BANCOR NOW TRADING UNDER ICO

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW SHITTY IS YOUR LUCK ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY ICO THAT FLOPPED OUT OF HUNDREDS AND THAT'S THE ONE YOU INVESTED IN

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/bnt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's also the only one that was uncaped so people had it coming.
Plus /bizpol/ warned you.

meanwhile EOS up 100%+

/bizpol/ lessons:
With jews you lose - BNT
Never relax around blacks - PTOY

>there are people buying uncapped XTZ right now

wew

>investing in cryptoshekels

My ancestors were already burning the jews in public 1000 years because they were trafficking money, always follow ancient wisdom.

and wtf is your point? Bancor, BAT, and Status were all capped and look how they turned out.

>Bancor
Had a soft cap, IIRC
Everyone that wanted some got some already

Nice work giving those jews 150mil in 1 hour.

I give them

My ancestors killed all the native americans because they had the good land. When I grow up I want to be just like them. Get fucked.

Bancor is probably the biggest scam of the last three months in crypto.

I like bancor

What?
bancor.network/bnt
The ICO price was 0.01 eth. now its 0.0104. That's not under ICO price.

>people literally invested in a jew coin called "Banker" said with a New York accent

You all knew it was a scam, you just thought you could get out at the top of the pyramid.

Why is it a scam?

thank god i didnt buy this. Learned my lesson with POSW.

>hurr durr you can exchange our coin for any other

Literally Ark

You are correct.

>buy Bancor when it hits 6 gorillion!!!!!!!!!
Is nice to see my fellow /bizpolacks/

ETH when people sold for BNC was $350+
In terms of USD they are both worth less. And besides, this is far from 5x ROI people were shilling about

AHAHHAHAH I GOT DOUBLE JEWED HHAHHAHAAH

BUT THE FUNDAMENTALS ARE SOUND

LMAO
im bleeding money as we speak

but the thought that bancor shabbos goys are suffering right now is enough to make me happy

ahahahahha I hold 7k bnt and I am not giving a fuck because Ill be rich in the next 2 years.

only retards were shilling this at 5x because they didnt undertsand anything about bancor and now they are shaken out thankfully. so we can grow without the retards

You're all fools. If there is one thing that characterizes the Jewish people, it's financial competence. BNT is as solid a coin as there is. It will rise, and rise high. Count on it.

this desu. you think they will stop at $150 million?

I think they are looking to take on Ethereum, and I think Ethereum will be in for one hell of a fight.

> $150M? For sure.

How low will or go, desu thinking it will almost go sub 2

would not surprise me.

You are more delusional than DGB bag holders.

for now you need to decide based on the price of eth. until there are token changers and coins with bnt as the reserve.

Do you know how prices work? lmao

>I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK AT THE PRICE THAT I BOUGHT IT ANYTIME I WANT NAZI, THE MAN ON REDDIT SAID SO

:o

>falling for the soft girl next door looking figure head scam
oldest trick in the book

banc-scam

scamcor

ban-COR (I hypothesize this will be the meme if bancor moons, ala bankai)

Added to screencap.