How fucked is he?

how fucked is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lJkHl9SZ1DY
justice.gov/usao/file/831856/download
nytimes.com/2011/09/26/us/tough-sentences-help-prosecutors-push-for-plea-bargains.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prediction: He walks.

Fuck did he do now?

He had sex with a dog on stream last night, google it. It'll be hard to walk from this, dunno about his state laws for this thing though.

He's rich idiot of course he's gonna get off

he outkiked the kikes and now he must pay. The only way for him to go free is to outkike the kikes who have been outkiked. It gets exponentially more difficult, but he might get away with it

He'll be fine, all he has to do is plead the 5th for the rest of his life :^)

youtu.be/lJkHl9SZ1DY

Top Kek he's going to walk. This whole case sounds like bs someone was forced to come up with after the drug hikes even though there is essentially no evidence of him doing anything.

He walks or gets a slap on the wrist.

Ripping hospitals off with overpriced drugs is basically encouraged by federal law. They WANT pharma companies to make insane profits so they'll keep making new medicines so way down the line there are generic drugs that can treat everything.

Cruxifying one douchey faggot CEO won't be in their best interests.

he quadrupled the arab lady's initial principal but she still wants to screw him over. the old man who lost his money in shkreli's hedge fund stole 300 million dollars from his wife.

hehehe

the fool thought he could talk anyway he wanted to congress and not have them sic attackdogs on him. ahaehahaehaehaeheaeeghee

he is jew or he is muslim?

> increased the price of AIDS drug Daparim from $13.50 a tablet to $750 overnight.

this is really evil.

> increased the price of AIDS drug Daparim from $13.50 a tablet to $750 overnight.

>this is really evil.

But the fact is everyone pretty much does it. Fact: no one that needed the drug didn't get it. Fact: the system subsidizes presectription drugs
Fact: they are all outrageously priced in the US

So he basically is a scapegoat. This case is right alongside daily articles explaining how the American health care system is a giant racket yet all plebs can do is feel smug about this one case while everyone continues to pay 6 times more for care thats not even half as good as our neighbor

this

>daparim
>AIDS

You mean Daraprim, toxoplasmosis and cystoisosporiasis
He already said multiple times that the reason he did so was because it was the only way to generate enough capital to dump into researching on how to improve daraprim and get rid of the awful side effects

He literally did nothing wrong

>believing him

Do you actually have sources to support your
>Fact
claims? Or are you just barfing out what was shat into your head?

it was just a one man pump and dump

He is worse than a Jew, his is, Allah forgive me for uttering this word, an Albanian.

>Fact: the system subsidizes presectription drugs

system don't get money raining from the sky.
its taxes. and this dude is definitely really evil.

>You mean Daraprim, toxoplasmosis and cystoisosporiasis

its used for people who have aids......
45% of people have this toxoplasmosis already now ....but its not as deadly in healthy human organism.

>Albanian.
so he is muslim ?

Dude you're too fucking retarded for this site, learn to type and express thoughts like a human being

He already said all you had to do was call him up and explain your situation and he would have given you the drug nearly for free because it will fucking kill you in the state that its in
Do you expect him to just magically improve the drug for free?

I knew he was a faking faggot when I saw the bernie sticker and he said he supports feminists.

He technically committed a large scale ponzi scheme.

But in reality, he succeeded. Ponzi schemes work by robbing one investor to pay a previous one. All ponzi operators "plan" to turn their businesses into "real ones" and never successfully manage to, so they just string investors along until they're caught.

He actually did though lol. After stringing along like 4-5 people and robbing one to pay the other, he hit the jackpot with a medical company and was able to make massive profits for everyone.

It's actually ridiculous that he might go to jail for committing what might be the first big money ponzi scheme that ends well

He's being charged with securities fraud

The drug gouging has nothing to do with this trial

He did literally nothing wrong.

You fags need some perspective, it's very expensive and time consuming to research effective drugs and get them through FDA approval. Some medicines are developed at enormous cost to treat rare diseases and just a handful of patients. Drugs must be expensive, its not like the government pays companies to do research or they research shit themselves.

The only way they make a profit is by passing the costs onto the drugs they sell. If they didn't make a profit, they would have no investors they would'nt develop any new drugs.

Nevermind these garbo Europeans, Canadians, 3rd worlders ripping off their patent rights while doing jack shit to develop drugs on their own. US leads the way in pharma R&D.

Full disclosure I'm heavily invested in pharma.

