Fuck everything, my crypto dream is pretty much fucking finished. back to reality of wageslaving for normies

Fuck everything, my crypto dream is pretty much fucking finished. back to reality of wageslaving for normies.

What coins did you invest in? what let you down user?

jesus fucking christ just hold it out you moron

ARK
NEM
BAT
Status
sia
posw

I'm still in the green due to ether and rdd but everything else is a disaster. Eth likely crashing below 200 as well sooner or later.

same here bro
everything in the red and I buried my dreams of being acrypto millionaire

ill still hodl though but dont really care anymore
the easy gains times are over at least for now

>only buying shit
>not all-inning ANT and MONA
it's like you hate money

the whole market took a hit
>$15bn loss in overall marketcap
the financial whales decided 2017 was the year to capitalize on all this smart contract hocus pocus and discourage normie from buying in ever again. probably jew tricks to be honest famalams; not even random gentile crypto millionaires could have pumped the crypto market up to the levels it has sen over the past 3 months. It all correlates to some shit going down in the world like govt gold and fiat manipulation and the debt bubble for the west and the US dollar about to burst finally

>guessing
it's like you're stupidly lucky for all-inning shit until it works in your favor so you can brag that for once your autism paid off

>he thinks he can get rich overnight

Let me ask you a question - Why don't you faggots have any fucking patience? WAIT. Stop opening blockfolio every 10 seconds and get some perspective. It took an entire year for ethereum to hit $100. Technology takes time to develop; You're not going to be a millionaire overnight.

Stop looking at charts and start paying attention to developer updates. Pay attention to devs who are hitting their deadlines. Coins with value with speak for themselves : Veeky Forums won't need to speak for them.

not investing in mona chan
and jacking off to mona chan
and buying the first mona chan waifu pillow that comes out
its like u hate mona chan

Seriously? I'm pulling my initial investment but that's because I'm actually poor but I started playing in crypto 2 or 3 months ago and I've made 200x gains STILL. I'm leaving all my profit in the game. If you got in on this in the last month or month and a half then yes you're going to be bag holding for a while. But as long as you stayed away from pump and dump scam coins you will come out okay. Xmr fct btc Ltc Eth etc strat zcash dash are all decent bets. (I am not holding all or even most of what I mentioned) But do your own research and place your bets accordingly. Stop chasing moon missions like a spastic idiot. Do not go all in at once and do not buy ath and do not put in money that you can't lose. I would still be able to pay my bills and live okay without my initial investment but I'm taking my family of six out on vaca and would prefer to have it in the bank now. You need to calm down. Millionaires are rarely made over night and even if they are they usually lose that status just as quick. Chill out and hold. If you bought into scam coins then seriously stop coming to Veeky Forums for crypto advice for investing. These assholes rarely discuss coins that are good for holding.

>Why don't you faggots have any fucking patience? WAIT
>Stop opening blockfolio every 10 seconds and get some perspective.
>It took an entire year for ethereum to hit $100.
I-... I believe in you, user.

It will save you.

Start a business faggot.

Rookies who are new to trading with little to no to wrong understanding of global finance and macroeconomics.
It's slightly amusing reading posts here. Like niggercoins? lmao

I see this too often. It honestly depends on his situation and what dumb things he may or may not have done with his money.

>tfw get in a month ago
>tfw put in half your life savings to try and catch up with everyone since you missed out on March - May
>be down 50%

Really don't have any hope for any of the coins I'm bagholding either (Verge, RDD, DGB), but they are all down so much on me I can't sell now.

Only redeeming thing is I'm holding 300 ants and they might moon eventually.

Hahaha, look at this loser.
Uh, yeah you can get pretty rich overnight, DGB brought me up almost x20 in admittedly a month, so not overnight, but I wasn't losing money in that time.

You can buy some shit and hope that your magic crystal ball will tell you what the fuck is going to happen in a year, or you can buy things that will go up NOW and make money NOW. But hey, want to waste a year on a complete gamble, go ahead!

Yeah the party's over, everything is crashing until it's worthless. Hodling will only make it worse. Might as well get out now, wait till next month to see what happens, and then try to make your gains back in Sept.

Good advice user. I wish more people on this board were rational like you.

Lmao another "trader" wrecked in the bear market. Tell me more about how your 1 billiom dollar speculative asset is undervalued lmao

Get fukin rekt noob

You realize this is only half the magnitude of the 2nd last correction when the market was only 70% as large?

Trendline not broken. If you sold the dip I hope you learned something