Should I invest in Elastic? If so, why? Can anyone else recommend some coins that will go up in the next 24 hours?

Should I invest in Elastic? If so, why? Can anyone else recommend some coins that will go up in the next 24 hours?

It's undervalued at the moment imo. I don't know if it will go up in the next 24 hours but it should be a good mid term bet.

Which coin will go up in 24 hours?

kill yourself

your asshole better be elastic cuz you gonna get raped

>using HEAT exchange
Sketch af also confusing. I honestly wouldn't put any coin on there.

elastic is on bittrex now, but yes i agree with you about he heat thing

I was nervous sbout going to sleep afger getting this coin and now I see that it's still in the same price range wtf, somebody tell me that this is actually a good golem competitor

Just calm down. You guys have some super weak hands if your coin being in your buy-in range for a few hours makes you feel dizzy.

Lol that 139 btc wall is flashing in and out of existence again, this dude needs to chill out and leave the damn thing alone for a while

No I'm holding I just think it's funny I guess, it was stuck this way yesterday with the voume climbing and I wake up to see it STILL STUCK. I expected a dump from these wall whales or a moon mission. We'll see what happens today I guess.

CACAPERRO (CACA)
MOONCOIN (MOON)
AUSCHWITZMARK (ASH)

>AUSCHWITZMARK (ASH)

>Can anyone else recommend some coins that will go up in the next 24 hours?

Etheroll DICE

Brahhhh i know right i saw it and sold the fuck out im not fucking with something that has someone who can buy the bid book out 2.5x over

Every coin has whales. It's actually better that way, you would not want a coin with some bullshit "equal" distribution.

i bought the dip at 15k just bragging lel

Ofc every coin has its whale. Its that he keeps flashing it in the ask bids. It doesnt make sense its driving the price down on a coin hes holding a good chunk of.

Accumulation? I don't know but no one seems to really be reacting to it anymore.

He's definitely being a real dick with it.

Could just be taking some profit too of course. It's starting to get eaten now.

this fucking faggot and his shitty wall

Yes it's being eaten slowly, people are less and less scared of it. I'm still betting this thing will push to 30k sats once it's gone.

this dude is just bragging with his 250k $ in XEL

He would have $500k if he wasn't being such a faggot

If we told you and you bought it based off our opinions, then you deserve to lose money. I think viacoin will go up. But I'm just a bag holding faggot so really you shouldnt listen to me

You do realize whales know exactly how to maximize their profits right?

This guy knows what he's doing.

Enlighten me then. He has to have accumulated plenty by now if that was his goal. What's his endgame? Just building pressure? If he's not careful he could kill interest.

his goal is to get more xel before take off

that stock background animation killed the coin for me. Every second shitcoin uses that one.

I'm worried that there won't be a take off if he keeps this up for another day or two.

yes very good goyim! sell sell sell *rubs hands*

I understand the chart looks good at a glance but it's really important that the volume is big when it's supposed to break. Idk how long pump interest in this coin will last. I've seen manipulation suck the life out of many coins that otherwise would have soared. I'm not selling, of course.

I cringed when I read about their description of the programming language they use. I doubt they even have programmers judging from that.

Still, I might buy some cause people are starting to hype this.

the ico price has been at 700sat. It looks more like the early adopters want to keep the price high so they can cash out.

This is why I'm staying the fuck away

There's been a lot of trading since then, before bittrex. It was going for around this price. Doesn't mean there aren't ico whales, but at this point I think that's not as huge of a risk as it might seem.

How many millions were put into the ICO? Have they already unloaded a significant amount?

I thought Elasticsearch had a coin and was so confused