Incest

>incest is wrong because muh defective babies

Meanwhile, people with defects like pic related are allowed to reproduce

Is society so blind to recognize this double standard or they simply ignore it because it's not popular to criticize defective people reproducing? And that is without considering that the concept that couples will reproduce is outdated when things like abortions exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/943343-clinical#b5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol ive never thought of it before

honestly tho theres millions upon millions of people why settle for a sibling

people don't know if their child will become a dwarf, though if you have incestual sex, chances are it's going to be a spacker

The world couldn't handle the greatness if he was full sized.

OP is just mad a manlet can get pussy but he cant.

>he doesn't know about PGD
you can test fertilized eggs to see if they carry the mutation then implant them back (assuming the first try wasn't successful). True it's expensive and not very practical/immediate but there are definitely alternatives available.

I would agree that passing along seriously defective genes when you are aware of it is unethical.

>genetic freaks exist
>therefore, we should do nothing to prevent more being born

Zelig? Really, Peter? Zelig?

There is nothing wrong with taboo relationships like incest or polygamy.

>incest produces this

And it's beautiful, in every single way
Words won't him bring down today.

>non-incest produces this

Great men?

But nothing is done to prevent it if it is not a product or incest.

Is dwarfism even hereditary? Why do pro eugenics threads always start with someone complaining about something that isn't even hereditary?

In some cases it is the result of dominant genes, in others, maybe in most cases, is recesive.

>pro-eugenics

I am OP and I am not a proponent of eugenics, just against this double standar.

It certainly can be, yeah. Depends on the type of dwarfism.

Well with parent/child or similar incestuous relationships there's also an unhealthy power dynamic to consider- the parent has presumably raised the child, which means they've also presumably raised them to fuck the parent. That has all sorts of unfortunate applications.

But yeah, cousins and siblings... There's nothing inherently wrong with it in small doses. Regarding the image, I suppose one could make the argument that siblings can choose who they fuck and can choose others, whilst Dinklage has the same result no matter who he's knocking up, but that seems like a flimsy argument.

Incest is taboo because of tradition, and the fact that most siblings can't feel attraction to each other.
Defective babies are an issue that is only raised as an afterthought.

You can also technically make sure that the babies you make with your sister are okay.

A long succession of cases of incest did.

Pic related and other people that are worse than midgets and still are allowed to reproduce if you think there's nothing wrong with midgets.

But you leftards are always saying that you aren't entitled to the love of other people. What if the only person who wants to fuck you happens to be your sibling?

>you leftards
Wtf are you going on about? There's nothing leftist about believing incest is disgusting. You sound like you want to fuck your sister so you're trying to find a way to justify it.

Oh no, smaller than average people. The world is doomed!

The incest-taboo is enforced due to concerns regarding abuse in the family. The core-family is the ultimate safe-space and cradle of liberty and self-determination based on natural solidarity.

It's true, one is not entitled to love. And if only one person wants to fuck you, then it's fine if you want it too and it's too bad if you don't.
Sibling or not.

What is your point ?

His torso isn't that short, he just needs a leg and arm exstension and he'll be fine

Incest with pregnancy is wrong because you're willingly increasing the chance of having a child with defects, same thing with drinking or smoking while pregnant.

There's no rational reason why incest between family members who are of consenting adult age should be wrong if they don't have kids and they both want it and there's no abuse or foul play.

Can you agree with me that you can't use the argument that incest is wrong because of the genetic defects it could cause if you don't have a problem with people with genetic defects reproducing?

>muh height

But dwarfism come with a lot of medical complications for a lot of individuals.

If abuse is the problem, then OP's argument can be adapted accordingly.
Alcoholics and bipolar people can have children too.

That the "there's a lot of people out there" argument is bullshit for a person only a sibling would fuck?

But the liberty of people that want to fuck a family member can go to hell? What about adults that weren't raised togheter. Do they deserve to spend time in jail?

desu

You used to sterilise them but after ww1 and the Cold War stuff had to change overnight but not uniformally so that's why stuff like this varies
Honestly user people will fuck who they want, all you can do is pay people who are healthy to have more babies

Why cant we just genetically modify humans so everyone are smart and beautiful? Atleast remove the bad genes

Das racys an dere Godz n shieeet dont alovs dat!

Because we can't yet?

Fuck I hate parents who keep their kid in strollers even when the kid is old and tall enough that their fucking legs stick out.

Chances of birth defects due to inbreeding increase exponentially after several generations of inbreeding. A brother and sister conceiving a child with no inbreeding themselves actually only has around a 10% chance of resulting in birth defects for the child. I'd like to see what the rates of dwarfism passing on are.

Is his condition hereditary?

Also natural selection automatically solves this issue. If retarded leftists want to pass on their defective DNA to sate their ego, so be it, the rest of us will entrench capitalism, move to gated communities and keep them separate to rot and die on the outside once this brief period of prosperity is over.

>it's still illegal to kill all retards
>it's still illegal to have sex with your son

Okay fine, OP. You win. Let's see pics of your sister

We don't know enough about ourselves to figure out what is ultimately the "ideal form". Variety is ideal, as it saves populations from complete devastation.

>economic systems are genetic

How to destroy family values:

>Legalize incest
>Legalize pedofilia

op is a butthurt dixie that wants to fuck his sister

user is a butthurt manlet

Well where do we cut it? Who's to say that obesity or a propensity for depression or addiction isn't its own variety of deformity? We shouldn't interfere with who gets to procreate, just who can procreate with who, and incest is the only illegallity in that regard because of scientific evidence not just
>Muh defective babies

This. Is he hot OP?

