XEL general

XEL / GNT flippening soon.

Just got listed on Bittrex.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notsofast/status/881227720864276486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This dude with the wall needs to fuck off and let it blow already. I'm done accumulating, isn't he?

Yeah I bought it too soon at 22 and it immediately smashed down to 15. Great feeling. I set my sell at double my buy, screw it.

Apparently not. Maybe just trying to shake out the weaklets.

i heard these guys are scam artists

This. wtf is wrong with that guy

It was 60 btc 30 minutes ago.
It's 35 btc now.

I really hope you all get scammed, they are clearly trying to crash it to fuck you all. Invest in safe coins.

I don't understand why only some coins have ETH markets.

Whalepanda and other guys with a reputation to keep would knowingly promote a scam? Elastic has a working product. There's a shitload of fud about this on Bitcointalk, like with many projects.

>price is not going up right now therefore it's a scam
what is this Veeky Forums logic?

don't you understand, a classic double peak in a new coin on shittrex then it continuously goes down forever, seriously, i am trying to help you.

No, they don't all go the same. There's a lot of factors that affect how the listing plays out, I trade these all the time because it's practically free money if you're not being a retard.

>Classic double peak
Like this is a normal financial system so it follow its rules

Faggot whale gone, it's moon time bby

>I really hope you all get scammed
>shittrex
Dude, why are you so angry?

Mexicans probably. They're being real snotty lately.

it happens every single time a new coin is listed this is no exception and lost and giving FREE ADVICE, FREE!
only to dump 100 btc on you all in 5 minutes

bad hombre is apparently unable to jump high walls

Sometimes when Bittrex adds a coin they add 2 markets, sometimes they only add 1 market. Does it mean something?

Okay, look at RLC for one. Or just stop shitposting you retard.

I made a shitload with NMR and BAT.
Bought one or two hours after it's listed.
Sold at the peak.

New coin on Bittrex = free money

They mostly have ETH markets for ERC20 tokens. Elastic is its own chain and unlike RLC and GNT isn't vaporware.

see? every time someone puts a high bid order, it gets sold immediately they are clearly scamming you. Just watch it drop half in the next hour. Bye and have fun losing money.

Good time to buy?

this guy might be actually right...

Thanks, that makes sense. Is there a similar reason for why only some coins have XMR and USDT markets on Polo?

the dude with the wall clearly has a shit ton of money to blow unlike you, poorfag

WOW

ohhh sheeeeeeeeeet a new 100 btc wall appears! good night guys

pic is NMR.

It does that every time a new coin is listed (well except for Bancor) and it will do it again with XEL. You just have to buy early and sell at the right time. Just don't be greedy and everything will be fine.

Look at the volume. It's going up and up and up...

status went down, as others so it's just gambling. Spray & pray

Too late to buy or nah?

What do you think is a reasonable sell order? I bought the dip at 15k and i need to sleep ...

You gonna try it with Monaco too?

twitter.com/notsofast/status/881227720864276486

Could be wrong of course, it's just a guess. This guy really knows his shit though.

desu his guess is as good as some random faggot from Veeky Forums

Yea. I think he's basing that on SONM's current marketcap. This sure as hell should be above that pile of trash desu.

most bought at 600 sats so thats allrady good roi

>Market Offline - Routine Maintenance
The fuck Bittrex? Also why are the order books empty??

fuck...these cunts I swear.

Is this gonna crash it then?

There are a lot more buyers than sellers. The sellers are pretty much only ICO holders, of which there were few. Highly doubt it will crash.

I hope so, but you'll never know when it's back unless you refresh every 5 seconds.

Not a crash, just a minor dip. That would be the best time to buy IMHO.

Order books are back, prepare for the dip

way to go bittrex, you fucking faggots. they probably make a few mil a day and are too cheap for some decent servers. fucking pajeets

I think they do it because they know they're about to release Monaco at 6pm and alot of people would be done with XEL by then and switch to start pumping Monaco. That's what I was planning on doing anyways. I mean I like XEL but it's gonna bottom out a bit more I think after the whale is done flipping buy/sell walls.

What are you crying about? Bittrex has incredibly good uptime and support unlike another exchange that still gets much more money in fees.

Welp no dip.

Shit is this really confirmed? If so what would be a good price to buy in?

i'd say a 10x on that good sir

Monaco listed. wallet waiting to be started online

Interest in XEL is higher than Monaco. Not saying it can't pump too but this is way more hyped.

Bittrex wallet is back. Sorry, I was wrong, there is no dip.

I would guess now, it looks like the whale flippper has been removed...not seeing the 60 BTC wall flip in an instant anymore. I mean I got in at .00018 and this whale turd has been doing it all day. I think he's gone though...not seeing him in the order book.

Yeah I know, it's just more of a timing thing...personally I hate that they release two on the same day. Seems unfair but its /bizness/ so whatever.

Now is the time to buy.

this shit going up bitches we wear elastic yoga pant space suits

>they release an ICO
>decide to do maintenance, which they shoulkd have done before
you cucks these days are too whipped and accepting

maintenance got rid of the whale cunt that was keeping it down. This time Yay maintenance!!

Time to accumulate.

We're going to the moon in reversal

anyone know what the ico price was for this coin?

700 sats

i swear this coin is moving so slow it's like i am the only one trading it with 10 whales ready to sell at any second and skull fuck me

Yeah I wanna sleep but I don't wanna miss the pump/get fucked

Their tactics are getting to you.

what do i do user

700 sats is pretty fucking low to what it is now, feel like i'd be better off with monaco

top kek

get both. HODL YOU WEAK HAND. IT JUST FUCKING CAM OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most who were itching to dump have probably either sold OTC with a hefty premium or already did so. Your position is too big if you're that worried.

Yeah I pulled some out and went with monaco and comfy. Going to sleep now.

Bump. Dickwhale likely done accumulating, price creeping up.

I want to go to sleep. Shouldn't have bought this meme coin