Whale here, buy SOUL. I've got 32k that I'm gonna dump into soulcoin. we can all turn a quick profit...

whale here, buy SOUL. I've got 32k that I'm gonna dump into soulcoin. we can all turn a quick profit. It's at 1 sat right now, spam everywhere you can. Let's gooooo

fake cash i can tell from the cereal numbers

you gonna pay for it in cash?

I deposited them this morning.

it says
>"IN GOD WE TRUST"
I 'm not american but I'm pretty sure the dollar doesnt have that written on it
no nation would be this retarded to put such a motto on money
fake and gay

whale here
im pumping everything in my hands in to ANS buy ANS PLS buy it im a whale we're mooning i promise PLZ buy ANS im a WHAALE

> I'm not American

fucking retarded athiests

it says this on all of our money

If you post a picture (with your face censored) with that wad of money on your head while holding some timbs, I'll put down 1 BTC.

>Having that much physical cash on hand
wew lad

I would never have the balls to do that

>32k
That's not whale level. You need over 1 mill to be considered a whale.

You're on faggot

OH SHIT SON

>europoor education

pay up buddy

damn OP delivers

gl with the pump, I'd hope in if I had the time

Hurry up bitch

wiring shit over now, I'm a man of my word. Question is, will anyone else jump with us?

I ain't no whale, but I got 1 BTC to burn while the market is bearish.

and thats why you're a poor fag. If you carry this much on you non-chalantly, theres no way you arent also packing a full auto Draco or MP5k, no matter where you are

Other whale chiming in. You have my attention

>bearish
>no other market is bearish
>market is too small and overcrowded
>thinks the cryptojew tricks are causing a bear market
Do you even know what shorting is btw?

Real nigga

>hey user
>i see you haven't been pumping SOUL
>have a seat over there and let's chat
i wouldn't fuck with a man who stared into my window like that. those are the eyes of a man who would kill you and shit in the stab wounds and then go snort cocaine of a homeless man's dick

pump MCO or XEL please. I need your money and i promise not to yank it all out asap

Fuck off and buy soul

When is this going to happen and what's your target price?

At the end of this long 4th of July weekend.

why are we pumping this shitcoin? literally no info on this coin

got a general 6 hour timespan and time zone? I'm just waiting on my Litecoins sell off to get it over to yobit, but in the meantime what are you projecting?

At the moment your 13~ BTC and my 1 would get us to about 9 sat. There is a 4 BTC wall after that and then its pretty much home clear to 20.

You think a fuckton of anons and tailcoat riders will be able to go in on that much at the wall?

those new bills look ugly as fuck. who thought green would go well with a huge disgusting fucking orange number sideways on it

Obama

>yobit
UGH I GUESS

The official "I already bought a bunch of this dung-coin at 1 sats now I just need some fools to dump on" : The thread

Just look at that sneaky volume chart, you're not fooling anyone dude loooooool

Danny S? LMAOOOO FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR FAKE SUPREME

Fuuuuck I'm gonna jump in on this don't let me get fucked op

>using yobit
>over bittrex or poloniex
>for anything
>ever
cute

>still on poloscam
>not on cryptopia to put $50 on coins that go 50-500% overnight for nearly no reason

Guys, this kid is a Hype-beast reseller trying to make a quick buck

I didn't know he would stoop this low on Veeky Forums thinking he could liquify 34K on a pump and dump

Not doxxing him but just LMAOOOOO

cant fault a nigga for trying.
he has balls, i'll give him that

So what exactly does this mean?

means even if the pump succeeds, it's gonna be hard to sell your gains

essentially, OP bought a bunch of coins he cant get rid of.
He's made this thread to trick people into buying his shitty coins in order to "pump" the price of those coins, but in reality he cashes out his coins and anyone who buys his coins are left holding the bag as the price crashes.
Thing is, he has serious balls for trying, because if he succeeds, he will screw anons out of thousands.

I own a welding shop retard lol that isn't me

But the volume only went up .03 BTC in the last month.

He hasn't dumped the 32k, so I'm not seeing the plan here for him or other anons

What do you have to say about that OP?

>living in a country that hasn't been blessed by god

haha oh wow no wonder you're poor

Social darwinism. Only the strong will survive because they deserve to survive
Humans > leeches > sheeple
Doesnt feel bad man

Reseller? Lmao please

OP, you got an answer?

Careful, Sven could have an ace up his sleeve

Wow /pol/ is really easy to trigger.

Just put in my .04 btc, whatthefuckever, don't burn me op

WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID, HEATHEN!!?!?!

Prove it, throw me some useless mETH
0x253E52EF74529512754f2FB1a56ad616d8705D04

OP we need you to buy out the MONAcoin whale. It sits between us and glory.

you said you deposited it already, idiot

reminder that the only thing below a 1 sat coin is delisting

the only money you lose is btc's fee to transfer to yobit and yobit's 0.2% buy fee if nothing fucking happens

You sorta contradict yourself here.

