Jewish expulsions

>the same event have happened more than 100 times in different places in different periods of times

>DUDE IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>slavery was a thing until relatively recently
>dude lets just implement slavery again

>a religious minority was repeatedly treated as religious minorities were treated in medieval times
Wow.

I guess all the times Christians were persecuted by Muslims proves that Christians are pure evil too then, and vice versa.

But Veeky Forums told me Islam was extremely tolerant toward Christianity.

They were more tolerant than Christians were, but it's not like that's a hard thing to accomplish.

oh look, he escaped his containment board

That makes sense though

Isn't it still a thing?

Yeah, and if you look at the expulsions outside of once in North Africa, before Israel those were all in the White world.

So what if cathars were given crosses to wear that means nothing
Made up shit that didn't happen for 20
How?
Neither morals nor economic demands make it feasible
In ancap Clinton foundation yes
But in civilised countries, c'est non
>white on Middle Ages
>not Christendom
Oh yes of course you can't use that word or you might trigger the neo-pagans in your 'truly redpilled' circle jerk

Its not a coincidence, its an unfortunate vicious circle. It has to do with how inherently different Monotheistic religion is from Polytheistic. You start seeing the first expulsions in the Mediterranean. Most of the Polytheistic religions of that area got along fairly well with its neighbors, and had no problems eating, trading and intermarrying with each other because of their religions. As I understand it, it was fairly common practice to consider one cultures Sky god the same as your own, and the same with their underworld gods, and their fertility gods, so on, so forth.

Judaism is inherently different, sprouting from its unhappy birth place where people had to scramble together everything they could just to eat. Such a culture would naturally develop a god to match the cruelty of the world around them, and rules enforcing insularity to keep the tribe safe. So you get a historical back and forth where the Jews were seen as outsiders, they were treated as outsiders, they became even more withdrawn, and actively acted against gentiles, So the escalation goes on and on until you get Antiochus IV ordering pigs to be sacrificed on the Jews' alters.

The Cathars were slaughtered in the thousands.

>thisshitagain.jpg

Look up the number of people involved andwhat else is happening. In almost all cases it's people using the cover of another crisis to take the opportunity to get rid of the 10 Jews who live down the street.

I know
My point was OPs lack of knowledge on the historical treatment of religious minorities in the pre modern world

>people had to scramble to eat

Like almost everybody in the world?

If they felt so different and didn't have the power to take over why didn't they just go away?

go where exactly?

did you even read his post or were you just skimming for something to pull out of context and argue against?

Yeah my bad, I misread your post.

To the promised land

so where there was a strong christian and then muslim prescence?

>this thread again

To China then

The place they came from had shit ground, you couldn't grow anything there. They traveled around and eventually learned irrigation, probably during their time on the outskirts of egypt, they held a similar position to the Ghaznavids of Persia, but by the time they returned and resettled, there was a lot of competition in the region.

Every day until you like it!
:^)

Oy vey, the goyim knows

Okay, whats the plan for crossing the Himalayas. Keeping in mind its about 1200 BCE

They should ask the Jews that made it to China

...Who made it to China around 200 CE. By that time it's still hard, but not remotely impossible to traverse a mountain range in large groups. Bout a 1400 year gap there.

>Christendom
I didn't know the Visigoths were Christians.

>all pre-modern societies were xenophobic

>all

That's a dangerous word. Especially when you look at indigenous people in North America who lived in peace and harmony on the same land.

We can learn a lot about anarchist governing by looking at the indigenous form of government that exist

>Jews throughout history have been a conspiring evil hivemind but jews being scapegoated many times is too far-fetched
Really makes me think

>native americans lived in peace and harmony
wew

The same people who thought jews were a conspiring, evil hivemind also believed witches and vampries walked among them.

Not the guy your replying to, and I take your point, but thats not necessarily true. The Natives went to war with each other as frequently as any other culture, and yyou go further south and you get the war games of Mesamerican cultures.

I don't believe in witches, but that they exist, they do

I've heard that proverb before, is it just a general old saying or does it come from somewhere?

Jesuits have been expelled from many dozens of countries, but nobody seems to want to talk about that.

Jesuits do what they frame the Jews for doing, but nobody seems to want to talk about that.

Jesuits are an order of assassins sworn to rip babies out of their mother's wombs and dash their heads against the ground until dead, but nobody seems to want to talk about that.

why does leftypol think Veeky Forums is their anti white safespace

It's a Spanish saying

The March of right wing trad culture has them on their backs. The rapid growth has them feeling besieged as is evidenced by their constant mumbling about the boogeyman

>Jesuits are an order of assassins sworn to rip babies out of their mother's wombs and dash their heads against the ground until dead, but nobody seems to want to talk about that

[Citation needed]

Pretty sure it's from Zorro

>Kicked out of France because so,e guy who went to a Jesuit college tried to stab the king
>A Jesuit was hanged for knowing about Gunpowder plot
>Some Polish fuck wrote a conspiracy theory tier book about how power hungry Jesuits are

I think thats it. Nobody talks aout it because its nonsense

>constantly expelled
So they constantly come back and go to neighbor cities/nations?
Can't be to bad then.

