ETH

Well? What are you going to do, biz?

Buy in at 258 and short at 300 :)

have faith, young one

I sold at 260
Will buy back at 200

buy at 200 or 150, hopefully

And here, my dear audience, we have a clinical case of delusion. It's only curable with a high dose soul crushing truth injected directly into the patient's butt.

I will hodl till the day I die. NOTHING WILL TAKE THESE BAGS FROM ME.

THE BAGS ARE WITH ME

I AM THE BAGS

Sold at $395. Suckers.

Enjoy bagholding for years if you are lucky enought for it to go up to your buying price again.

I'll scoop it up once it hits 160

Oh I will you stupid faggot, I haven't lost anything if I don't sell

burn in hell, ya fat cunt

What's your buying price, my bagholding friend?

someone miss the boat, huh?

;_;

Imagine a chart. Now imagine the peak of the chart.

You've found where I bought in

why would you even admit to that hahaha

no offense but if so you are the dumb money...literally the reason why everybody is screaming bubble on here and i get why they say so..

why tho
>Unironically buying a ponzi coin at ATH

If buying ethereum at the ico and selling at almost top is missing out, fuck yeah i did.

Well my friend, let me tell you something. If in the next month bitcoin/ethereum price doesnt go up to ath again, you arent going to see that price in months if you are lucky and years if you are still lucky enought to get on the green.

IF you follow this advice you would have sold your ETH at $8. people who buy into this type of fear mongering will stay poor. that is all.

i bought in @ $3.00 and 4.00
sold that garbage at $18.00 and havent touhed the shit since

Idk, I just discovered Veeky Forums and crypto in general. Instead of lurking for 4 weeks as usual, I just decided to go balls deep with no research.

Good learning experience though. I don't invest what I can't afford to loose, so I'll probably just bag hold for a month to see what happens

care to show your ICO buy? that must look amazing

not really amazing because i just bought like 20 bucks on ico. Made like what 35k out of 20 bucks Still the deal of the century good. Literaly a lotto ticket won.

at least hes not larping like everybody else on here...

damn thats an expensive lesson(in lost profits), but yeah if you wait patiently you will not lose money if there isn't some major flaw discovered in eth i see no reason why it wouldn't reach a new ath maybe even within this year

The amount of mainstream media hype of eth is crazy, so I hopeful some normies will come and circle jerk it into the strat

In terms of golem, I'll hold until (if ever) Brass Golem comes out, it should cause a circlejerk spike and I can finally sell out

Idk about litecoin, hopefully it gets adopted somewhere on this planet because it has lower fees associated with it than bitcoin

Kek.

If you are bagholding don't worry its unlikely anyone has actually cashed out their profits so you're in the same position as anyone who has a strong imagination and thinks they have gained in crypto

this doesn't even have the double top faggot
>what are you doing?

so sell at 0.15 confirmed?

Back to with you two