Literally made €115 just googling shitty things
and copy pasting shit over the last four days
Making a shitty €9.6/hr.

As a shitty broke student who eat beans and
rice everyday this is very comfy.

Don't do like me and fail the assessments, or
you won't be able to make more than €9.6/hr

If you're feeling generous and want to google shit for pennies:
clickworker.com/en/clickworker?utm_source=1456172&utm_campaign=CW4CW&utm_medium=email

Non-ref:
clickworker.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

clickworker.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We are sorry, but registration as a Clickworker for your country of residence is not available at this time due to a lack of projects for your area.

I registered two days ago, even filled some of the shitty surveys to get a couple of cents
How long do the assessment takes to show up? Is it because I'm not in the US?

I been doing this too. It's not bad
but some of the Hit assessments are fucking HARSH AS FUCK in it judgements.
Sometimes pages are clearly broken and they go "NOPE PERFECT" and strike you down or the mobile search battles holy hell its near impossible to tell if its "slight left slight right left better or right better"
oh well some of them are mad easy and fast too
I've made about 60 bucks just a little extra to put into alt coins

>clickworker.com/
>Germany [Germany]
Notes:-
[Alert Result] A Malware report has been detected for this website
[Alert Result] Bad Reviews Detected - indicating a poor reputation
[Good Result] This website is deemed to be popular by Alexa with a ranking of 39160

Analysis Details:-

It appears this website has had some negative online reviews and you should look into their online reputation to check the validity of the comments/reviews. Try searching on google for 'clickworker.com reviews' for further information.
This website has been listed on a threat site at sometime in it's life. These can relate to virus/malware issues

You need to config your languages.

Yeah they are harsh as fuck. I failed my assessment because i scored 88% and not 90%+. So RIP. only those shitty jobs for me.

>You need to config your languages.
Already put fluent English amigo

Then just wait, and do some of the regular shitjobs until you get access to assessments.

Wouldn't amazon mechanical turk be better?

Do you need to fill out your profile? If so, post that shit

All I've gotten are mobile jobs or surveys as well.
I'll start doing some and see what pops up.
€9.6/hr. is pretty impressive despite it probably being mind numbing.

i signed up a few days ago and got 98% on the first assessment but the others never showed up, also they want my fucking SSN to withdraw money to my paypal. is this a scam?

Can I do this in the UK OP?

Okay so I got the uhrs II done, now I'm ready for the big bucks. How much can I expect to make? Passed all the tests.

In my case Clickworker pays out more even for their shitty slavejobs.

You dont need to fill out shit.
Not a scam, I don't know why they ask for SSN for US citizens. Haven't asked for shit here.
Most likely. I'm in Denmark where these kinds of suvey / clickmoneyshit never get you anywhere. This' the best I found for me..

Strange, I'm in US and they didn't ask for my SSN.
I'm about to take the assessment though, so maybe it's after? I already finished the profile and everything, barely filled it out. Just put English as mother tongue.

Yo almost all of these are for a mobile browser and when you visit on a mobile phone it doesn't work, just takes you back to listings. The fuck is this bullshit

when you try to withdraw a payment it asks

Oh yeah now I see what you mean. I entered Paypal information earlier but didn't see the SSN verification.

It is US tax law though, they need your SSN so it can be taxed. Remember, this is a private contract (or whatever they want to call it), it's not just magic money coming out of nowhere. You are taxed.

It's related directly to Bing and Microsoft. Don't worry.

I'm assuming giving a false name is a no-no?

>fraud
I dunno, what do you think?

Isn't most of this done by Pajeets and other 3rd worlders with internet connections? I don't see how they can afford to pay more than pennies.

>tfw Eastern Euro so nothing
feels bad

Actually if you're American you'll have the highest rewards and a lot more work than Pajeets or third world countries.

I remember registering to this shit like 3 years ago, sadly there weren't any good hits for me.

>>fraud
Now you're shitposting.
Read what I posted, if you want to miss out than have it your way.

>shitworker

Tell the truth, it took about 1 week working to get that shit and you will need to wait 21 days the money be VERIFIED and them more 1~2 weeks to be PAID.

AND THERE'S MORE, 7% OF TAXES ON PAYPAL IF YOU ARENT FROM GERMANY.

so when do the assessments come in?