Can you get more degenerate than these two?

Can you get more degenerate than these two?

>French
>marxism
>feminism
>both obscurantists
>groomed and sexually assaulted their students
>hideous looking people with obvious birth defects
>philosophies are materially worthless

Schopenhauer would have staved in Sartre's head and thrown Simone down the stairs. Revolting creatures.

This is breddy ebig

If you think there is anything wrong with being French or Marxist you need to go back to

There is definitely something wrong with being a French philosopher post 1850

The intellectual vulgarity of Marxism goes without saying.

The French intelligentsia is corrupt as a whole. They are so degenerate, that when they were faced with the failure of Soviet communism, instead of dealing with their own responsability, they hid in a postmodern denial of reality itself.

>if reality doesn't exist no one can blame me for blindly supporting Stalin and Mao

die PoMo scum

>read the menu to me moi cheri, I have forgotten my glasses
>my dear, you know I cannot see straight, much less read anything

I'm no fan of Marxism, but Sartre did some good work in phenomenology before that. Being and Nothingness is a great read. And de Beauvoir's Second Sex is pretty good.
I suspect that you've never actually read much Sartre, OP.

>phenomenology

or Pol Pot or Ho Chih Minh
French became the true scum of the intellectual class

I think this is the only thing I agree with stormfags on. Most modern french intellectuals are garbage pomos. I don't think marx deserves the hate though.

Marx was German, at least

Total parasite but he did have some interesting (if fatally flawed) ideas

Antifa GTFO, you faggots ruined hundreds of millions of people's lives and my country. I hate you fucks so much. 1989 best day of my life.

(((german)))

Are antifas even tankies?

Do you even know what phenomenology is?

Yes you cunt I've waded through Hegel's intellectual swamp for more hours than I care to remember

Well, what is your criticism of Sartre's non-Marxist philosophy?

He really has no original ideas of note. He refinishes philosophical concepts which preceded him.

He also wrote a very elaborate tract on free will which is both unconvincing and repugnant, because his entire aim is to reintroduce moral accountability via metaphysics, which is knavery.

'Death consciousness' is a poorly articulated concept which skirts around the terrors and ambiguities which are integral to death itself. He says that authenticity is a product of experience, not knowledge, but experience is itself nothing but a particular class of knowledge. Again he descends into the typical French muddle of jargon and rummaging in phrases.

Nausea is a concept yanked straight from Nietzsche and then bungled with characteristic French obtusity. Nausea is something the individual is supposed to experience from time to time at his constantly ebbing existence and the ghastliness of life all around him, but it is not (and should not) be the central experience of life. Here again Sartre calls to mind da Vinci's ugly painter; see also: Sigmund Freud.

Even if you strip away all the bluster and claptrap which comes with all modern French philosophy, what you're left with are a few stale ideas and a jumble of regurgitated philosophical concepts which other thinkers have handled better before Sartre. I would say that the chief difference between German and French thinkers is that, insofar as consciousness, existence, being or whatever else is concerned, the Germans are wont to tackle the thing from a physiological standpoint (ultimately coming to resemble physicians) whereas the French approach everything from a psychological standpoint (in the end behaving like trained psychiatrists).

Many of them use the imagery but they're mostly capitalist and SocDem.

Your intellectual slovenliness goes without saying.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with French Philosophy post 1850.

Your opinion.

I disagree.

>falseflag

A lot is wrong with being a Marxist. Nothing wrong with being French.

Fuck Sartre
He ruined French thought

A lot is wrong with being French. Nothing wrong with being Marxist.

There's nothing right about it either.

Absolutely no intellectual conscience. Mere phrase-mongers and political drudges. Ugly and stupid. Simulated profundity. Simulated depth. Simulated grandeur. Authentic delusion.

Most French philosophers were critical of the postmodern condition. It was Americans who turned it into an ism and embraced it.

Sartre was just repackaged Heiddegger

>hideous looking people with obvious birth defects
Simone was pretty cute, tho.

everything I don't like is postmodern