My thoughts on ANS

My thoughts on ANS

its going to continue this downward trend until it's about where it was last week at ~$4.30 then shoot back up to the moon possibly $20 or more

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h9XdqT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can confirm this

- Merk

yeaaaaaaa it aint going that low. Sell your stash if you're that confident. Weekends always have steep downward trends. I predict this will go above 350 by Tuesday.

I'm buying it today at 280. It won't go below 250 for sure.

Wishful thinking

It could shoot up anytime, risky to sell now

I'm waiting until Tuesday. There will be bargains tomorrow with Americans on holiday.

I dont think the whales will let it drop below 250k, they were holding it down last weekend and thats where most of accumulating happened. But then again one whale said its hard to manipulate such a large volume coin so go figure

>one whale said
Do you mean one user pretending to be a whale or really a whale

Could be a larper but some of the stuff he mentioned actually happened (the groups taking a more gradual approach to pumping and dumping this coin) and you can see that in past weeks graph with the occasional ladder spikes from daytraders buying and selling.

you know whats really funny - there was an user who sold at 190k and was crying that it went up to 220k lmao, now everyone is crying about how ants is dying, but think about that other faggot lmao

he could've made another 30% and instead he is very likely bagholding something else now

Is this some trap or is it starting early?
The order book is looking nice and theres very little walls all the way up to 340k

If you also believe that ANS will correct and then moon, you're invited to join discord.gg/h9XdqT

Fudders stay out

short sellers are idiots, what else is new

No way. Strong support in the 275-290K range, not gonna go much lower. I'd buy now.

230-250 ez. Screenshot this

Floor looks like $7. Most people look at the USD, not sats.

No one looks at USD

Newcoiner spotted

>Most people look at the USD

no

We do?!