EOS

EOS JUST GOT ADDED TO KRAKEN BUY NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

investitin.com/eos-ico-review-eos-good-investment/
medium.com/@EthereumRussian/ico-review-of-eos-eos-tokens-on-ethereum-blockchain-8984c975cd48
steemit.com/eos/@cob/shedding-some-light-on-the-eos-token-purchase-agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is actually going to explode

The fuck is an EOS? Sell me this shit right now and I'll consider it.

In short it's a decentralized operating system. Read more here investitin.com/eos-ico-review-eos-good-investment/

+40% already man it's the easiest money I ever made and its gonna pump for a few days more hahahahaha

yeah no. it's going down at the moment.

“EOS TOKENS HAVE NO RIGHTS, USES OR ATTRIBUTES. The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform."

“NOT A PURCHASE OF EOS PLATFORM TOKENS. EOS Tokens purchased under this Agreement are not tokens on the EOS Platform."

"Furthermore, EOS Tokens will not have any functionality or rights on the EOS Platform and holding EOS Tokens is not a guarantee, representation or warranty that the holder will be able to use the EOS Platform, or receive any tokens utilized on the EOS Platform, even if the EOS Platform is launched and the EOS.IO Software is adopted, of which there is no guarantee, representation or warranty made by Company.”

Eos doesn't even have a working product yet senpai

no it's not dumbass it's just stagnating waiting to pump again

poorfar

great, another gimmick

What you are quoting is referring to blockchains built ON the EOS platform. Understandable mistake though, and terrible wording by them.

The EOS token represents a share of computational power on the EOS distributed operating system. It also allows you a vote in the DPOS system. To use Dapps on the system you use EOS tokens. There are a lot of uses.

Read a more thurough rundown here: medium.com/@EthereumRussian/ico-review-of-eos-eos-tokens-on-ethereum-blockchain-8984c975cd48

im making so much money from this shi im actually shaking

It's the biggest trade i've been doing since I'm on this biz

Am I actually gonna be able to buy a lambo guys?

My concern right now is, would it be cheaper to just participate in the ongoing ICO than buying more on exchanges? Really promising project.

>implying this coin will be worth more than a billion dollars and become a top 8 coin
I'll wait out the hyper inflation, thank you.

I can only recommend you to take profits when you can. Because there is a disaster incoming.

Brilliant how they distributing coins each day. The exchange price will never be lower than the daily ICO price. People on Kraken see a new coin appear and see that it has doubled in a span of a few hours. They do some research and arrive at eos.io. They see that the EOS/ETH ratio is much lower in the daily ICO. They invest their money on that platform and the base price of EOS increases. If you were one of the people investing on the first ICO you are basically getting free money.

>The EOS token represents a share of computational power on the EOS distributed operating system. It also allows you a vote in the DPOS system. To use Dapps on the system you use EOS tokens. There are a lot of uses.

Source. Theres nothing about this in the whitepaper or the FAQ section on there website.

their****

Yea, a brilliant scam.

>No roadmap
>no actual product
>requires the project to finish, AND people to adopt their platform instead of the various other projects attempting the same thing
>from what I can see, no partnership with anyone of note
>the team is literal nobodies hidden behind the nobody company block.one
>block.one webpage contains 0 information at all
>coin/token has no use or value

Brilliant scheme getting this on exchanges before finishing the ICO. It ensures that people will buy into their ICO for the sole purpose of speculating against the market prices on the exchanges. This is a pure speculation token, which will die as the ICO nears its end, as people realize their tokens will be NON TRADABLE (yes, this is in their FAQ) and without value. This coin/project is a pure scam.

Actually after reading on I'm out. Purely on the fact that they've already raised over 600k ether with no product even in alpha, and that you could buy EOS through that same ICO right now at $0.3.

Seriously, it's trading at $2 and you can buy it for $0.3 through their ICO and get it tomorrow. This is gonna crash.

The Tokens become non-tradeable at the end of the ICO not the coins. At the end of the ICO the tokens are set in stone and people can withdraw their EOS coins with the tokens.

Anyhow I don't give a fuck what the final product is going to be I'm just buying and selling the tokens. The daily ICO is a great way to keep the price fluctuating.

People are buying this for $1.60 when you can STILL buy it in the ICO for $.37

HAHAHAHAHA....weeze* HAHAHAHAHA

I know there's dumb money just Jesus Christ!

The ICO for tomorrow still has 14 hours to run. Only 12000 ETH needs to be invested for tomorrow to make it worth 2 dollars. Which is entirely possible. The ICO of today doubled in the last 24 hours.

Where are you getting this info, there is nothing about it in the FAQ or the website about getting coins for your tokens when the tokens become locked. Daytrader shilling shitcoins to up volume I guess.

Daniel Larimer = BitShares and Steem. Anything but a nobody.

I'll give you that:
- the people he's associated with for this project look scamish
- he seems to be the kind of guy who could be taken on a ride by venture capitalists
- he jumps from project to project as soon as he feels some radical new improvement can fulfill his view of the ideal cryptocurrency, and he's very ideologically driven, very hard to work with.

Wait for development and don't buy the token until the very last few months. If ETH rises (likely), you'll get more bang for your buck too.

And you think that will go on for another 365 days? Incredibly overpriced

Thousands of ETH raised DAILY for a shit project with no purpose other than market speculation. JFC people are so fucking dumb I almost want to make my own whitepaper filled with big words and no substance and have people give away their ETH to me.

Well make fucking use of it then if you think that people are fucking retarded. Easy fucking money.

steemit.com/eos/@cob/shedding-some-light-on-the-eos-token-purchase-agreement

Here is a bit more info on the whole "non-tradeable" token.

Recognize when to sell. Same happened with me on ANS, got too greedy and waited. Should've sold much earlier, don't forget to secure profits!

>Implying I didn't
Don't get angry just because we have different views user

I looked into that ICO and holy shit. I thought Bancor was pretty damn terrible but this one takes the cake as the biggest scam of the year.

>put 20 bucks ( 1/10th of my portfolio into this)
>send eth with myetherwallet to contract address
>dont register public key cuz first ico and idk what im doing
Im also mentally retarded
>lose it all

I want to kms right now, any suggestions on doing it in the most painful way possible?