Bagholders

Which coins are you bagholding?

My worst investment EVER : MYST this fucking shit is going LOW, LOW and LOW. Bought at 2$53... 1.39$ ATM.
BAT bought at 0.23$ and ETH bought at 370$ are also FUCKING ME. My only saver is ANS at 190k

RDD bought in at 64sats.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SONM hands down

I bought in at the peak of golem, ETH and LTC,

Down at least 30% on each, 50% on golem

im still holding a little bit of cfi, i think its fallen like 60% since i bought in. i dont see the point of cutting my losses on it

i bought some of my ans pretty high so that bag is starting to get heavy again

lol i love these threads stay away from icos and eth there all scams and you got fucked. sell before they drop more

lmao its at fucking 62 sats eth shit the bed today 200 dollars and rdd droped 4 sats today and your freaking out

I'm fucking happy for this one. I tried 10 times to buy the ICO but it was laggy and I gave up.. This shit is hitting the floor

what did you invest 100 dollars? i mine more rdd in a week than you hold

I learned with WGR. Fuck ICOs... and fuck newly listed coins because everyone's going to dump their bags on you for quick profit leaving you to hodl perpetually.

The best way to make money is to ignore Veeky Forums and do your own research, especially figuring out charts.

400k RDD

any recommendations for sites/ etc?

went a number too low on the num key. meant 700k

KEK

CFI is the heaviest bag i have. I'm sure at some point it will reach 0 and then will actually start debiting my bank account for money for the next big jew ico.

>bought 5500 DGB at 2050
>held through the 2500 spike because of shills
>currently down 70% on my investment

Jesus Christ, I'm sorry fellow user.

>Buying into one of largest marketcap coins after major pump despite no actual technical features

>literally pump because DGB was in a contest and had a minecraft server

yeah u deserve to lose ur shekles

did you really expect a decentralized VPN service to have more than $30 mil market cap? LOL

AMMO rewards, I doubled my investment but I got greedy and didn't cash out, now I am down 90%

ANS at 350k. Thinking about an hero.

ETH at 1124k. Not in a good place. I just want the dumping to stop. Kill the whales.

wow congrats you've made the most retarded post I've seen all week! Good job user!

Reddit fucks Veeky Forums.
Pottery.

Got ass raped holding waves and bat for the last 2 weeks, dumped today and bought some that I think will rise better when alts come alive again.

Hahaha fucking hell man

DGB
SIA
KURT

I'm still holding out that Kurrent will be on a secret moon mission like Zcash or Cloakcoin but only time will tell.

DGB was a meme and I fell hook line and sinker.

SIA I don't see much potential but if anything happens I'll be pleasantly surprised.

>ETH bought at 370$
jesus christ, here i thought buying at $280 was a bad idea

Ark at 44k.

>ETH bought at 370$

>tfw I will never have enough money to lose big
feels good being poor

Cfi

5500 digi then was like 200 dollars, grow up lol

People thought I was joking when I'd buy BAT at .05 cents.

In all actuality, it's probably going lower than that.

>a coin based on advertisements

I'd rather pay for ad-block plus than a shitcoin of this magnitude

The component I care about is people being rewarded for their cookies/browsing history instead of companies stealing it for a fat profit.

Still, it's like my lbry credits, we'll see if that has mass adoption to make it work.

>buying MYST

Hardly anyone cares that their shit is being monitored as long as they can stay ignorant about it. You only get a VPN if you're already up to shady shit who would go to the extra length of buying a coin centered around this?

CFI, bought at .23, currently at .16 cents.
SNT bought higher
Lost like $150 on scams agoras, korecoin
Lost like 50 on cloak
Bought eth at 360
Bought btc at 2600

Unless cfi and snt moon im fucked

MYST IS NOW 1$31

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY MONEY REEEEEEEEEE

Golem is destroying my portfolio right now. Fucking kikes.

CFI and SNT will both moon so you're good.