Who here is still accumulating SNT?

Who here is still accumulating SNT?

Other urls found in this thread:

slack.status.im/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/line-opens-its-first-ever-line-friends-pop-up-store-in-north-america-300007810.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me, just picked up another 43k. People dont know about the project being released in a few weeks.

also I did since its 1 cent above ICO prices, youre not going to get another chance like this. To sell anything below ICO is fucking retarded, and only will happen if it becomes another Bancor.

hmm you know something we don't? it's a fucking messanger app, wtf is so special about it and why are you poo in loo shilling with your obvious larp claim???

>muh projects.
all those ICO's are shit

I already have enough. This is a huge chance for people who don't hold any though. This will be at least 4k-5k sats in a week.

Btw dev in slack said big news is coming in the next few weeks.

Well just sit out on the side line, thats okay, and if i lose money, oh fucking well. Im playing with profit money. But my reasoning, its going to hit China, and sky rocket like a mother fucker, They love shit like this, Its accumulating at such a low price due to the overall market, but once it recovers (which long term investors are in for) its going to make 5x+ returns.

BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS
>BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS

Yeah, cuz BIG NEWS always signal an increase in price and volume, right Siacoin bagholders???????????????????

Just picked up 220k at 1640, gonna hodl them tight.

Can you link me to the slack m8

it's not just a messenger app though, it's a hub for eth. it's a wallet, an exchange, it can run dapps, make irl payments...and yes, you can send messages too.

>few weeks
nigga i wanna dump my bags fucking bought ico @ 5eth and then another 5 eth at 2.9K got memed fml

I'm just saying that's what they said. Who knows what affect it will have.

slack.status.im/

status will be sub 1 cent in a year
screencap this

Capped, so I can laugh at you every time I drive my lambo.

mind sparing 100 so i can have a lambo as well? its only a dollar. lol

99.9% of people wont pay to use a messaging app. /thread

WTF are talking about? The app is free. It's like a browser. You can do a lot of shit besides using it as a wallet and sending or receiving money.
You are so fucking stupid that it almoat hurt to read you.
If you still don't understand what are they trying to do, check also token/toshi.

what if finances got tied into social media and crypto becomes the new social media
>steemit

I'm in deep, 3000 ETH @ ICO after rounding up my board partners. Big plans for this one with big players.

Nice. Do you have any short term and long term price predictions?

i have no idea what the future holds for status but when you look at coinmarketcap its one of probably 10 coins that you can actually see having a future in crypto

let's see where it goes after Kin goes live and Toshi gets actually pushed by coinbase.

Sounds pretty neat, I might actually download it

nothing is going to overtake Line (JPN), Kakao Talk (KOR, made by the same guys who made Line), WeChat (CHN) not for a long time

These social media apps are comparable to FB in the states. Nothing is going to overtake that.

you can do that already with the popular East Asian PHONE and DESKTOP apps. Everyone uses them already

prnewswire.com/news-releases/line-opens-its-first-ever-line-friends-pop-up-store-in-north-america-300007810.html

oh look, its so popular they have thriving stores in NORTH AMERICA

nobody is going to give a shit about Status because it doesn't do anything you can't already do on Line

Got in at ICO, so I'm still up ~70% even after the fall in value. I don't see it going under ICO price, and I think it'll moon once accumulation is done. The price seems like it's being artificially kept low. I just find it very unusual that the price has flatlined since it hit exchanges, and it hasn't mooned at all.

Status only hope is that it gains traction in North America and Europe, it will never touch the Asian market.

The west is so far behind in the social media world.

christ, best of luck man

It is being manipulated. There are times where the sell walls are over 250 bitcoin up to 2500 sats and times where it's like 20 when the walls get taken down.

It's only a matter of time before it moons.

WE ARE GOING UP SLOW AND STEADY

that's the whole point. Line is for asians. Wechat has a payment system too but it seems it's a mess and it has problems.
I don't see why they just don't turn into some token based system in the future.
As much as I like status and that it seems to be working the fact is that those with the userbase will succeed into shoving this down the throat of normies.
Kik is being smart about it, has a shitton of users and also those users already buying stupid stickers for fake money. The next step, implementing Kin makes sense and they have the userbase to test it fast.
Status could be big in the US or Europe, nobody in the US, South America or Europe gives a shit about Line or Wechat. And I believe Line tried really fucking hard using celebrities to get some recognition and still, nobody gave a flying fuck about Line.

yeah i only use line to get pussy when im in thailand but else then that fuck it

>competition with all other browsers
>competition with all other social medias
>shilling for $$$ worse than Youtube probably

Facebook and other sites have started integrating payment and money exchange? Would I ever do it? Fuck no. Your only hope is that blockchains in general become a more accessible platform for these dApps and browsers enough that there are people actively doing shit on it, and people engaged enough to react to that. Chances of that don't sound so hot seeing as people aren't going to go through all that extra work just to avoid the 4% fees paypal or Patreon takes, or to start from scratch on some new platform.