lunk or entity who serves a man under controlled conditions but is hostile to him under others.[citation needed] "Golem" passed into Yiddish as goylem to mean someone who is clumsy or slow

Sure. I'd love to stay at home all day, doing cleaning and cooking for a few hours, and have someone else bust their ass for me. Sounds good. Of course this is strictly imaginary because women can't do half of the jobs that need to be done.

I don't mind that women have the right to work, because I support individuals being able to do what they want. But the situation currently is not "right" but "need". This isn't exactly progress.

trayvon click clack purple drank ooga booga, indeed.

/pol/ is always right

only on /pol/. you do not know how whales will act.

speak for yourself nancy boy

It's run by a woman.

It has no real business potential.

The woman is only the lead software engineer

But yeah, it's likely doomed