Is the bull market over?

Everything is crashing with no signs of recovery, are we entering bear market or are already in one?

If that is the case, will we exit it on august?

yes sell goy

The spaghetti is falling out of my bags now I have to sell. I'm going to be poor forever

Take it back, goyim!

I'm just gonna hold the coins I got and check back in a few months. Should be interesting to see where everything is

I sold everything at the ath. It's so obvious the bubble popped. People fell for the bulltrap, now we're heading straight down into despair.

It was an irrational bull run anyway. Assuming Trump does make good on his promises, there is no reason they should have had any tangible effect on markets yet.

As an Aussie I'm strongly considering buying Greenbacks in a few months time, once the dollar index falls more. Yellen is signalling there will be more interest rate rises, and I think it was that chick from Naked Capitalism who said that the "zero interest rate experiment has failed" and that means that the Fed will want to prematurely raise interest rates, so they have wiggle room for unexpected market downturns.

If Trump does manage to muscle his infrastructure plans and tax reform through the obstinate senate, then maybe in a year or two we'll be seeing growth again.

Either-way, right now it's sell!!

I'm in fiat until everything stabilises

>

all it means is that the small window we had where you could throw BTC at any shitcoin and still make profit is over for now.
newcoiners are going to have to start school.

me too. assuming segwit goes through without any turbulence I don't see the market surging as a result.

>newcoiners are going to have to start school.
Exactly.
Thank good.

not forever
you'll starve to death soon

If it doesn't start to recover after July 4th, then we've entered a bearish market. Right now it's hard to say, people won't buy crypto ahead of the holiday because of the volatility.

>implying crypto is ever stable

No one takes money out of crypto to celebrate the fourth of july.

Commie detected. Repent or suffer the wrath of the stars and bars.

just sit on your coins. people hold stocks for literal decades. you've had your coins for literal days and already wanna flip em. you even have hands?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Australians originate from a group of convicts. Discuss.

it is the bear market. bull market starting tomorrow gaining full force on wednesday

>If Trump does manage to muscle his infrastructure plans and tax reform through the obstinate senate, then maybe in a year or two we'll be seeing growth again.

what?
you believe that a stronger american economy will result in weaker dollar compared to cryptocurrencies, while weaker american economy results in stronger USD vs. cryptocurrencies?

Trump is incompetent, he won't get anything significant through Congress. Not that it would make a difference, you overestimate the effect of the US President on the markets as a whole.

>you overestimate the effect of the US President on the markets as a whole.
This but also effect on the US as a whole too.

bull market dies when oil goes over 70 dollars a barrel.

Why?

That day (21st august) is day for solar eclipse -.-' Ok, it's not surprise that you fall on scam ICO's when you fall on stupid theories that goldbugs creates