chavez
pol pot
dessalines
diocletian
allende
the african emperors

Must you really ask?

Wilhelm II

John II of France, who voluntarily surrendered himself to the English after his second son escaped their captivity, since it was a "dishonorable" action.

Also Charles VI aka The Mad, who thought he was made of glass.

donald trump
no but really

little loyd fauntleroy

Classic

Diocletian dindu nuffin wrong fuck off

Me. Sorry guys.

I forgive you, Köksal.

Tsar Nicky

This

pls no bully charlie
he's my Veeky Forumsbandu

Before Napoleon, France was still considered a world power. After, merely second rate.

Bella Thorne?

Hitler

Before Alexander, Macedonia was capable of conquering a world power. After Napoleon it barely could beat a minor splinter state

Is that what they won a war 100 years later against the greatest army in the world at the time?

The French army of WW1 needed allies to beat germany, yes?

Did Pol Pot even buy into his own weird communist-primitivism? How long did he think he could keep isolated when his nation was collapsing economically and was ripe for invasion?

Oh ya those Russians really helped didn't they? Britain had a strong navy which helped by blockading Germany but the British army didn't compare to the French army. The USA entered the war rather late. And the Germans had allies too?

>but the British army didn't compare to the French army.
Certainly didn't,it didn't have any mutinies in 1917.

At no point did the French army come close to defeating germany,eventual victory depended on American and British offensives

>Alexander
>Napoleon
Wat

>Certainly didn't,it didn't have any mutinies in 1917.
AYYYY

the mutiny meme

>fight a single front war against an enemy that is not only fighting on his own fronts but also having to help his allies
>offensive plan falls completely on its head
>almost get your capital taken at the very opening of the war
>key industrial areas are occupied for the rest of the war, even with allies helping you try and take them back
>even while the opponent shifts their focus on the giant in the east
>opponent eventually collapses in large part due to the blockade your ally's navy inflicted on them
>claim it as an impressive victory against the greatest army in the world
The French did ok but their performance in ww1 really isn't much to be proud of

>At that time they say that the Emperor Honorius in Ravenna received the message from one of the eunuchs, evidently a keeper of the poultry, that Rome had perished. And he cried out and said, 'And yet it has just eaten from my hands!' For he had a very large cock, Rome by name; and the eunuch comprehending his words said that it was the city of Rome which had perished at the hands of Alaric, and the emperor with a sigh of relief answered quickly: 'But I thought that my fowl Rome had perished.' So great, they say, was the folly with which this emperor was possessed.

Nimrod

Who that?

Just face it, the French can't fight worth shit. During the time of the Revolutionary Wars they only won through the sheer demographic pressure of levee en masse. Once the advantage of population was gone, the whole base of French power collapsed.

no pfbully bpflease

>After, merely second rate

As if they didn't have a fuck-huge colonial empire and tons of influence in European and international affairs.

The German government after ww1

Nero

Hitler because he literally pooped on himself many times throughout his adult life!!! He even had to wear serviettes (cloth napkins) or a towel pinned in his underwear to protect them in the back and still got it on his legs, shirt tail, pants and even on the top of his socks! He could clear a room when he farted... and sometimes followed through!

Genuinely stupid rulers don't tend to last very long.

>he was really hot tho

>Oh ya those Russians really helped didn't they?

Yes? Why are you memeing? Approximately 40% of Germany's forces were stationed in the east until Russia dropped out. Let Germany station their full might in the west and both the French and British armies get hammered. Heck, the British probably don't even get properly involved as Paris falls in months.

Why does this appear to shock no one? I'm sure no American president would ever make a poopie in his Jockeys. Not even George W. Bush, lol. USA! USA! USA!

Honestly I just pity him

I feel like if you caught him during a moment of openness/frankness and asked him whether he wanted to exist or not he'd give you a big Flowers for Algernon stare and tell you no

Napoleon also caught dysentery, just like Hitler, on more than one occasion and most likely pooped himself during his time in power. How could anyone look up to him if that fact could be proven?

Is that his dick I see poking out in front? Why do all guys just naturally have those things whereas I don't and wouldn't know how to create a realistic fake one if I had to?

Why does it appear to shock NO ONE to know that Adolf Hitler, AKA "Birthday Boy" in 32 minutes, most likely pooped on himself during his years in power???

just a crease user

Charles I of England

Goddamn was that man fucking dumb.

>Who was the dumbest ruler in history?

Everybody poops

weakest troll of the century

Donald Trump.

Reagan.