Monacocard start trading on Bittrex in 5 hours

twitter.com/CryptoGossip_/status/881236918901637121

what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc-lyoness.blogspot.com/2013/06/lyoleaks-1-lyoness-corporate_3.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought in for $2300 worth of ETH during their ICO

Tech is solid and they've been the forefront when it comes to consumer integration of bitcoin in the real world

What price it's gonna fall to so I can buy in and ride the wave. Depending on if Elastic moons beforehand or viceversa, we could easily make a million off this with just a couple hundred dollars.

Hold on tight, we're gonna make it bros

this is just a shitty clone of tokencard which is already worthless

stop the shilling. it's a scam and doesnt even come close to Tokencard standards. Not like ICO debit cards are worth a damn anyways, since we already have Bitpay and soon, TenX. Just ride this and XEL/ Elastic to the moon and get the hell off as fast as you can for which ever moons first to jump mid-atmosphere onto the other's rocket to 100x your 100x gainz

Hold on tight, we're gonna make it bros

yeah but new coins always summon the great beasts for us to ride to the moon.

That said: This and Elastic. prepare for take off to Jupiter boys

What is XEL? Does TenX have some sort of coin I can buy in on? Please help me o wise user

Hey whats up with the card, theres no Visa logo

Oh wait whats going on here

What are the odds Bittrex shits the bed and fucks our orders up?

XEL is Elastic. Supposed to be a Golem pre-cursor, which Golem and IExec ripped off, but just now now was finally released on the Bittrex and the market. Tech and team and project looks top notch from what everyone is saying. literally just 2 hours old. currently moving flatlined at 21k sats. I'd say buy in before it's too late. My recommendation: buy in for both and when one moons, sell off whichever moons first to afterburner moon the other to 100x your 100x gains on top of your secondary gain
>tfw I invest $500 each
>tfw I live down the street from a lambo dealership

TenX hasnt been released yet, but it's going to blow all other cards out of the water since it'll allow to use any crypto you want to exchange for fiat instantly to buy.
>ANY
>SHITCOIN
>YOU WANT
>tfw Digibros can finally get rid of their worthless bags

Thanks user. So you're saying buy in both XEL and GNT?

Also, any idea when a token for TenX will be released?

Tenx is shit but it will probably go 10x because the Tenx video guy is a pyramid scheme maker. I wanted to buy in the ICO but like all scams it was sold out instantly.

cc-lyoness.blogspot.com/2013/06/lyoleaks-1-lyoness-corporate_3.html?m=1

t. XEL ico buyer.

MIKKO MAKKO MONEE

NO! NOT GNT! theyre over. just XEL right now or a couple thousand sats under if you're feeling lucky. Then this POS in a couple hours. then sure, when TenX comes out. at the very least, if they all just 10x
>$500 * 10x * 10x * 10x = 1, maybe 2 lambos
best case scenario
>$500 * 100x * 100x * 100x = "are you fucking kidding me?!?! Mom! I'm moving out!

hell yeah

Finally, a chance to get on the ground floor!

XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL XEL >XEL

This coin is dying a slow death, presumably because ico buyers like you are cashing out.

why would you use any of these when there are already 10s of bitcoin cards available you can sign up for and use today?

another user said it'd reach 10k by tonight but thats the time to buy in because this a long term coin bound to pump at the whales' slightest interest. I give it a month. Myabe sooner for this and TenX though, then i can swim in my sea of digital money. stay poor bag hodler

it's a scam
they stole part of the whitepaper and the website from TKN card and they are literally not doing shit and have no known people on their team.
TKN is not the best either, they used the VISA branding without permission and as a result they got a cease and desist from VISA when they ICO got popular.
Beware OP.

This.

By this rate by next month my fridge will have its very own erc20 token

moon time

>use
kekekekekekekek. you should be a comedian user, you got the oblivious token sidekick part down. No one is gonna use this shit. we're gonna wait after an hour to see how far it falls to buy in then we're gonna set limit buys on when it moons, which all new coins do
>case in point TKN a week ago at a 127x
then we're gonna cash out and short as this shit falls. No one is actually gonna (((use))) this garbage shit card

Lol meanwhile metalpay.com is launching soon and they actually have real Visa and Amex people on their team and the dev Marshall Hayner recently spent a week on Richard Branson's island to discuss business. Get with the winning team, not these East European scammers.

Looks like lots of Pajeets are gonna continue being poor for this year too.

I can see them posting in December.
"Hey guys, just bought at $50, is Monaco gonna reach $100 in the next days?"
Poor people never change, they will always be missing the trains, can't really blame them.

kek
>"you buy now. *desi nod* vedy good my fdiend. *desi nod* you get many money *desi nod* out of many GEE-BEES *desi nod* of hashrates on vedy good blackchain technologies. *desi nod* vedy good my friend. buy now" *desi nod* *desi nod* *desi nod*

What was monaco ico price in btc

As much as I like your shilling user, take into account that as soon as you check their site you can find stupid ass statements as this one

>Sid Parihar led design for Apple and many people will be familiar with the stock icons on iPhones that Sid led the creation of.

Like 0.0007

>0.0007
140 monaco per 1 ether = 0.0071 eth per coin = 1.8 dollars

0.0007 bitcoins

Should have waited for TenX, TenX is better is every single way. Monaco is a white label moneygrab

I'm holding 20k TKN until EOY. Seems to got the most potential

I keep getting a "Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]" message when I try to send my MCOs from MEW to bittrex.
The address is correct and I set enough gas, what am I doing wrong Veeky Forums bros?

>he bought into the Vitalikcoin ICO meme
I think i found your problem, non-american

you done goofed up, goy

>> 2681637
dont care about the shittokens, i mean the cards themselves.

You have to add Monaco is the costum token field with the correct contract. And then send it.

Yeah I just figured it out when I went to check my address on etherscan and noticed the reissue bullshit. Thanks user

who catching a falling knife here

i'm not even sure i should buy under 50k

didnt someone itt say that 0.0007 btc was the ico price? i cant see this shit dipping below ico price straight away

various ico prices, from .01 eth to .0066

I see we're getting a full scale fud attack from Pajeets supporting TKN and tenX.

Guys, relax, we're the little guys in the business, the scam, no need to worry about us. ^_^

this or xel what do Veeky Forums

>people who got in late are already getting cucked

idk when to buy, it keeps on falling fast

halfway there to everyone-got-cucked price

both

if you think so, wait for the dip then.

he bought his island for 200k. i wonder if these tribes would accept bitcoin for an island

nice, order got filled, already up 25%

when's their ico start senpai>?

fucking wack. talks about metalpay and the ico is already over. Thanks for the head's up faggot, i'll be sure to buy your bags