>ElasticPL used for supercomputers
>High marketcap
>Just got added on Bittrex
>Not led by a woman
>Basically a better GNT

THIS WILL FUCKING EXPLODE

>>Basically a better GNT
even my ass is a better GNT

Fomo about to kick in. I hope you guys are strapped in.

This shit is gonna moon hard. My penis is already erect.

Shoudl I buy this or ants?

Buy this, ants already went up for the moment.

>24 hour high 1 BTC
What the fuck? Take my money.

WENT ALL IN! Hope I can recover the money that I've lost back. :(

This is without shilling or joking, better than golem and it has a working product, not vaporware like golem. This should have at least half its market cap in less than a year.

Gonna buy the dip when you guys start crying in a week or so. Not going to get BNT/MYST/CFI ect'd

this is one that won't have dips, its completely different than all those you mentioned. This isnt an ethereum shittoken and i have BNT and CFI ICO too.

This is an independent from ethereum (good) WORKING golem. You can miss this one at your own peril.

FUCKING JEWS MAN

Dat dump

FUG

nice job retards, hopefully nobody lost money

WOW. SERIOUS PUMP!!! A WHOLE 10 FUCKING PERCENT!@

Why don't you fucking shill cunts at least post the name of the coin? Jesus fucking christ you people piss me off. There's over 8 fucking cryptos out there and you seem to think everyone is just going to recognize a goddamn logo.

Fuck you, you shitbird asshole.

Digibyte

I-it's elastic.
It has dumped a couple times and it always recovers and goes higher. I bought at 16k sats, this thing is still a moon ticket.

This shit coin looks like it's about to plummet to 15k

You must be very, very fucking new.

pls i have a buy order at 17k, i like those dumps

>Not led by a woman

sold

he did type the name of it. You simply have the attention span and reading capability of a goldfish.

>it's different this time
cope

Fuck this coin, fuck these whales, I'm out.

I suggest people buy small amounts and sell them for next to nothing.

Stop the whale.

Spite the whale.

Fuck you all.

>every coin's chart on listing follows the exact same pattern
are you dumb?

Nigger do you know how to read. This coin has nothing to do with ethereum, the ICO was made much before the ICO bubble and not many people are aware of this project yet and the project already works. Miles better than golem. I bought in the ICO and im up 40x. And guess what, im not a daytrader, i buy and hold for whatever time i need. Thats why im almost a millionare now.

Just hit bitrex and the fomo posting is heavy. Sure it might go up up up, but the recent pattern is strong. Coin gets fomo hype, pumps a bit, dumps hard for a while. I'm interested in the coin but I'll risk waiting over diving in.

its a fucking jew you can spot them from a mile away. i dont know shit about this shit coin but i will tell you that theres atleast 5 coins with a figget spinner as there logo and this is one. please invest all your money into this. i live the threads about killing yourself. it makes me feel better. bonus if your not white

>i would rather make bizarre paranoia fueled speculations instead of doing any kind of actual research

is there logo not a figget spinner. does it not look like ripple? and im the faggot. all my time on earth i have learned jews love symbols. and this is now a jew symbom

Is this shitposting or are schizopheric /pol/cucks flooding this place?

please tell me
1 is the logo not the same as ripple?
2 tell me one real world app this shitcoin will do hell you can even give me a real world app this coin says it will do on there whitepaper. just tell me something other than its a ico

thats what i thought faggotet get fucked

This coin should hit 30-40k sats soon.

Newbies should keep in mind tho original investors got in between 500 and 1k sats. I personally got 9500 XEL for .05 BTC last February.

you lucky bastard

Maybe I should do the same thing. Invest 0.5 BTC in every ICO. One of them is bound to moon.

Yes

Don't know about that. I got lucky. Guy who made the crowdsale went MIA with the funds, community members developed the coin for free. Better approach is looking for coins that you are bullish on due to tech/community.

I already have a heat wallet so just I bought some XEL. Thanks guys.

I have a hard time believing this supercomputer shared across a bazillion different devices idea is even possible