German woman raped and killed by American soldiers, Hohenlepte, Germany, 8th May 1945...

German woman raped and killed by American soldiers, Hohenlepte, Germany, 8th May 1945. This gets reposted often as a victim of russians, but it was actually American GIs who did her in. She had aimed a panzerfaust at American soldiers advancing towards her town and was stopped. American soldiers then took turns raping her before killing her. Private Tony Vaccaro, who came across the scene, found a bayonet impaled into her vagina and took it out before taking the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_military_brothels_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_sexual_violence#Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/05/the-soldier-with-the-bazooka-world-war-ii-iraq-and-a-story-of-the-good-war.html
wmf.org/project/world-war-ii-concentration-camps-italy
docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Y7G4b7KzqSMXkdLJg-jkHUXWqso_pF33-YztoPdsYe4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Babies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play stupid game win stupid prizes

fucking /pol/ crossposters

>taking out the bayonet

Fucking normies

Also, FUCK getty images

>She had aimed a panzerfaust at American soldiers
and nothing of value was lost

>I will aim a weapon at the American invaders to defend my village
>tee hee silly americans its just a joke, sorry I made you scared
>why are you pulling down your pants?

would rape to death too

prove it

>came across the scene

perfect

Talk shit, get hit, Hans.

>aim at them with an anti-tank weapon
>be surprised when they rape you
Huh

She didn't fire tho, for all we know she could have been handing over arms to the GIs.

Seriously Veeky Forums you don't think rapists would create a lie to justify why they raped and murdered a person?

>those blonde girls
thicc

>aimed

>Seriously Veeky Forums you don't think X would create a lie to justify why they hate Y?

Ony of my great grandmother's friend's was raped by an american soilder. She was never the same and never married apparently.

>tfw your immediate family went through and participated in 2 world wars and you're just a shitposter on Veeky Forums

If she wasn't married by the time the americans got there she was probably a weirdo spinster already.

>Fight war to defend human rights
>Routinely violate the rights of others for defending their country

Western liberals people.

This desu

What are you citing when you attribute this to the photo, anyway?

Perfectly feasible, but if you don't say where the fuck you heard it they might as well be "Hong Kong British women raped and murdered by Japanese". You can attribute literally any feasible story to a photograph.

And don't answer me with some retard >he doesn't think americans raped German women
That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking how you associate that photo with that story.

Yeah but they killed 20 million jews

G*rmans got let off easy

show us where the "western liberals" were ordered to rape

meanwhile in reality rape was punished by "western liberal" armies.

How long until the number gets upgraded to 100 million?

am I supposed to feel bad for them?

Show me where it says "jews' in that image.

I didn't say they were ordered to rape, merely pointed out the hypocrisy of Western democracies. Rape was punished in the German army too as it fucks discipline.

>i-its ok if there were no orders!

The mind of a statist, everyone!

Who cares, they were nazis

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

>According to John Dower, American Occupation authorities imposed wide-ranging censorship on the Japanese media, which was imposed in September 1945 and continued until the (1952) end of the occupation,[30] including bans on covering many sensitive social issues and serious crimes such as rape committed by members of the Occupation forces.[31] The censorship hardened and grew over the months from its initial goal of suppressing militaristic and ultra-nationalistic ideas into also suppressing anything that was "'leftist' or even remotely critical of American policies".[32]

?

>Rape was punished in the German army too as it fucks discipline.
nah it was supported by the leadership
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_military_brothels_in_World_War_II

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_sexual_violence#Europe
>Only one case of rape was prosecuted by a German court during the military campaign in Poland, and even then the German judge found the perpetrator guilty of Rassenschande (committing a shameful act against his race as defined by the racial policy of Nazi Germany), rather than rape

there's no hypocrisy by those states if those who commit the crimes do so of their own accord and are punished by their own for it

dumb fucking /pol/acks don't even understand what hypocrisy is.

>cold war censorship means rape wasn't punished

?

Ironically you guys are literally imitating the pic here:

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

AGAIN, AGAIN, AND AGAIN

>Japanese rape hundreds of thousands of women
>literally abduct little girls to work as sex slaves for their armies, servicing hundreds of horny IJA soldiers a day

>get buttflustered the men who conquer them fuck a few of their women

Japan people.

Retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

Are you saying Jews weren't the overwhelming majority of holocaust victims? Even if they were only 75% that's still 15/20 million

t. Antifa

>get proven wrong
>reply with something from another war two decades later

/pol/ debate tactics, ladies and gentlemen.

literally what has that got to do with what I was saying, which was that your claim that rape was punished in the German army is bullshit

Retard.

>Why did you rape this women?
>She was going to shoot us
>Did she shoot at you?
>No

You do realize the reason why the number is higher in that study, right? It's because they're not just including Jewish victims, and they're not just including people who died in the camps. They're including people who were euthanized in hospitals, women who were forced to work in brothels and died of disease or being killed, people who died from exhaustion while being forced to work on farms, and so on and so on.

Right, and still most of those were Jews. A figure of 15-20 million is more historically accurate.

I'm saying that literally nothing about the statement "study claims 20 million died in holocaust" makes the statement that expands the 6 million jews figure.

If, for example, the assumption was "10 million died in holocaust including 6 million jews" that makes the jews a majority, so the statement "a majority of holocaust victims were jews" would be valid. If new research found 20 million died in the holocaust, that doesn't magically mean you need to double the jewish death figure to ensure they still had a majority of the deaths, and nowhere in that image is that implied either. You don't just fucking go "well we know jews accounted for 75% of holocaust victims so if we find out there's more holocaust victims we change the Jewish figure to remain 75%".

I don't know how valid the study is, it might be bullshit, but even it's bullshit taking a bullshit statement and memeing it harder by deliberately interpreting that way is also retarded.

Not OP, but googled and found this

thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/05/the-soldier-with-the-bazooka-world-war-ii-iraq-and-a-story-of-the-good-war.html

"The image showed a beautiful woman in an elegant dress—“fine silks,” Tony said; “she must have been high society”—lying in blood, her legs twisted under her. It could have been one of Weegee's portraits of murder victims from the 1930s Lower East Side, except an anti-tank rocket, almost as long as she was, was lying beside her.

Tony had come upon her on May 8, 1945, the day of the German surrender. She had been disarmed before she could fire and then raped. Tony pointed out one particularly grisly detail of the photo: "You see here. This is a knife. The handle of the knife is dark, you see. Then you see gray, and a little white, there. OK. This gray is red blood. That knife was stuck in her vagina. Now, if she was dead, that blood would not be there. Do you understand? The blood was running, which means she was still alive when someone stuck that thing in her and killed her.

“And I cried. Tears came to my eyes. But one of the problems was her. She was ready to knock out an American tank ... So kill her, but they should not have played around with her vagina—this hurt me. Because it showed me how little mankind is in 1945."

Tony explained that he felt obliged to photograph the woman, to document what had happened. There was little hope there'd be any other acknowledgment of the crime or punishment for her rapists and murderers. Before he took the picture, though, he removed the knife from between her legs. He wanted to leave her some dignity while still recording the event. Almost immediately, he felt he'd done something wrong. Sanitized the scene. He held the knife in his hand, understood that putting it back was beyond his capacities, and lay it on the ground by her left shoulder. Then he took his photo."

With the exception of one soldier for desertion, basically every American soldier executed by the American military in WWII was for rape or murder.

Oy vey somebody get this goy outta here

or just meme harder, that's all /pol/acks can do when confronted with a rational statement.

There were 141 total executions in WWII. So that's 140 executions yet thousands and thousands of reports of rape by US soldiers in the European theater.

Not to mention almost all those convictions and executions were combined with military charges.

They shouldn't have just raped her with the Panzerfaust?

Yes, inevitably soldiers are going to commit rape and murder, and inevitably many are going to get away with it. That's war. I don't care what fucking military it is, it's going to happen.

Nonetheless, the American military did take measures to curtail it, up to and including hanging/shooting their own soldiers, and obviously didn't endorse it.

