Buy my soul for 1 ethereum?

I'm a first time indie game developer, I'm 22, and i still live at home because i have no money and everything in my country is super duper expensive.(especially rent)
i live in a very (very) rural area in a middle eastern country, the only job i ever had was full time 12h\day, 6 days a week job at a plastic factory about 30 miles from my house, and i only had it for a little over one month about a year ago, just because i depended on my friend to drive me when he worked there too (in my house we have 1 car), and anyway now is a time in my life where i'm really really all out of money, there is seriously no job that i can get anywhere even close to where i live, and the game i'm developing won't be finished untill at least march of 2018..
sooo... does anybody out there maybe want to be a good person possibly and perhaps buy my soul maybe for 1 or 2 ethereum?
i will rly send you a legally signed document if you want that will actually confirm that you own my soul for all eternity, and also you will be a really awesome person and i will rly rly love you for all eternity
for 5 ethereum or more i will send nudes
for 1 whole bitcoin i will suck your peenis in real life (and i rly srsly promise it will actually happen in real life totally legit confirmed)

0x387447a9596316235269dAe2602975191A245591

Plzplzplz?

Fuck off oyy slut

i'm a guy mate

Sent :)

sent

sent ;)

the twist: OP is asian and doesn't have a soul to sell

Fine.

Sent >:0

:(
everybody trooling me

well duh first tell us which middle eastern country then post pictures of your naked sister or cousin.

CMON YOU MUST EARN IT

is your game on linux?

Sent. I think there is a typo in the wallet possibly? Hopefuly not Only did a test 0.1

then get kneepads and suck dick

Damn, you should have tried getting born in America instead. You could kys and try again

so when is your indie game coming out ?

Put on your hijab and hoist it up with your ass time-stamped. I'm sure you'll start getting more dinars that way. At the moment you're promising everything but giving nothing.

I hope by march 2018

what's your indie game about ?

I'm a totally secular person buddy, and also I don't even come from a Muslim/Arab country (not that It matters..)
Stop being a bigot peenis

At the moment it is still a secret, but I can say it is a game of the nieche genre of relaxing games and it will mostly rely on beautiful graphics and environments and beautiful music
Also you play a robot and it's all set about 20 years in the future

>legal document saying you own my soul

lol wut

this is just a gay begging thread. Post sharpie in pooper and I'll do 1 ETH

For privacy reasons can I just describe their appearance instead of nudes?

sent

You dont need that many tabs open at once
You disgust me

are you cute trap? there's no reason to desire your nudes otherwise

israel?

No begging threads please. They shit up the board and add absolutely nothing of value.

Besides, where the fuck do you think you are? This ain't reddit. The chance of you actually getting a handout is 1 in a billion.

>live at home
>jobless
>lol I make indie games

Giving money to some poor loser doesn't make me a good person. Plus protip if you're willing to sell your soul for especially that cheap it's worthless.

Pretty much this. Seems like a bad investment to have.