Germans BTFO

>Julian questioned the idea that all mankind is descended from the same pair. He pointed out "how very different in their bodies are the Germans and Scythians from the Libyans and Ethiopians". Even more do these people differ in their dispositions and intelligence.

>"Come, tell me why it is that the Germans are fierce, while the Hellenes and Romans are, generally speaking, inclined to political life and humane, though at the same time unyielding and warlike? Why the Egyptians are more intelligent [than Germans] and more given to crafts, and the Syrians unwarlike and effeminate, but at the same time intelligent, hot-tempered, and quick to learn?"

-Julian, Roman Emperor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Other
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Patricians were Germanic.

>Syrians, Egyptians more intelligent than Germs

my how times have changed

>WE WUZ ROMANZ UND SHIESSE

WIR

Prove it, /stormfront/.

Patricians mostly had blonde/red hair and light eyes, and their skull structure was clearly Northern European. I can't find the article I read about skull structure but the descriptions of their features are easy to find.

Who made this retarded translation? Germans and Germanics are not the same thing.
GERMANICS BTFO. And considering that you're posting this on an English-language underwater basket weaving board using the English language, yourself BTFO.

Vikings and germans were the niggers of the past.

You don't need to be Nordic to have blonde hair

The latins were an indo European people and closely related to Celts. Fair features weren't unknown. To say they were "Germanic" is more embarrassing then the blacks who think their great grandfather was a pharaoh

>I have no idea how phenotypes work: the post

I'm originally from Ethiopia.

Patricians were etruscans too

Snowniggers forget that 10% of modern Italians are blonde. I have looked at various Roman mosaics and frescoes and the percentage of blonde people is definitely lower than that. Even their Gods were dark haired and the males usually had a bronze colored tan that's impossible for snowniggers to get without getting skin cancer first.

Where's the proof?

>Patricians mostly had blonde/red hair and light eyes
Source? Citations? Evidence?
>their skull structure was clearly Northern European
1) Northern European is not a racial designation or ethnicity
2) Again: Source? Citations? Evidence?

Also here's the funny thing. Roman eyewitness accounts and testimonials have the Romans stating the native Bretons and Celtic tribes in the British Isles referring to them (the Romans in this case) as the "black people" due to their olive and tanned complexions, dark hair, and dark eyes when Julius Caesar had his expedition.

So I'll simply say your full of shit, /pol/.

>Also here's the funny thing. Roman eyewitness accounts and testimonials have the Romans stating the native Bretons and Celtic tribes in the British Isles referring to them (the Romans in this case) as the "black people" due to their olive and tanned complexions, dark hair, and dark eyes when Julius Caesar had his expedition.

Sounds interesting; got quotes?

Don't have it on me but it stems from Julius Caesar's own writings. Which isn't surprising considering the tribes on the British Isles are largely isolated up till that point in time from mainland Europe and seeing people with tanned instead of pale or fair complexions would've been an eyeopening experience for them.

>Look, mommy. I posted it again

Roman author, soldier/engineer, and historian Virtuvius on the northern barbarians:

>Further, it is owing to the rarity of the atmosphere that southern nations, with their keen intelligence due to the heat, are very free and swift in the devising of schemes, while northern nations, being enveloped in a dense atmosphere, and chilled by moisture from the obstructing air, have but a sluggish intelligence... It is therefore no wonder that man's intelligence is made keener by warm air and duller by cold.

>Southern nations have the keenest wits, and are infinitely more clever in forming schemes, yet the moment it comes to displaying valour, they succumb because all manliness of spirit is sucked out of them by the sun. On the other hand, men born in cold countries are indeed readier to meet the shock of arms with great courage and without timidity, but their wits are so slow that they will rush to the charge inconsiderately and inexpertly, thus defeating their own devices.

How will snowniggers ever recover?

The Britons are best represented by Welsh people today. They are indeed swarthy for northern European standards. The Caledonians were described as pale and red haired just like modern Scots though.

Yea, so what?
The meds were great, like, 2000 years ago.
Today all mediterrenean countries are poor as fuck and bend their knees to germany.

Literally who cares.

You do realize that all them are white and there's even gingers and blondes in that pic?

>my how times have changed

Syrians are invading germany RIGHT NOW with hundreds of thousands of military aged males with the aid of german government.

>Today all mediterrenean countries are poor as fuck

Blame the Southern lazy niggers for that

Wipe the cum off your eyes. Everyone has dark hair and dark eyes there. Search for more Roman frescoes and the result will be the same. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone with light eyes or light hair in them. Keep in mind modern Italians are 10% blonde and 30%+ light eyed (blue, grey, green).

Their gods and heroes being near universally portrayed with olive/tan/light brown skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown (often curly) hair is a pretty good indication of how they saw themselves.

>being this buttblasted

>it's a "no one remembers that babies have lighter hair/skin/eyes and this was often over compensated for in art" episode

>light brown

>brown

Are you even trying? You can find real blondes in Roman art sometimes, but the percentage seems to be even lower than in modern Italians.

This is how Romans look like.

it's actually not difficult to find you know.

*what Romans look like

10% of Italians are blonde. That means you have to keep finding one out of ten people in the frescoes to be blonde. That's pretty much an impossible task for me at least: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Other

>Blondism exists among approximately 10% of Italians, with different regional proportions. Blondism increases to nearly one fourth of the inhabitants when approaching the Italian Alps.

Looks light brown.

Probably dyed since their eyes and eyebrows are dark. Hair dyes were just as popular in ancient Rome as they are now.

Their clothing looks late Roman / Byzantine

Just how many shitty fucking excuses are you going to make.
Jesus christ.

Why are africans so stupid then?

He can't deal with the fact Romans look like Italians today.

It's equally dumb to claim all Romans have blonde hair or all Romans look swarthy.

no one seriously believes romans were light skinned, blue eyed and blonde haired right

>... just as [Severus] was wondering what would present itself, an Ethiopian solider, who was famous among buffons and always a notable jester, met his with a garland of cypress-boughs. And when Severus in a rage ordered that the man be removed from his sight, troubled as he was by the man's ominous colour, ... the Ethiopian by way of jest cried, it is said, "You have been all things, you have conquered all things, no, O conquerer, be a god."

No, I don't doubt that they resembled Italians, however Italians are probably a little blonder than them because of the numerous Germanic tribes that invaded the peninsula over the ages. Italy does have quite a bit of Germanic Y DNA.

Gotta admit thats looks pretty Nordic, from the bad reddish tan to that straight hair

> I can't find the article I read about skull structure
Because it doesn't exist, they practiced cremation. If you talk about the marble busts, they are metrically Mediterranean proper, Alpine-Mediterranean and Dinaric-Mediterranean -Alpine. So fuck off.

He's not human though. It's that cyclop son of Zeus.

I honestly don't know. /pol/ spouts so much shit I don't know where the memes stop and honest opinions begin.

*Poseidon

Yeah. Persians, Greeks, Romans/Latins, Sumerians, Babylonians, they were all originally high caste Germanic types right?

>Probably dyed since their eyes and eyebrows are dark. Hair dyes were just as popular in ancient Rome as they are now.

Prostitutes had to dye their hair by law.

What do ya mean ?

There were light skinned Romans, tanned Romans.

And black, blonde, brown haired Romans.

True romans ie not slaves were of nordic stock according to Houston Chamberlain and went extinct due to continental papism.

Nope, more like these ,

You've got that backwards. The only Nordicks in Rome were slaves or invaders.