XEL/ Elastic on Bittrex

Is it a shitcoin? is it worth it? i have no fucking clue, but as of this post it literally appeared on Bittrex as of like an hour ago. I bought some. Big mistake or what?

Bought some, just curious how it will go, looks good at the moment...

heard good things about it. its similar to golem or something like that. im trying to figure out what a good entry point is

Invest in chancoin while you still can

26k sats right now. anything could happen at this point. I think it might 100x in a month or less, especially if golem bag holders really think this is a good alt

im thinking this coin is gonna be longterm, but prolly gonna sell some at tops and buy at dips.

stop shilling you fucking nigger there are plenty of chancoin threads

Give me a fucking break. This thing will be 10k sat by the end of the night. If you want to buy don't do it now, wait a day or two for it to bottom out.

too late. aww well, but i'll put in a buy order if it really does bottom out like that ;^}

how many sats you bought at?

25k. kill me. I took user's advice and put a buy in for 10k if it bottoms out that way. but put in a sell for 0.025btc. judging by all the other coins on here, single one will eventually get a 100x at least and since this thing is as good as you guys are saying and someone stole my fucking thread to make another, maybe it'll be more. I'm just gonna kms if it explodes to 300x, but hopefully i'll catch it on the up and up and pour everything in to ride the rocket to the moon

do your own researches you ignorant lazy piece of crap

nice reddit meme faggot. now kys

when to buy in here? 20k? 10k?

Was trading for 15k to 25k satoshi on OTC forums. Probably won't go lower than this.

just flipped for a quick 0.2 btc
good.

Some big guy whale just put up a 60 BTC sell wall to crash this meme coin with no survivors. RIP to anybody who bought over 24k

good thing i bought in at 21k.... right?

the whole idea of supercomputers is pretty fucking stupid

>better hashrates
>faster transactions
how so?

is 16k a good entry for a good profit?

I just bought in at 17.5. That wall is back up at 18.5

someone said 10k is inbound for tonight, that would be an excellent time to buy, unless it pulls a BNT and keeps falling under 6k sats by the end of tomorrow night, then it'd be best to wait it out, but DEFINITELY keep an eye on it and make it one of your top 10 alts to track

we crashed Tradesatoshi.com

I also bought in around 17.5 before they ate the wall. in for a good profit