/asg/ Antshares General - GET TF IN EDITION

>"Chinese are manipulating their currency"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yunbi is rising this is your last chance and warning

BUY BUY BUY

kek, what the hell?

Gotta build your speed, Rock!

Get in the ship, retards. You're running out of chances.

>mfw it's getting ready to moon

STOP CRASHING MY LITTLE ANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs

Chasing after gains?

h-hold on goys, it needs to dip further for me to get in.

About to drop 2 ethers on this bitch.

CRASH NOW

TO THE MOON

How is ans managing to stay up so high during an all coin crash, diiiip i want in. Where is the 250k price tag

too late cunt the rocket is off

you are missing the ride

I'm all inning tommorow evening. Let's get that moon boys.

damn lol

ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP BABY

fucked up 30 ants cause i thought it was gonna chrash back twice kill me

ill just keep off from now on, at least im up 80 ants due to this dip but fuck me

Im thinking about holding for the long term now lads, what do we think? Dont want to risk the gains ive made, started with 60 ANS and traded my way up to this.

Shall i go into hypersleep for our true moon mission? Or keep gaining my colony?

I'd buy dips sell highs for as long as I thought I could get away with it to be fair.

who is that girl I fell in love

>girl

dip when?

We moon now

Looks like the downward trend for the past few days has just ended. Better strap in for the chink pump.

Tfw you buy the dip at the lowest @ sub 310k

I sold when it was pumping because I thought there would be a dip. why is there no dip? Should I buy back in now?

The recent high was 10 and the low was like 7.80.

Question, isn't the current name of this NEO? why do you still refer to it as Antshares?

??????

We will never forget the ant. Never.

Bought £500 worth at 300, get mocked on here, I think.

It's at 330now, lads will this rocket in 6 months? I want to buy my dad a new car (around 4 years old)

It's gonna rocket in 2-3 at the most.

In a year or so once they start running dapps. Don't get tempted to sell once it moons then falls after the rebrand. Sit tight and you can buy your dad a sweet new Audi (maybe not an R8, maybe an A3 or something).

chinks are awake

watch them drop the price real quick

Nighty night boise, by the time I wake up this shit better be mooning.

My dad is a retired maths teacher, albeit he worked on the predecessor of cern. I'm thinking a 2014 Ford Focus will do him good + a cheeky holiday.

3/5

oh my god the whales on Bittrex are unreal

THE WHALES ARE TRYING TO HARD BUT THEY'RE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED

those are probably chink whale

they keep driving the price down to buy ants cheaper so they can sell it on yunbi for more i guess

I wish there was a chat on Bittrex markets

Is Ants a legit long term investment?
I don't care about shorting to get more, I always fuck up, do you all think this is a good coin to just put money in and forget about for a year or two?

wtf

100% YES

Put them in your wallet and generate ANC.

absolutely

The sell orders are far too large. These whales make want to throw my computer out the window. Looks like we're stuck at $8 for the next hour or so probably.

No. LTC would be more legit. You have to babysit these stupid ANS

just read that it cost 1Ant to send it from Bittrex to your wallet
is that true?

Not anymore, it's 0.35 now

So if you send say, 100 ANS from trek, enter 100.35

It's around $10 to withdraw now. Do you want to store it in your wallet to generate ANC now or do you want to wait until it's $300+ to withdraw and maybe they lower the withdrawal fee and miss out on sweet sweet ANC?

Its actually 2 ANS to withdraw if you are being real. One for the test send to ensure it's going to the right address and the second for the actual send.

It's been lowered to 0.35, and it was 0.5 for a day before that.

I just moved the rest of mine into the wallet. Still 1000x faster than BTC and ETH combined and it literally starts generating ANC right in front of you. Highly suggest everyone moves it over. And yes it is only 0.35 now which is good.

How am I going to sell half of mine right before the conference and buy back in during the dip if it's in my wallet?

Yep, better leaving them on an exhcange where they get all your ANC instead of you. Plus you get the bonus that you might get hacked or they run off with your coins.

Great plan.

what do if your PC breaks? Is there any backups on wallet?

When you run the client and create a new wallet it asks you where to store it. Just back that up on a USB with the password and store it away. And maybe print out the seed just in case.

>into crypto
>can't into backing up his wallet
what a guy

SO where is moon? I dont see any greens

whats that anc stuff

If Trex runs off with the coins I won't be the only person getting fucked. I'm not getting hacked because I have 2FA and i'm not a fucking moron.

I'm sure ANC is nice but getting a sweet 200 ANS after a big dip is far more enticing thank you.

My initial understanding was that ANC is like GAS to Ethereum. It appears it's more like gaining dividends. This should explain it fairly well.

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/

I have 1 BC and its on blockchain.info wallet

The whales are in full force. Chek the sells on Bittrex. These fucks have no shame.

I red on bitcointalk hacker can steal your ANTS from wallet

another double hump dip plz

fuckers. I;m not even looking anymore.

We finna be rich my niggas!

Ants are a decentralized currency that we can use to sell drugs!

We are talking SILK ROAD v2.0!

Just waiting for dev to confirm it.

A BILLION DOLLAR DRUG TRADE ONLINE.

holy shit we bout be rich!

Yea but i got these ants at 300k dont think theyre gonna get any cheaper than this, think I'm just gonna hold these now and start day trading with others.

But isn't alphabay pretty much the only site left doing that?

Wow, hackers can do that?

Wheres the link? I cant find anything even remotely close to that.

Aragon should really get their shit together.

I try to find it

Ignore the FUD. Just secret whales trying to get us to give up our precious ants.

desu a hacker can steal every coin from every wallet
it's just a question of how stupid you are

saving your wallet passwort on the desktop or some stupid ass shit will get you robed asap

but as far as i know ANS is the only coin that got bounty for hacks

I know. The guy is a pure fanny. And his mom is a slag.

double bottom at 310 at least one more time. if it breaks below that we could see 250-280 again

*301 oops

>create backup
>create text file with your password, account number, private key, public key, username, etc, etc
>create small encrypted container
>store in your anus or wherever

Or simple stop download tons of shit. Use hash verify

When will they stop manipulating it :(

maybe on 8

8 what? USD?

How do you think this works? It's a dirty stinky rotten lowlife ultra materialistic type of job you can imagine. There is nothing more filthy than money on the face of this planet.

And that is why jews are considered to be lowest of the lowest. Hitler was right. I hope my 100 ants will someday return at least a ton of Zyklon-B.

nah, it'll keep slowly dipping over sunday and slowly rise over the course of a few days just like last time.

This is now a FÜHRER GET thread

I mean 8 July, after conference

its the 18th tho

nvm am retard

no its on the 8th...

>two days ago
>stable around 380
>want to fucking buy low, so stay up
>3 a.m,work in 4 hours
>just putting a buy order for 360 and going to sleep
>wake up to see that its 340 now
>still dipping
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>not waiting til sunday and

It's going below $5 in couple days

They won't let it fall past 300k

If they wanted it lower they would have done it by now

That 200 btc buy wall will get eaten. It's going below that.

dumbass