Murders and rapes committed by soldiers are the reason why I don't respect the army. It doesn't matter if they are Americans, Germans or Soviets. Even today there were such cases in Africa or Iraq.

That's what you get for electing Hitler, never felt bad for any German perished in ww2

Are you being sarcastic here?

Hitler was never elected, the Nazi vote was declining by the early 30s, he was placed in power in a backroom deal.

Do it again Harris!

Retard

>they didn't endorse it
Pure delusion.

Gee people being terrible to each other during wartime, totally unexpected.

i dont think a few raped german women is equivalent to what the german army and the ss did to the rest of europe

photography isn't art

is this a "pretend the axis dindu nuffin" /pol/ crossposter thread? Japs raped their way through manchuria, china, burma, the phillipines and a shit ton of asia, germany raped its way all the way to stalingrad. allied cases were spit in an ocean compared to warcrimes on the other side.

Do you want to explain or wallow in your autism?

>Dead Huns
>A bad thing

whats the issue here, it's war bad things happen. Do you think the guy who took the picture had a cheeky go at the body?

Sadly this. Poor woman was defending her home from invaders and got killed but thats war for you.

Unsourced image
Unsourced story (copypasted text?)
Unsourced assertions
It's a /pol/ post alright

You can't shoot a bazooka at someone while you're being raped with a bayonet.

>quick, let's sprinkle some panzerfaust on her and get out of here

fun fact - americans were the first to invent the bazooka and germans later on copied it with the panzerfaust

>rape German woman
>kill her
>place panzerfaust on corpse
>walk away as a free man

>look at my blog guys

reported for advertising

Pure lack of arguments

>Fight war because Hitler seriously cannot stop invading countries
>G*rmaboos routinely cry when the rights they don't give a fuck about get violated on a people who didn't a fuck about them

One dresden wasn't enough

>germans set up brothels on occupied territoey and force women to work there
>germans rape countless women in the USSR
>germans massacre native population and burn down their houses

>act shocked when they get a taste of their own medicine

How the fuck is the My Lai massacre related to WWII?

>arguments r gud cuz i sed so
You realize being ordered to dehumanize or consider the enemy unhuman is essentially demanding them to rape and murder, right?
Americans being ordered or otherwise convinced that their actions are righteous.

One day the world will realize that out of every side the Italians were the only good guys. until then continue to be buttblasted about Anglos vs Germanics.

It was also punished in the Red Army and the WAllied armies too

>nah it was supported by the leadership
Prostitution isn't really rape

>Prostitution isn't really rape
Forced prostitution is you dumbass

Italians aren't good guys or bad guys, just incompetent mooks that tend to backstab their allies.

Americans also invented raping civilians in conquered territories but the stoic and disciplined Wehrmacht didn't copy that.

>She had aimed a panzerfaust at American soldiers
If she did this to the Russians she'd have been raped for a week before letting he starve to death

>"stop fighting back, guys"
>"lol no u"

>muh 78 billion raped nordic damsels
>muh shaved headed women

These numbers are highly inflated; the women's head were shaved to prevent the spread of Typhus via lice.

Keep trying to defend child rape, user.

Sauce

what proof did she have for her claim of being raped

Maybe if they weren't running concentration camps and commiting genocide and were not part of a war on the side of the Axis.

anglos are soulless monsters

They weren't doing any of that though.

they made it better actually

Yes they fucking were
wmf.org/project/world-war-ii-concentration-camps-italy
docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Y7G4b7KzqSMXkdLJg-jkHUXWqso_pF33-YztoPdsYe4

>implying that the life of one woman matters in a war where 60 million people died

The best cognitive dissonance exercises is when Tankies discuss rape in Germany or the ethnic cleansing of Muslims

The only thing sadder than a dead woman with a bayonet rammed up her cunt, are the people who mock her death because they think it's a victory against a web board they don't like.

This thread has a serious case of 'Two wrongs make a right' fallacy.

Of course her life mattered, that's why 60 million people dying is a big deal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Babies

>As of 1955 African-American soldiers in Germany had fathered about 5,000 children in Occupied Germany,[2] making up a significant minority of the 37,000 illegitimate children of US soldiers overall