MONACO. BITTREX. NOW!

Monaco is listed on Bittrex right now. Wallet is waiting to come online. prepare your boipuccis

It's heavily premined - Don't fall for this dumb coin.

link

LOL @ Monaco having its ICO on youtube. Obviously taking advantage of the ICO bubble.

Enjoy your losses!

youtube ads*

who fucking cares if it's total shit. we all knew this was gonna be shit. but it doesnt mean we cant play some profits in our favor. I'll stick with Bitpay for crypto to fiat txs and if i feel like it, Tokencard. i'm just here for the pumps, shorts, and gains

ETH market is up.

It's live now

This

That's quite a bid in btc.

just stay away

No one has any to sell.. wallet broken?

how to profit from this scam?

Buy high, sell low.

I think I will rather HODL untill it gets delisted, more profit right?

>1,3 btc bid
What was the ICO price?

Whats a good price to buy?

>ICO price: .01ETH to .0066ETH
>Current price .002BTC = .02ETH
wtf is wrong with people?

always happens
get ready for it to crash then slowly pump as always

ICO wasn't available to Americans.

simply deleting your coins is always an option

what even is the point of the token? anything it does more than cashing in on the ico craze?

the meme says this coin magically lets you cash out with a VISA card, 99% chance of being a scam

no. same with tokencard. it's just here to reel normies who saw this shit on JewTube and bought into the whole ICO shit to pump this for me after the coin falls to shit in an hour. it's been online 10 minutes now

Bitpay does this and quite well. This card is shit, but crypto to fiat processes arent

>Bitpay does this and quite well
exactly, you don't need to create a new crypto not a token ... bitstamp offers this too through some other business

watched it fall form 300 to under 100

they had ads on youtube? pfffthahahaha gonna buy the bottom with yet another shitcoin

this whole coin is just capping on the "Use your crypto to buy normie shit" gimmick. no one, except maybe TenX, will beat Bitpay

good. i hope it drops to 50k sats so i can buy in and ride it to jupiter in a week to a month

XEL is in the same bought, except thats not shit and worth staying in even after I cash out on the pump. MCO is just a cheap whore for me to rape and return for shorts when she has post stockholm syndrome

Is Pajeet right? You can short on Rex?

nope

anyone in yet?

metalpay.com may beat it

Made $23,000 right at the start of the bittrex add.
I'm out. THANKS!

.002? wp faggot

Can't deposit to my wallet. Cucked by bittrex again

deposits take a while

>Buy some Monaco
>My Bittrex wallet drops below $10,000 for the first time in a few weeks
whoops

Gonna sell when my ico investment goes 10x

this coin is getting just'd hard

where do you think the floor is? the price at which the first investors got in at?

So what price in BTC were the coins at ICO so I can compare it to now?