HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

hi fellow bagholder. Why the fuck didnt i sell this at 18k. ;_;

Just wait and see. Someone will make a lot of money.

This. sell your coins to the whales now and have no patience for a new coin. this applies to most recent icos.

I think it was for her to be now between 15k - 20k sat. Last weeks should have stabilized between 10k - 15k sat.
The people who bought only had to do one thing: Buy and wait for the first release. But it seems that there are people who like to lose money. Then give it all to the whales.

it will go up

Don't get me wrong, I'm holding because this thing will hit 20k, it's just a matter of when.

My entry point was 8k

first release will be end of july.with musciconomi ICO where we can use CFI 5000 token priority pass.
musiconomi already have folami, tim arnold and emel onboard.
i think we will have to HODL this coin for long

I was thinking that the first release was Musiconomi but in fact it's Santiment that will be released on July 5th now.
The funny thing is that Cofound.it is not even doing much advertising for this project, it seems they are more concerned about Musiconomi.

Sentiment has all the awarness its needs. No need ot advertise it just ot hvae BAT like fomo. Does nobody any good.

but isn't it still above ico price?

HODL my boy. 2 months and this thing will be 10x.

this is an easy lambo
1 lambo 1 coin

you dont need CFI tokens to participate in santiment ICO

Holding this coin is painful

How can this coin drop by 40%!! This shit needs $40,000,000 market cap to recover from that. That's crazy, this is never happening.

I also can not understand what is happening.
It is probably the most money-loving currency that has ever existed in history. How many people like to buy high and sell low?

everything dropped 40% you moran

>tfw bought it at 6500, didn't short and sold it less than 20 sats before it started falling again
>no face

>cockfoundit
even logo is mouth and cum

You can't just look at CFI alone
Every markets went down these last days

I'm taking a look at the order book and I think the whales will moon CFI. I think maybe we'll see it reach above 20k on Wednesday.

The only profitable Ethereum DAPP at the moment:

Etheroll

Etheroll DICE tokens available for sale on HitBTC and ETHERDELTA

dividend paying tokens. high dividend. good profits. buy now before bankroll is increased next week.

Scam ico for a coin that's not needed in crypto

Simple as that

where do you short cfi?

cuck found it.
2/10 wood not buy

>splitting dividends
>millionaire buys hundreds/thousands of the DICE

I know there are good yields with gambling but what's going to make BTC gamblers move to ETH, and you have to HODL for that benefit? Sounds like a good idea that will fall flat.

(ETH may also be in a bull trap, heard a huge liquification is taking place during the week but don't want to spread FUD)

perhaps patience? or lack of. the time it takes to transfer BTC is shocking, likely too long for a gambler

>ETHERDELTA

can't just send eth via myetherwallet and get the tokens?

tokens are not money
buy caca a real coin

IIII AAMMM IRON HANDS, HOLDING MY BAGS OF SEE EFF EYE!