Was she right?

Was she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_Chang#Depression_and_death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would rape her

No her book is not very good historically speaking. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or w/e but you shouldn't be surprised a woman makes a mess of something desu.

Didn't she make a ton of shit up though?

>Japanese commit enough horrible shit to easily write a book about
>Make some new shit up anyway

>She married Bretton Lee Douglas, whom she had met in college, and had one son
What a fucking surprise.
No wonder she killed herself, she realised the severity of her crimes and felt ashamed for her hypocrisy.

Nooe, that is redpilled, she knows that only white cock could pls her

Some of what she presented was well corroborated and accepted in historiography while alot of it wasn't. Felt like she ran with any source or account that was as sensationalist as possible without any vetting. Got harder to believe once she started talking about 10 year old girls being mutilated by japs so they could fit their cocks in.
She really wanted to make japan look as bad as possible.

>but you shouldn't be surprised a woman makes a mess of something desu.
Stopped reading there.

>Got harder to believe once she started talking about 10 year old girls being mutilated by japs so they could fit their cocks in.

exactly. everyone knows no japanese penis was ever too big for anybody.

>desu.
Stopped reading there.

>d
Stopped reading there.

Why did she became an hero?

We all stopped there, because it was literally the last word.

Also nice double dubs

The only question was the number. She utilized sources for all of her claims.

Doesn't mean those sources were correct though. Likewise, that doesn't mean the Rape of Nanking did not happen either.

Kek'd

OH WHAT THE FUCK

>There are aspects of my experience in Louisville that I will never understand. Deep down I suspect that you may have more answers about this than I do. I can never shake my belief that I was being recruited, and later persecuted, by forces more powerful than I could have imagined. Whether it was the CIA or some other organization I will never know. As long as I am alive, these forces will never stop hounding me.

SUICIDED

THE FUCK THE FUCK THE FUCK

>Days before I left for Louisville I had a deep foreboding about my safety. I sensed suddenly threats to my own life: an eerie feeling that I was being followed in the streets, the white van parked outside my house, damaged mail arriving at my P.O. Box. I believe my detention at Norton Hospital was the government's attempt to discredit me.

So was it a CIA hit job?

Or is the CIA so infiltrated by Chinese double agents that they took her out?

Either way, she obviously didn't fucking kill herself.

>admitted to hospital for psychosis
>on medication used to treat schizophrenia when she died
She just lost her shit. Nothing else to it.

>Was she right?
NO SHE VERY WRONG
SHE SO WRONG
SHE GET SAD
SHE KILL SELF
SO WRONG
SUICIDE
NOT A CHINESE INTELLIGENCE OPERATION
NOTHING TO SEE HERE

But that was the end of the sentence

You bitches are fucking slow

That's over three whole fucking minutes since I posted that shit.

It takes three whole fucking minutes for the NSA computer to notify you fucks when it gets flagged over one of your assassination operations?

No wonder the Chinese are running circles around you.

Are her descriptions fapworthy though?

>Got harder to believe once she started talking about 10 year old girls being mutilated by japs so they could fit their cocks in.
does seem unreasonable given what else they did

You know I had a former coworker a bright young girl. She lost her shit too, posts all kind of deranged shit about being involved in conspiracy theories and being in danger from powerful forces that threaten her life etc. I know it's total bullshit because it come in waves and slowly escalates usually aimed at former employers after she gets fired.
It starts from complaining about being ''wrongfully'' fired escalates to sexual harassment and rape allegations and than she is a target of international conspiracies run by her employers. She posts this shit on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Now, the thing is, if you don't know her history and only read like one or 2 posts it's very well written and believable, because as I said she is very smart. Just mentally ill and has escalating delusion periods.

You read it all. Good job, user.

>mental illness doesnt exist
>everytime people go full tard its the cia
kek I know who didnt take their happy pills today

... that's where the sentence ended user.

Posting in a high quality thread.

Shouldn't you be posting on r/Asianmasculinity?

Why are Hapas so mentally deranged?

It's the CIA to leftists, j00s to the stormfag. No hint of rationality abound, they want the sexy Hollywood everythi1 is le conpairacy!!!! version of life and they will never let you change their minds about that. They want life to be like an epic action vidya gaem.

>t. Chan

Gang stalking is real.

why exactly would the CIA want to take her out
or even the chinese for that matter?
like who would have to benefit besides the nips from the author of a book on the rape of nanking killing herself