Why are you in favor if the gains will be hard to move?

nothing ventured, nothing gained, mostly. it's low risk and liquidity WILL be a bitch, but it shouldn't be an issue unless you baghold for an eternity.

the FOMO might bright attention to the coin, look at SIB's future since it got pumped and dumped, people looked into the coin and it's now doing better than during the pump and dump.

but like i said earlier, there is 3 BTC wall at 2, so once you get there, you're stuck unless OP delivers and helps carry it past the subsequent walls.

Thing is with a lot of these Yobit coins, the liquidity is almost instant on a lot of coins because of cannibals just dumping at 2x once you break 3 sat.

Sad

>oh no I only doubled my money

wait seriously

It goes lower than 1 sat. A coin that does not have any buy volume whatsoever, even at 1 sat, is money you might not ever get back.

that's true, it's not really "gone" per se, but nobody's buying you out

I still think it's a worthwhile bet since the liquidity at 1 sat isn't that bad in SOUL

2 sat wall almost down!

YOU BETTER FUCKING DELIEVER TOMORROW OP!

can i have some btc dude... i got robbed 6,500 in silver bullion june 23rd

1Jf364eknRTCo922mug
PRMPGCytn1YS9Sn

620k soul power under my belt.

What now?

>deposited this morning
>places it on head

Who do you think is selling at 2 sat you dumbfucks. Anybody that bought at 1 can sell at 2 for instant 2x.

You're pumping for this whale. You are losing money.

Well he shows that he is only putting half in based on his deposit:
Either way, you can check the history, it hasn't readily been pre-bought by an operation for this, so it is ground floor.

like this user posted
The liquidity is a little hefty, but if user delivers, then the coin would jump past the walls to 9 sat.

Then the issue is if there would be a bandwagon to get past the 4 BTC wall at 10 sat or if the project will cannibalize itself.

If it does then OP loses the biggest while most are just left with bags.

So if he actually delivers then it could break that 10 sat and then its a straight shot to 20 or 25 without pause.

I'm obliged to believe him because he was stupid enough to pull a Viper the Rapper by putting his money where his mouth is (on top of his terrible fade)

Megalodon here, buy DGB. OP is a lying faggot and is scamming you. I'll pump $1,000,0000 into DGB in an hour. We can all turn a quick profit. Spam everywhere you can. Let's gooooo

lol look at all those pennies. Def a millionaire

Europe is literally named after a Greek Goddess. Keep worshiping your foreign Jewish savior, christc*ck

>whale here
>32k

A Yobit whale

You believe in dinosaurs?

You guys ready for this PUMP

will these threads die out once india escapes 3rd world status?

when we going?

And you never answered my question on the projected goal given that your whale waves can only carry so far to the last wall.

also one texan to another, might wanna delete that as not to have a papertrail to your work or dox yourself compa.

Hey Texan

1350 Lawson rd. Isn't my shops address lol

i'm just saying bro, having a part of your profile and giving a modicum of information about your location is just asking to doxxed.

Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism on here, don't forget /pol/ caught the bikelock anarchist in 6 hours after only having 1 second of his face in a video.

WHENS THE FUCKING PUMP OP.

I TRUSTED YOUR TIMBS

Lmao filthy hands. Must be a wagecuck poorfag. I bet you like holding that stack you earned for Mr.Scheckleberggoldstenowitz don't you? Fucking double digit IQ knuckle dragger.

nigga he said over the long July 4th weekend

Americans get Monday and Tuesday off this week typically

Clearly you work at Norton Metals
1350 Lawson Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76131
(817) 232-0404

and you handling the company's deposit for tonight.

Get fucked wagecuck.

are you trying to get us to like ask Norton Metals if they have Battletoads?

You're better off buying Chan coin. These shills work their asses off for tips.

>cereal

>whale
>32k
You broke!

>tfw getting a big head of air and dox myself
Dude, wtf did you do that. Just omfg. Texas niggers on here are gonna see all that gibmedat and theyre gonna see this post with your address and everyone else outlining it and they're gonna fucking knock your ass up. Since you work in any other nigger city but in Texas, I hope you carry and your reflexes and instincts are pretty fucking sharp. I posted my email here once and I regret it everyday, but you just rang the dinner bell for the savages, kiddo. Smh

>Whale
>Plz
Pick one

Bumping for interest

sure thing pal. youve been reported for pumping and dumping. cant wait to collect my whistleblower money.

Hah look at the Google Reviews. 2.1 stars for this place.
>"Place really sucks.....and the little fat guy that acts like he's in charge is no help I guess to busy thinking about lunch...l"

Guessing that's OP.

Norton supplies my business with metal you retards reeeeeeee

Anyway are y'all ready for this

Been ready man. Got my 1 BTC at the helm. Let's go today

Pump WHEN, I put my .04 in last night I hope it isn't gone forever