Anybody that needs the drug gets it for a penny each if they don't have the health insurance to pay for the drug at full price. 200 people are payed to do nothing but make sure anybody that needs the drug gets it. The added price is to develop multiple drugs that have no cure. Not only that, but he has to do it to cover his costs of buying the company. He would take years upon years to get back his investment value. He quite literally did nothing wrong for jacking the price.
On the other hand, this goy is going to jail for years. Making big pharma look bad in the public eye is an easy way to ask the government to look through everything you have ever done.

Fuck off Martin

You scammed the shit out of so many people and lied

pharma is not actually interested into curing anybody or protecting anybody from illness.

its all about getting money from desperate people in horrible situations ... from dying or from people who are getting blind or some things like that.

you sound like someone who work for pharma industry lol. securities fraud is a quite serious crime

they don't interested into curing cataracts... they better get tons of money through surgeries.
they don't want to cure glaukoma..... they are selling eyedrops that cost like its dame of fucking pure gold

they don't want to cure cancer/hiv.... they want to sell half-measures for dying people to rob them out of all they have before they die.

farma is worse than gambling.

So where do new drugs come from then? The kindness of people's hearts?

Pajeet you don't need to FUD the pharmaceutical industry

the thing is - they don't come with anything really game-changing.

they rather just suck on wallets of desperate people who have serious health problems.

i'm sure that if somebody will ever find some cures....that cures will not appear on shelf's.
Nobody will allow it to appear cause it will take away lots of gains.

Learn English

Yeah, these are businesses, not charities.

Go look at balance sheets of any publicly traded pharma company. Profits are used to fund more research, or to pay off debt incurred from said research, or other business related expenses, it's sure as hell not being used for dividend payments.

>Be poor
>Get health insurance because you have fuckin' AIDS
>Need a certain drug that costs pennies to make to survive
>Buy it for reasonable price all your life and pay fair amount
>Some jackass comes in and increases the price to 750$
>Insurances hikes price too much, can't pay it anymore
>Die
>Few months later, some retard on Veeky Forums says "B-b-but we need dat money fo research!"

kys tbqh. I sincerely and unironically hope you get sick, need a certain drug to survive and have that drug be too expensive for you to pay. Some retards can only learn about the sufferings of others the hard way.

How many times do you have to be told you can literally call him up and get the drug for free if you can't afford it?

Take note of this post.

This is how stupid commies are.

Getting fag flu doesn't mean you are suddenly allowed to steal from other people. Your actions have consequences - deal with them.

>kys tbqh. I sincerely and unironically hope you get sick, need a certain drug to survive and have that drug be too expensive for you to pay. Some retards can only learn about the sufferings of others the hard way.

yeah. its disgusting how they defend this.

It literally costs PENNIES to make the drug. Creating a hassling bureaucratic nightmare to get the drug for cheap if you satisfy X conditions isn't enough to justify making a drug that costs pennies to make over 700$ in price.

This is outright ridiculous. Even people in the middle-class with the means to buy it shouldn't have to pay so much. Jesus Christ, you people are so severely mentally retarded that you think having even what can be considered "standard" prices to be commie-behavior.

Why do you retards shill like this for big pharma companies? Is a few cents in your bank accounts worth it when you think about all the people that are suffering because of this bullshit? But ignorance is ignorance I suppose, you'll never understand unless you go through what those people go through.

It's to pay for research costs.

I'm sure in your world they're expected to research new drugs for free right?

Also if you're middle class your insurance pays for it.

dont hate the player, hate the game

insurance companies are the ones paying the premium, not the user

>All consumer products should be as cheap as their production costs. No need to pay people to improve the products! Computer processors should cost the $4 it takes to make them! xD

they will research for hundreds of years just to suck some more money from ill people.

there are same high-prices pills and same high-prices eye-props ...
used for decades and decades more.

same half-assed "cures" that don't actually cure the problem... they made deliberately to make people hocked..... to make them dependent.... to make them buy more and more and more.

this all thing is really one of evilest things on the planet.

Stop posting pajeet.

>Thinking computer processors cost 4$

Why are you literally retarded? You think CPUs cost 700x their initial prices you dumbfuck?
Yes, we understand, R&D must be taken into account when deciding the price, but the price went from being 1$ per pill in 2009 to 750$ in 2015. Aren't you pushing this "b-b-but muh r&d" meme too far?

>Also if you're middle class your insurance pays for it.

You can bet your ass they will increase their insurance costs since it's much more expensive now. Still fucks you over. Asking people to have a wider perspective really is too much nowadays when there are literal shills that think a few cents in their bank accounts is okay to justify unethical, immoral and nonstandard behavior.