Science is nonsense.

>incest is wrong because muh defective babies

Meanwhile, conservatives want gay men to stay closeted, get married to women and reproduce.

Is society so blind that it can't see that letting gay people have sterile gay marriages will breed them out of existence?

Would it be better to not let dwarves marry dwarves? Or not let whites marry other whites?

This is what I do not understand, "I am not attracted my sibling so it should be illegal"
I dont see why others care enough to actually threaten with up to 5 years jailtime just because I want to nail my qt sister

The incest taboo has nothing to do with birth defects, an in fact incest only has a slightly higher chance than a regular coupling of leading to birth defects.

Incest is forbidden since the dawn of mankind to prevent the community from disintegrating in violence. The women of your family are supposed to be given to men from outside the family, so brother and brother or father and son won't kill each other over them. It is, with monogamy, one of the necessary foundations of human society and civilisation.

Necklets, when will they learn?

Actually that's just after generations of inbreeding.

Having a kid with your sister or cousin has a pretty low chance of it being a mongo, it's just slighter higher than having a kid with somebody who isn't related.

Would you be ok with your parents being siblings?
That's why.

Bringing a human into this existence is already highly questionable from a moral angle, doing so while having some severe hereditary defect is batshit insane and should get you sent to some coal mine.

>that picture

Good job you fucking psychos, dooming your own flesh and blood to pitiful existences as ugly gnome rejects.

>"daddy why am i so ugly and small?"
>"you see my son, i'm one horny motherfucking dwarf and both your mom and i are completely fucking retarded so shit just happened"
>"daddy you are insane"
>"i know my son"

I've been awake for 30 hours and tried to sleep for the last 4 and to top it off i get this fucking image with these psycho dwarfs smiling at me like they really fucking enjoy suffering and getting shat on for their entire pathetic lifetimes what the fuck is wrong with people

And then sonnyboy marries his retarded sister because he can't find any other suitable mate that will do him

God of tits and wine can do whatever he wants.

We can. With CRISPR. Actually, the chinese might have already started doing it.

emedicine.medscape.com/article/943343-clinical#b5

Dwarfism has many different genes affected to cause it, but almost all are x linked recessive or dominant or autosomal recessive or dominant.

If x linked recessive:
If mother alone has it:
100% chance for boy
100% chance to carry but not have if a girl
If mother only has one gene and not both:
50% chance to carry but not have if girl
50% chance to have if boy
If father alone has it:
100% chance for girl to carry, 0% to have
0% chance for boy to have
If both have:
100% chance for children to have

I can't get into all the possiblities right now, but hopefully that gives an idea as to the risk of getting or carrying a defect.

Incest makes for some great memes tho.

It is usually. Achrondoplasia is dominant. The kid always has a chance to be normal stature and not have the gene though because those who suffer from it are heterozygous. Homozygotes don't get carried to term or die during early infancy. They're short but otherwise livr healthy lives. I don't know about other forms of dwarfism though.

>Zelig

This is false though?

You are aware of the fact that incest is not a crime right

Oh, hey, good catch. Peter denies that wiki got her name right.

It's pretty fucking lazy though.

irl gondolas?

>genetic testing is about incest
Oh I see, you know nothing about hereditary illnesses

Reddit as fuck
Go back to your GoT general

3rd cousin and up marriages are 100% ok. 2nd and first cousin gets into some incestuous territory.

In many countries its punishable by prison time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest

INBRED LEVEL 5
N
B
R
E
D

L
E
V
E
L

Where did anti incest laws come from? Incest was common among royalty and is even well documented in the Bible and Quran. Who are the weirdos behind this?

One is outlawing an action: you may not breed with a family member but you may breed with anyone else. The other is outlawing a person: this person may not breed. The former is a much weaker restriction which also doesn't require that much effort from the state. The other is much more vague an hard to enforce. What exactly counts as a defect? What defects are and aren't allowed to reproduce? How and when do we test for them? Who is responsible for the testing?

But it's not. It's wrong because marriage outside the family creates ties in a community that hold it together, as the basis of the community as the next level of societal organization over the family.

Like many others have pointed out in this thread, only after a few generations of inbreeding does the chance for defects in a baby increase. I don't see this as such a strong argument against incest, for incest can be practiced without any sexual intercourse (blowjobs, handjobs, dry-humping etc..) or if penetration can't be brushed aside a vasectomy could fix that.
The problem I see in incest is that it usually involves a power dynamic, father - daughter / big brother - little sister and vice versa.. and it isn't that unusual for certain elements like extortion, blackmail or even physical abuse to manifest.
Though there have been cases where both counterparts are engaged in a consensual relationship. I can't say they're committing a crime here, but I'm not advocating for this either. The problem here is that even though consensual, the family dynamic is most likely broken here. Both could be alienated from the family and community. What if on the off chance of things not working with your SO and as a result you drift apart? How will you mend the broken and soiled bond you had with your sibling/parent?
There is also the argument that what if consanguineous siblings are separated in childbirth and meet later in life and without knowing the bond and get married, should it still be frowned upon?
I'd say no, as siblings that haven't grown together aren't under the effect of reverse sexual imprinting. I would understand why some would find this abhorrent and decide to end it because of possible deformities manifesting in their children. This could be avoided through adoption or surrogacy.

My opinion on the matter.