I believe we live in a fractal universe...

I believe we live in a fractal universe. What make you so certain we wont see a continuation of the pervious ATH patterns? obviously the time frames are being compressed and the scale is increasing, but why are you all so certain this market is poised to pop off again. I was there in 2013 and saw that bitcoin was the future. After that ATH I was scrambling to get in convinced that the normies would soon wake up to what represented and escape from jewish financial slavery. But they didn't care. It dropped over the course of 1 year to a low below $200. yes awareness is growing but emotional risk factors cannot be overlooked. normies want hype and speed and they are not getting it right now. further more people are tapped out from the last ATH.

We will bear downward into the rest of the year hitting a low in the next 3-6 months then hit the next ATH sometime next year barring some unforeseen global catastrophic event.

What makes you believe we will hit the next ATH so fast and not in about 3 years?

Crypto is dead for a bit

The cycles will be compressed and accelerating. We are dealing with advanced tech. Also a financial reset could accelerate the this effect.

What do you think will be bitcoin's bottom? what will happen with altcoins and ethereum tokens according to you?

Ah, the much esteemed ladle theory.

this ain't gonna happen. Max Keiser is always wrong and he said bitcoin is going 5k+. That means its gonna collapse from now.

Ok what does that have to do with your fractal universe bullshit? Need to lay off the opium user

Until proven otherwise bitcoin determines the fate of the market. I have no idea where the bottom will be I just know it wont stay there for very long. Below $1000.

Really? I'd be surprised if it went below $2000 again for more than a day or two.

That would be devastating if true.

I don't care

We're going to be alive for a long time anons. Wahhh, 1+ year bear market. The year will pass fast, go hang at the beach or some shit in the meantime because when the next bull market comes you better have bought in during the bear market

I'm going all in, building mining rigs, putting my expendable income I'm okay with losing straight into crypto. I don't even care you fucking niggers. This is going to be big

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY

I'm with you 100% but would it be nice to buy near the low and get more gains? Good time to get mining rigs soon actually. Good point.

When something bad happens, when a war breaks out or something in some country...

Guess where people are going to run if they're aware? Crypto

I think we legitimately should be encouraging more development on the software end to make it more user friendly for normies. Think of blockfolio, an amazing app that makes it so user friendly for normies to invest, I bet lots of these normies wouldn't have invested if blockfolio didn't exist. I bet 10% or a good amount of the recent bull market existed solely because of blockfolio's normification of investment tracking so they don't have to go all autistic with excel

We should invent new ways to make crypto easy for boomers and hipsters. Imagine if 1% of boomers started investing 1% of their money in crypto. Billions

Yes I am timing my entry I would prefer to buy in only one since I will be using cash. Also normies will be abandoning their mining cards and also manufactures will be releasing dedicated hardware. the next 6-9 months are the time to prepare.

I mean, i hope bitcoin goes up, but im not counting on it. I also hope my portfolio doesnt collapse 60% in fiat value after the crash.

>ath next year
Uhhh no. First of all this is a pointless technology until it becomes used for "Jewish financial slavery" by governments. It's not going to be called bitcoin, but it will be the "future" like you said.

Second you have absolutely no justification for its dollar value. This shit has nothing to do with "awareness" or what the tech is. You seem be clueless about why bitcoin is purchased at these prices. For over 3 years, it is simply purchased as an investment, which doesn't reflect anything about what it can do. Normies have known about it and all the gambling ones have been trading for years. This isn't a house or a research project or a growing service, it's a gimmick that may or may not be more efficient for certain types of transactions, usually drug related. I can promise you that nobody knows or cares what the price of bitcoin "should" be, and if it's not going to stabilize, then some other coin will take its place.

Then you miss out on 6-9 months of mining user... During which time you could already get ROI on expensive overpriced rigs, which you then own forever which will keep giving you more profit

Don't wait it's stupid... Also if mining profits go down you lost out on the profitable period which is right now

I don't think the crash will be that bad (unless you are holding etherium). Worst case scenario it lasts 2 months. Too much pressure and too many people waiting to buy low.

I agree, but even if it is bad I don't care

Imagine a world where in 10 years, cryptocurrencies did not catch on...

That work makes no sense, sorry, that timeline won't happen. There is not going to be some replacement that will be out cryptocurrencies except quantum resistant ones, but when that's necessary the rest of the world will be fucked too anyway

I agree. The trick (besides timing) is picking the winners.