>R&D
its all fucking scam. i can say for sure there are eye-drops that makes bloodpressure in eyes lower..... i checked price.... now its price is 6 times higher than price of silver.... per gram. (well less than gold - i made mistake).

same eyedrops on the market for 20 years.
very slow research. thats for sure.

BUT BUTBUT THEY DO IT FOR THE RESEARCHHH!!!

>Not even explaining why wealthy Europe pays less for drugs than Americans. Not explaining why they shouldn't charge Euros the same and get even more profits to put towards drug development. Not explaining why they let all the wealth in Europe slip through their hands.
>Cause the Europeans don't put up with this crap. Americans are the only ones defending this.
>Also not explaining why drug companies are against price negotiation. wtf?

>, but the price went from being 1$ per pill in 2009 to 750$ in 2015.

i heard that something like this happened with "truvada" anti-hiv "prep". from dirt cheap to "elite"-priced. its like they really want much more people to just get infected and die.

This is absolutely false. Stop repeating this retarded shit

He does not work for Turing pharmaceuticals anymore. He is not a doctor and cannot write presecriptions for Daraprim

Martin cannot just give you the drug and he's not going to pay tens of thousands for life for everyone that writes him a letter

Absolutely 100% fake

kys Martin

writing prescriptions has nothing to do with giving the drug away and it won't cost him tens of thousands to give the drug away, there's very few people who have toxoplasmosis and aids, take out the people who have insurance and the people who have enough money to afford it you get like 10 people who reach out to him

cheeky shkreli

>toxoplasmosis
I thought this was semi common now due to cat ownership

>Fact: no one that needed the drug didn't get it
Not too sure about this, I read somewhere that toxoplasmosis deaths increased by over 100% since the price hike..

Honestly, as a cat owner I really don't like the idea of a drug that kills toxoplasmosis. I think big pharma needs to be sued until they stop making rip-off drugs like this.

thats exactly what someone with toxoplasmosis would say

aka
>I have late stage toxoplasmosis

>Honestly, as a cat owner I really don't like the idea of a drug that kills toxoplasmosis
God damn, cat people are so weird. Sounds like you've been infected toxoplasmosis already.

Does anyone who lives in Europe/Scandinavia have Xiaomi Mi 6?

Does it work with all the shitty networks like Telenor, Telia, Orange?

it is but you don't get sick with a healthy immune system

source?

>toxoplasmosis
actually is very creepy thing. creepy cause its messing with brains.

it makes mice lose fear of cats/make them lose fear of their smell..... well basically makes them food for cats.... to ....infect them with "tox" too.

also there was some studies that human males get slower reaction times and makes females more "suicidal". this crap is never dies fully once person is infected.

I would never date a girl with cats because of it. It makes me uncomfortable thinking about how everything she owns is probably covered in a layer of cat hair.

>Someone in the court business thinks they know the pharmacological industry, kek.

>Tries to incriminate him the entire time.

lol

Medicaid and Obamacare gives you the pill for free. Not Shkreli himself. Basically, if you can prove to the government you can't pay for it, you WILL get it for free.

>Honestly, as a cat owner I really don't like the idea of a drug that kills toxoplasmosis
Kek
That is tge toxoplasmosis talking
T. Cat owner

>everyone with AIDS dies
>no more AIDS
Sounds pretty good.

This.
It literally changes brain chemistry in mammals to reproduce

crazy cat-ladies are definitely not my thing too :D
and honestly i don't like cats.

and its like 45+% infection rate already.
isn't that "lovely"

What you both don't understand is how drugs rarely help cure mental disorders or diseases. There are many examples of how drugs are not efficacious, but let's take SSRIs that treat depression. They target diffuse sertonin neurotransmitters across the brain, being unable to target any specific region or circuit, and their side-effects are copious, most likely accumulative in the long-term. Americans have this culture of "fix things fast" or "if it feels good, do it", and they don't think in terms of long-term consequences. This mentality that drugs are blessing has been conditioned into us since childhood, and very few people take the time to learn of their mechanism of action. The best way to help oneself is to change diet, exercise, and be generally more health conscious. Taking krill oil over SSRIs is far better, trust me.

Also, to add more to this, from my own experience as a researcher, one's funding source tends to push one to certain directions, reinterpreting data to reject null hypothesis. Researchers are generally not concerned with producing truly helpful drugs.

