ANS about to MOON

the dip is over. Back to 360-400k we go.

291 on yunbi 310 on bittrex

:thinking:

hah. its about to chrash below 300k.
I lost 0.10 to secure a place for the rocket incase it went up, but its not going to happen. we'll chrash through 300k like other anons already predicted and shit will be deathspiraling again till the rebrand. I'm done till it hits like 200k again

lol you dumbass,
made me look and had a giggle at the crash

just buy at 260

going lower

300k wall retreating

called it

FUCKING GO UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT I BOUGHT AT 380K AND NOW ALL THE ANTS ARE DIPPING FUCKING REEEEEEEE

Get ready to hold Veeky Forums while it dumps harder then DGB

It's floor is around 4.50 but I doubt it will go before 6.20. The after conference dip sure but this is just a weekend dip.

enjoy your bags

putting .25 BTC in at 250k

I still need to buy my bags back at less than half the price tho.

It's not going that low tonight I don't think. I would say it's safer to put it at 280K. China is a pretty good indicator and they are holding at around 280K.

OP here. I was shilling my dumbass buy at 310k. Proceeded to crash immediately after. Am I fucked or should I just hold?

LOL 310?? I got in at 370.

I'm overall 22% down because of this. Litch no idea what to do.

set a sell for 300k to be safe,
might bounce to 310k then keep going down

Just hold. It's going to go back up eventually. There is an event next sunday so it will probably reach a new ATH this week.

I am gambling on the fact that I think its going to continue into tomorrow, but you are right

hold now, it will get back up there. you just missed out on dip gains thats all. Better than buying at 400 like some people

I bought, and accidently fell asleep, woke up it was 350. I was like ffffff

yeah I got in at 310 but it was a huge buy, multiple BTC lol and I'm a burger flipping cuck

too scared to sell this no matter, chinese tv could be shilling this non stop for all I fucking know

You aren't alone. Im 7 BTC deep at 320. I do have faith that it will rocket well past this in due time. Just a shame I missed the bigger dip. Oh well, at least its slowly showing signs of raising again.

Got in at different times between 140 to 240. Feel like I'm gonna be holding this forever.

We're all gonna make it guys. We're gonna mske it. There is no dip.

>tfw buying my first crypto and choosing ANS
>tfw free falling

Atleast I'm canadian so the money was worthless anyway

We're all gonna make it, but this is a dip. It'll probably last till monday like they always do. Compound that with the fact that it's the 4th of July weekend and Americans are going to want to take even more profits than usual to buy beer and explosives, and you end up in this situation. Hope I'm wrong and it moons to $10,000 a share, but wish in one hand and shit in the other....

it dips on weekends, you will be fine as long as you didnt buy too much at a high point

I didnt buy much. 16 ans at 357k. I'm but a simple wage cuck afterall

before the first dip I bought when it was $11. Just learn from your mistakes and stop beating yourself up over it

>dip over
kek

Sacue on the event ?