Veeky Forums versus the P&D pajeets!

Afternoon, Veeky Forums

I am a software engineer student (pic related) and have been working on developing crypto trading bots for several weeks now.
2 of them are currently running and getting me small but constant gains... although the market is difficult in the last week.

Anyways, I would like to take the step and sell my knowledge in form of pre-written bots. However, I have never tried my bots when multiple people use them simultaneously and on different systems. So before I charge money I would like to collect some feedback from a "lite" version of one of my bots.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=47627945672961761812

I converted one of my bots into VBA to run it as excel macro. The bot is modified / reduced in functions so:

- It is NOT trading and therefore does not need any information from the user
- It analyses Bittrex markets for 60 minutes and then suggests coins with good potential to buy every 30 minutes
- It is limited to shitcoins. This version of the bot is specifically designed to monitor the market and point out low volume coins which are likely to be pumped soon

So how does it work?
1. Download the excel spreadsheet
2. Enable macros
3. Check back after 60 minutes for which coins to possibly buy

Known issues so far:
- The excel sometimes re-opens immediately after closing it. It can always be closed with the task manager.
- After minimizing and re-maximizing the workbook needs up to 1 minute to update the showed info

Why am I doing this:
- To collect feedback about the algorithm to further improve it (see this as public beta)
- To collect feedback about possible issues with various OS versions
- Because I want to be active against these P&D scam groups
- Because you guys are the forum which makes me laugh the most. I will give Veeky Forums a headstart of around 1 week and then promote this beta-version bot on reddit, facebook, youtube, etc.

System requirements:
Windows 7, Windows 10
Office 2003 and newer
I5 or faster recommended

Other urls found in this thread:

bhocryptobots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bot picked several coins which turned out not too moon... so I would suggest doing your own research and use the bot to narrow down the possible coins. Also if you decide to buy into a coin consider setting a stop-loss at 90% in case it should not moon.
So far I made 12% gains by using the bots suggestions + a bit of own research after.
I.e. it correctly detected GEO to get pumped 5 hours before it happened

I would love to test this out op but I'm too retarded to know what I'm actually downloading and I have trust issues with people on the internet.

you infect me bastard guy !!!!
WHY WHY WHY

You Stephen Hawking looking piece of SHIT !!!

monitoring this thread

>I would suggest first running it without admin rights
This is not enough.
Having it run in a VM is the only way it's not going to cause any problems.
And considering it's only a bot (with Excel, for whatever weird reason), this souldn't be a problem.

waiting for screenshots of it working

Fair enough. Feel free to run it on a VM and pick it to pieces. I encrypted the code itself but you probs would see that it doesn't do anything malicious.
The only external call is a GET request for some bittrex JSON files.

How do you interpret "working"?
I can show you screenshots of the excelfile suggesting coins but as I stated above - those coins are only suggestions to aid your own research and not a guaranteed hit.

StealMyCoins.jpg

>software engineer
>vba macro
>totally not a virus
yeah, go rope yourself pajeet

For some reason my former comment was deleted...
I basically pointed out that sceptism is more than reasonable and I would suggest running and checking it on a virtual machine or something similar first.
Any geeks here who can confirm this legit for me pls?

does it work

>VBA
>excel macro
>closed source
Pajeet has moved from p&d groups to p&d predictors. Now instead of pumping what he tells you he'll give you a script that tells you what to pump. Genius.

what this @?

It depends on how you define "working". What it does is analyse the markets and give you ideas of low volume coins to look into.

This is actually genius :D
Well you could run it at different times and figure out it will most likely always detect different coins. Not sure how you would go about a organised P&D where everyone buys a randomly generated coin...

Thanks for the feedback. Did you try to copy / paste some of the cells or write into it?
What version of excel are you using? Looks like 2016?

can confirm it is running now didnt have bittrex logged in,

You don't need to be logged in. It only makes a call to the public address.
I will have a look into it anyways now, haven't seen this one before

for more serious talk join your telegram channel op bhocryptobots

?

it was t.me/bhocryptobots

waiting on telegram

I don't have telegram but please feel free to contact me over the e-mail in the excel file