Overall, I would say sometimes drugs do help, but most of the time -- in this culture -- they exacerbate issues. Wanting drugs to deal with feeling depressed is not on a severe level as needing surgery, but I do agree that Major Depressive Disorder does require drugs, it is just much much rarer. BTW -- my friend became trans from being coerced by his psychiatrist to try new hormonal treatment. This country is fucked.

actually first person who started this whole "change gender" (cut balls off/ butcher dick inside out) madness..... was.... you guess it..... ((())) from germany.

You can't just send him a letter and he'll send you pills.

What is he going to do, cut you a check after you get the prescription filled and send him the receipt.

That's literally all he can do. He doesn't have the ability to get the drug out to people

That requires you to be dirt fucking poor. Anyone in between rich and poor gets fucked.

>psychiatrist to try new hormonal treatment
I'm a guy and i still want estrogen but do you have any idea how hard that would be to fit into society being a cuteboi?

>not wanting the toxoplasmosis to take over your entire brain and make you the fearless, emotionless, reckless superhuman we all aspire to be

cat owners: daytraders
dog owners: holders

don't do it.
estrogen "treatment" = you basically will lose ability to make somebody pregnant.... forever.
and you will get man-boobs.

slower reaction time cause car crashes.
tox hopes that cats will eat you :D

enjoy your bags

i would rather enjoy bags than become zombie husk for some fucked-up parasite.

God people are dumb, Shrkeli paid $55 MILLION dollars for the rights to that drug, how else do you even recoup your costs for a drug that only 10k people take a year but by raising costs immensely?

The only reason it was sold for $1 before is the company that previously owned the rights, Impax sold it way below cost but made their profit back eventually by selling back to Shkreli. How come no one accuses Impax of being greedy for selling that "$1 drug" for 55 million dollars?

It's all a big game of financial musical chairs, nothing more. Some drugs are sold way below R&D cost, some way above, it doesn't mean though drugs are just cooked up and made cheaply overall.

>Reacting based on BuzzFeed tier click bait statements and not actually learning the facts
You have to go back.

BuzzFeed ?
are you joking?
that pool of shit of anti-Trump propaganda!
that white-hating swamp.... (laci green)
that place of promoted degeneracy.
oh no - thats definitely not my "go back" place.

You're missing the point m8

He's not being sued in a civil matter, he's being prosecuted in a criminal case. It's narrowly defined and there's a night and day difference between civil and criminal cases. In layman's terms, the victim in a criminal case is the state/government prosecuting it.

If the witnesses for the state/government were made whole or not is completely irrelevant to what he's being charged with in this case. Issues like that matter when it comes to restitution for example, but not in terms of if he's guilty or not.

God he has such a punchable face, doesn't he?

you recoup your costs by being greedy. good job dummy.

Anyone know what bank Martin keeps all his money in? Did he ever get invited to an Amex centurion?

S/O to Ben and Mark on there acquittals tho

He pled the 5th in response to a question that asked if he understood his right to plead the 5th.

He also needed his lawyer to tell him to reply yes to the question "are you listening".

Either retarded, or cunt.

He is fucked. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the numbers behind how ruthlessness and effective the Feds are at winning these type of cases. He is being charged with Securities Fraud (unrelated to Daraprim). Let's have a look at what the 2015 Fed conviction rates were for that specific crime (page 14):

justice.gov/usao/file/831856/download
>178 found guilty
>1 found not guilty

It's a fucking wrap if the Feds charge you with something like this and the charges don't get dropped before trial. Even if he had a solid case (he doesn't) his odds are already less than 1% right off the jump. There is a damn good reason why 97%+ of federal defendants plead guilty as opposed to going to trial. The game is not designed for people to win against the house. The American "justice system" is a total meme at this point.

nytimes.com/2011/09/26/us/tough-sentences-help-prosecutors-push-for-plea-bargains.html

This guy is about to get raped in prison because he wants reddit to see him as some kind of hero

SSRI side effects are most pronounced during the beginning of treatment and almost invariably lessen in time. SSRIs have less side effects than older anti depressant drugs because they decrease reuptake of serotonin and do not do the same for dopamine or norepinephrine. Despite all the negative attention SSRIs get, they are generally all tolerated and are very effective in managing depression, anxiety and sometimes other disorders (ADD, off label).

Like most things, the general public has no idea what they are talking about when it comes to pharmacology and think that a thing is either good or bad and not a combination of both. One can look at drugs as a way to manipulate the body. This can be beneficial or it can kill you. Drugs save insane amounts of lives every single day and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

T. Pharmafag

show some evidence that someone didn't get it bitch

i watched his live stream, hes an atheist from albania

permanent cysts on a person's brain is so sexy to be

Back 2 reddit faggot