Every board posts this. Your board is shit when its ideologically driven.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

>Every board posts this.
wrong, scared leftypol shill post this

>dumb goyim chimping out at a successful ethnoreligious group they're jealous of
>IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO RULE THE WORLD, THEY ARE WIZARDS, THEY POISON WATER WELLS AND EAT CHILDREN

"Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute [i.e., Thomas J. Campbell]. Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection."

But nobody wants to talk about that.

Like a title, a year published, something. Thats what a citation is, You've posted quotes.

Imaginary quotes only work as an argument in your containment board.

It's not even that. It's more a case of preventing christians from engaging in usury, then get in debt anyway and borrow from jews (only people you couldn't prevent from moneylending) then kicking them out when you can't pay denbts.

i just find it funny how the list doesn't even mention how many times the Arabs exiled the kikes out of Arabia.

i think it's a minimum of 5 or 6 times.

Holy jungle nazis senpai! Ave Maria!

My point is that I find the notion that so many expulsions couldn't possibly be wrong and that therefore it was da joos' fault while all jews are this hivemind throughout history ironic.

Ebin /pol/ pic, user. You should go back and circlejerk with them about it.

But why, when I can jerk you off instead?

>Tribal chief be all like 'We have consulted our many Gods. And they have said that you must go. You must go."

>But why, when I can jerk you off instead?
This is getting a little strange, user.

Don't fight it user.

Just close your eyes and let it happen...

>jews are evil mastermind
>jews get btfo all the time
really connects my cortex

Nobody wants to talk about that.

Source: "The Babington Plot", by J.E.C. Shepherd, p.12

When the Jesuits are expelled from a country, they simply change strategies and return to the country they were expelled from under a new disguise. The following sums up their operational strategy:

“We came in like lambs and will rule like wolves. We shall be expelled like dogs and return like eagles.”

Source: Francesco Borgia, Third Jesuit Superior General.

This oath is taken from the book Subterranean Rome by Carlos Didier, translated from the French, and published in New York in 1843.

Again, no one wants to talk about this.

But 83 for the Jesuits, you don't want to talk about that.

Question —From whither do you come? Answer — The Holy faith.

Q. —Whom do you serve?

A. —The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.

Q. —Who commands you?

A. —The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.

Q. —Who received you? A. —A venerable man in white hair.

Q. —How?

A. —With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.

Q. —Did you take an oath?

A. —I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.

Q. —Will you do that? A. —I will.

Q. —How do you travel? A. —In the bark of Peter the fisherman.

Q. —Whither do you travel? A. —To the four quarters of the globe. Q. —For what purpose?

A. —To obey the orders of my general and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oaths.

Q. —Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."

yeah, it's the jews

totally not the jesuits

they're totally not an order of assassins tasked with killing all of the christians of the reformation in a counter-reformation

Is this a Veeky Forums meme or something? I feel like I'm missing something

The Jews brought it upon themselves every time. They'll play the victim after, but it was justified considering what Jews were doing to their societies. Moneylending (which was basically all Jews did) is one of the most immoral things ever created

>jews being scapegoated many times is too far-fetched

this. when I was young I felt bad for the Jews until I realized they are the root cause of every problem in every society around the world. why did my ancestors let them ever come back :(

You don't want to talk about the Jesuits.

The Jesuits have taught you well, you now hate Christkillers with all your black and lost heart.

what the fuck do you mean Jesuits?

The Order of Loyola, an order of assassins so vile that the catholic church forced Loyola to never cause any single Jesuit to seek any position in the church.

Oh, by the way, the first Jesuit pope is currently the pope.

They're called black popes, because they don't usually come out in the sunshine. Assassins love the night, and love the dark.

But you don't want to talk about that.

THEY KNOW, HANNAH GET THE MUSKET

>tfw no one knows about the underground Quaker courts
>centuries of systematic infiltration into every Western religion
>Not one soul outside the many circles of 'friends' understands that they've gone full rogue
>esoteric Quaker death squads
>the Quaker/prison gang alliances
>Tremble at my word

Absolutely devilish

>another JQ thread where I can't get a decent argument from either side
Oh fucking well.

The fuck are you babbling about?

>Today Kenya is, by far, the country with the most Quakers.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers

>tasked with killing all of the christians of the reformation in a counter-reformation
Oh wait, they are only killing protescucks?

Hang on a second user...

>newfag tumblr tourist doesn't know what JQ is
Jewish Question
There aren't ever threads about it that don't immediately resolve into pure shitposting.

>he knows less than john snow
This is why the stereotype for the anti Semite has IQ lower than working class scum
>all non-tribal societies have records of corruption
Wow let's all be hunter gatherers

'Popish plot' in England revolved around jesuits, James Stuart and Catherine of Braganza

>kill liberals
Wow we should actually love these people, I mean imagine a world without lib tards, heil trump heil victory

He's called the black pope beacuse of the colour of his robe.
He's elected by his own order the only pope who intefered with that tradition (benedict XVI) later abdicated and a jesuit took his place as a pope

>The Jesuits have taught you well

what is "The Jesuits"

Why does /pol/ think that every board is their white pride nazi safespace?

/pol/ IS satire tho

t b h