Anyone out there?

Anyone out there?

I'm an Ark hodler, what seems to be the problem friendo?

I think that the gym I use for showering is catching onto my scam. I don't want to be homeless and smelly, but fucking ark...

You're all alone.

>bought ATH
But seriously, just stop looking at the price.

Everyone on Veeky Forums sold their Ark ages ago. It's dead

Hey guys I have ARK and SIA.

I am considering selling my SIA and buying more ARK with that money (or another coin that is cheap right now) since I don't think SIA will go up anytime soon... should I do it?

To anyone panicking, this behavior is entirely in line with Ark's historical trends, nothing to worry about, you can even benefit from it if you're snappy.

If you are up on SIA I'd say yes. Ark is uber cheap

I am down on SIA, bought at 700... but considering ARK is at 0,46 cents... it's not a bad move is it?

Fuck it i just did it.

Is 111 Ark (coins?) enough for staking?

I just finished reading Ark's whitepaper and the technology behind the Ark platform, and Ark's goals, sound interesting. Though, I don't really understand the specifics about the implementation of smartbridge technology.

What do you Anons think about it? Do you think what Ark is trying to do is feasible?

Yes it's feasible. Connecting already existing blockchains such as ethereum and bitcoin through SmartBridge is only a side goal for ark. Their main goal is to allow for push button deployable blockchains and allow these created blockchains to interact with each other through SmartBridge.

Yes OP I am getting shafted. Pic related.

150 at 0.63€
870 at 0.91€
1460 at 0.83€

-970€

JUST

You're forgetting the part where existing blockchains such as eth or btc have to HARD FORK to implement the smartbridge™

wanted to get in when it was .40cent before the first pump to 1.05 but decided not too when I saw those hobo devs lmao

I dun goofed tho

yeah but youre not gonna make shit

why don't yous make up for the loss by daytrading ARK?
captcha: schoo holding

sell low buy high
the Veeky Forums tradition

Thats what I do. At least until this thing gets back up to .70-75. But I think it will work out. Daytrading/Hodling around 6k ARK. If it stays low I'm just gonna keep buying more.

They know this and are developing a way around it.

I'm too lazy for that. I'll just hold until it goes back to 30-35k and sell.

>I don't know what an encoded listener is

So is it not worth it then? Should I just keep it on the exchange?