I haven't sold a single coin of anything

I can't believe there are people on here actually selling at a loss...

Better to take the risk and go down with the ship than selling.

Harden up you faggots and HODL

Is that an underaged girl?

>buttcheek pouring out
>loose hooker shoes
>blonde
>being female
this girl will be a whore in the future

>muh hodl

My exact thoughts nigger.

Too bad I only found out after being taught by the market. But now my grip is stronger than before.

Loose hooker shoes? What the hell does that even. I swear, you guys on Veeky Forums are retarded

People say "only invest what you are willing to lose". Yet these faggots are cashing out at the first sign of red with their wobble-arms.

Either lose your whole investment or next stop lamboland. Your choice. None of this middle ground BULLSHIT.

>in the future

I agree. I'm down 25 percent but I'm still holding and will continue to hold until I reach lamboland.

How do you eat and pay rent?
>inb4 wageslave

Hodling to bitter end here, see you in hell OP

You have to put a stop loss logically but notice how that fucks people up in the event of flash crashes? Also people basically gambling with these coins despite how volatile they are are emotionally tied to the "sport" of trading and that will only taste so good until you get burnt bad.

all of the top 50 coins in the past year have more than tripled at worst. weather the storm or get rekt summerfag.
you didn't hold ETH at $10?
LTC at $3?
XMR at $0.50?
etc.
buy cheap and hold or get fucked

Haha, OP, you're god's sign to me

What a faggot you are but you are my answer.

HODL

It doesn't help when chink and pajeet are shilling to sell and buy whatever coin of the week pump and dump scam that gets spammed everyday. New fags and normies have no chance.

You don't invest your food and rent money.

Where do you get your food and rent money from?
>inb4 wage slavery lol

My bank account.

Iron hands here even though eth crashing is activating my lacrimal ducts ima hodl forever.

IRON HANDS REPORTING IN

Iron hands? Pffff, fags. I've lopped off both hands just so I have no options other than hold. Once I cash out I'll just buy new, superior hands.
>inb4 "how'd you type this then"

is selling to convert to another coin considered selling at a loss?

>tfw somebody posts your OC

You just made my day user

2000 usd in eth on a margin long

fuck with me on this, no more fucks to give 10% margin call