WE HAVE CRASHED TRADESATOSCHI

WE HAVE CRASHED TRADESATOSCHI.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockexperts.com/4chn#
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/novaexchange/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol, what kind of website is that?

I think is I've seen it a couple of times on CoinMarketCap when I browsed some shitcoins

inferior coins on suicide watch

kek

4 chan coin is special. IT is our coin. I buy 10000 coins, just because i belive in the power of 4 chan.
My dream is that i can USE this coin to pay for services that is a little shady. I am to wasted to write more, but if something going to the moon, IT is 4 chan coins. Saturday whisky and Veeky Forums for me. Have a Nice weekend, i am out

>tfw there's a future where we're all rich with Veeky Forums bucks

We're all gonna make it.

Assuming i can actually buy any on that shit site.

There is literally no reason to use this coin over any other coin.

This coin was created by people at Veeky Forums specifically to be a pump and dump coin. There were threads about it a couple weeks ago, and then the coin was made.

The developers premined 1,000,000 of this coin. At the current price of $0.07, that means you just gave the developers $70,000 in value for changing a few lines of code from an existing coin.

You might be able to make money off this coin, but only if you get lucky and only at some other sucker's loss. Are you sure you aren't the sucker?

inb4 pajeet

keep waiting for your BTC to recover memecoiner

There are coins with actually good tech behind them that I have a bit of. I'm sure you'll make money on this by recruiting new bagholders through threads like this, but I'll pass.

I remember these threads too. Then, after this got released, the threads stopped.

Really makes you think.

If I go on Tradesatoshi, do I get a wallet adress there for 4CH?

They setup a discord to collaborate instead, that's why. It's still going.

Anyone with introductory programming experience can make a coin by forking an existing project and replacing the name with your own. Stop giving these fuckers money.

no developers premined 9000000 of the coin. that's about $600,000 given to the devs in value :)

holy shit

BUMP

dont forget the "accident"
in a week people have mined 50000 coins. thats 1/10 of how many were sent to a "stranger"

this screenshot shows correct accident value (500000 not 50000)

holy shit you weren't kidding

CbBc9uFnC9xVFgK7qNzjLsHEgGrDwhhuXn has 6,494,618 coins

Meh as long as it's /ourguy getting rich do we really care?

where are you seeing that? im looking at richlist here blockexperts.com/4chn# shows CcnHMLqXcj1CWNg6o9wM6uSSNNMPVmNzWj has 5752438.988

didn't have new blockchain, still, 5 MILLION coins still sitting on one address?

it's being distributed to fund projects and contributors in the discord

>implying anyone not from Veeky Forums is going to buy this shitcoin
He's getting rich off of anons.

There was a 30% pre-mine, intended to incentivize development on the system and to get community involvement from a broad swath of channers, not just those who happened to be there at the right time

is there a schedule or plan for how the coins will be spent? lol 5 MILLION coins? thats $350,000 sitting in one wallet for a coin thats a few days old?

So was moot
So is nipmoot
So are a lot of game devs
So are a lot of weeb comic drawers.

You'd also get rich off of anons if you could, so pipe down, buy some coin and get that little bit wealthier with us bruv.

This
Oh wow Mr Jones, I just heard about this Veeky Forums crypto coin, surely this will make our fortune?
Yes smithers, this seems a very wise investment, I'm remortgaging my house now!

Veeky Forums coin need to be a real currency, or this coin will destroy 4 chans reputation. IT will give the impression, that 4 chan is a shitty degenerated group of regards. We can USE this AS a payment for services, like help with hacking, botnet, programmimg, dickpicks To SMS or snap. 4 chan coin can be used to pay an army. 4 chan is not anybodys army, but if you , you can get an aarmy

>IT will give the impression, that 4 chan is a shitty degenerated group of regards.

I LOVE that description, the rest of your post is horrible to read though.

Sorry for bad english, i am drunk AS fuck...

SO where do I get this chancoins from

I'm gonna be honest
I kinda want to buy a few dollars worth just to commend you for actually putting effort into your autism

so instead you give thousands of coins away to beggars and people spending 5 minutes in photoshop "contributing" and that's somehow not

>happened to be there at the right time

topkek

its a tipping system for Veeky Forums. install the extension then you tip Veeky Forums posts. its working now

Kys i wont buy your shitty pump coin

gas yourself jew

>calls himself a channer
>doesn't own chan coin

can't wait until we crash bittrex!

Wat an ugly foot

how much CHN is my collection worth Veeky Forums?

I'd say 20000CHN is a fair price, less than 1CHN per pepe

4CHN its on cointelegraph

yes

just click here

MOON

fucking newfags

This can be a real currency. If we baby this hard enough we could make this the next big thing.
Believe in meme magic my friends.
Lets aim for 3$. Pump this shit.

i made us mascot character who is named CHANdler and he is liking 4changs

crash already over

tiddys says we go 100x next week

>$4CHN:CbqFFmofdGejMf5a9SsBrJ9Cu1nPLe4XSA

will be added to nova tonight, expect 1000% volume increase

the only thing that was ever crashing was tradesatoshi

found my new desktop background!

how popular is nova?

A trans? LOL you make me sick!

Let me show you:

This is nova:
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/novaexchange/

This is tradesatoshi:
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/

lmao wow, thx user

Will this ever be listed on bittrex? That's where I do most of my trades

Aaaaaaaaaand, another order in this shit. Les gooo people. I need more coinz

Unless it has some innovative tech, or exchange on the website, no, it wont. This is just another PnD packaged in some " Veeky Forums meme trash "

>coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/
Ooohhh the garbage where I tried to flip Cure(but found out that Poloniex freezed the wallet) and then I forgot my password on it for like 2 weeks before correctly guessing it again.
The lost password recovery doesn't do jackshit, it's just a password change if you already know your pass.

thx

I thought chancoin was a joke when I saw it at first. If only I hadn't. I hope I'm not too late to the party guys.

Tits for tips?

this is taking us outta the solar system!

pls gib:3

CSYdjLtDeuJfCB1Szd2ms5yokhgmpBvdGw

Fuck, how am I supposed to buy these Chan coins then?

it only broke momentarily
but tomorrow we will get it in novaexchange

CHn6drj2FjLvDyDJ3z7BLBUHSVKXsaB2bW

Need some tip

What do you think about my high quality oc?

I want some. Which exchange?

Tradesatoshi. Soon also on Nova.

Nah it's a PnD scam the shit will get delisted from tradesatoshi after the devs dump on then

We is mooning lads

U mad nochan?

i need as many 4CHN as possible

Can i have some gibz?

Also can someone share a mining script ?
My doesn't work for some reason.