Dropshipping

A question to active dropshippers: do you simply put in Aliexpress' form the home address of your customer? Or you first ship the goods to yourself?

Also, dropshipping general.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropshippers.blog/
dropshiptips.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

The entire purpose of dropshipping is you never touch the item

Why would you pay double to shipping costs by shipping it to yourself and then shipping it out?

It goes straight from the supplier to the customer

How does this shit work? You make money being a middleman for companies selling shit?

Shit like managing refunds and misdeliveries still confuses me

Tracking and you end up having to refund if you want to keep a customer/reputation. Shouldn't be abused, just don't flaunt your refund policy across the front page and shit and you'll barely have to use it

You advertise to moms and retards on facefuck and instawhore, you list shit from China suppliers and you make 500% per it because they're spending their husbands money

I don't get why I haven't started doing it yet

It's still not clear to me, will I get money back from the supplier if an item is refunded? What if he refuses to do so? All of it seems so messy

I wonder how viable it is to make a living wage off of dropshipping + affiliate marketing.

No, you just refund it. Take the loss, move on, keep the customer, if the same person does it again tell them to fuck off

Some people make a lot but you have to be really good and have an equally good niche. I believe it's probably fairly easy to make at least 1k a month if you're fairly competent/creative.

dont mind me just shilling my shit dropshippers.blog/

Because we are depressed lazy cunts and that's too much work.

Ya got that right

I am working on a guide now. I honestly don't even know if I'll finish it. There is just too much information to cover. Most of it doesn't even have to do with dropshipping since that is the easy part. It's mainly about how to get people to buy your product and which products to pick to sell

next?

This is way over saturated

This meme needs to die.

Can you post more? i really appreciate this

He is right, there are thousands of dropship sites which look the same, unoriginal and cheap
Also this shit is ruining fashion

yea ill write up more today

dropshiptips.com