EOS

Been in crypto trade since 2013, believe, i've seen so many shitcoins I can't even remember all the stupid names.

Thing, is, if you want to be successful, you gotta spot the next big thing.

When bitcoin reached early 2014 peak, a guy named Vitalik Butterin was butthurt he could be in the early investors and invented ETH. With the smart contract buzzword, he managed to create a nice alternative to bitcoin. ETH went from 1$ to 300 $.

FFD to 2017, BTC is struggling with scalability, ETH faces the same. Both coins are in a stalemate, and both market are so active that making a change is like changing a reactor on 747 in flight.

If you want to spot the next big thing you gotta check which coin is tackling exactly the scale problem.

This coin is EOS today, It's valued around 1,3$ right now, I don't see it going above 2$ in the coming weeks, but 2$ would already be a nice profit. Thing is, whatever the tendency, this one is here to stay.

Do you reaserch, see what is the business plan, see who is behind it (hint, no chinks, no jews and no pajeets) and you'll thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/@eosio
eos.io/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/eos/
github.com/eosio
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990419.0
eos.io/faq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"scalability? we'll just have data centres handle everything!"

It's dirt cheap and traded in kraken, so I bought a few, for a long hold. I couldn't care less about their asynchronous and distributed smart whatever.

Yes, exaclty. Those guy are smart. They are see that the Big $$ will not be invested in BTC nor ETH because of the nerd political agenda. They focus on something that works, even if it's not denectralised enough, smart conrtact enough, censorship resistant enough, and all the BS scams you see everywhere.

In my opinion, EOS is the good compromise.

I bought 2500 EOS right now.

Kraken listing it is a good hint.

Krkaen was also one of the first exchange to list ETH right after the inception of the crowdsale coins in Aug. 2015. Those guys know their shit.

>Dan Larimer
>Year long ICO
>Tokens have no use whatsoever, as stated in legal document

Yeah, i've done my research and the conclusion is:

No thanks.

Is this your shill attempt?
Why don't you give us more info about the coin.

What's the market cap, what is it's function?
Please provide further information in future

>steem
steemit.com/@eosio
>website
eos.io/
>cmc
coinmarketcap.com/assets/eos/
>github
github.com/eosio

Yeah. I don't care what I make profit off of but the marketcap's already $282 million with 20% of tokens out and the rest coming within a year. Don't see too much upside desu.

>Tokens have no use whatsoever, as stated in legal document

gosh really?

Dan Larimer's magnum opus when it comes to ponzi schemes.

>Throw millions of dollar at me for an entire year and we MIGHT produce something that MIGHT be a success.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990419.0

>buying into a literal scamcoin

>block.one is building the EOS.IO Software but it will not configure and/or launch any public blockchain platform adopting the open source EOS.IO Software (the “EOS Platform”). Any launch of an EOS Platform will occur by members of the community unrelated to block.one. Third parties launching the EOS Platform may delete, modify or supplement the EOS.IO Software prior to, during or after launching the EOS Platform.
The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform.

>eos.io/faq.html

>Also: Cayman Islands based company

No legal responsibility AND no taxes?
You've really outdone yourself on this one, Dan!

All of what is said here is true (to a certain extent) but it deosn't mean the coins is not gonna get +50 or +100% in the next weeks.

Also, remember that Vitalik was named called a scammer during the corwdsale of ETH (go look at the bitcointalk forum)

>Kraken sends me an email about EOS

Thank you Kraken I'd love to invest in these EOS scam tokens but there's still the matter of VERIFYING MY FUCKING ACCOUNT YOU EURONIGGERS IT'S BEEN WEEKS NOW

>Eos
The fucking biggest scam of crypto for the past three months. I though it was Bancor but Eos is even more fucking ridiculous.

Go fuck yourself OP.

This

Really nigga? EOS? Ever heard of NXT? Been around since 2013, has the most advanced and user friendly wallet and has no scaling issues.

>Dan goes on shark tank
>Dan: I've got no product, but i need as many millions as you can give me.
>Sharks: Fuck off.
>B-b-but you get these tokens in return..
>S: Security, get this scam artist out of here.

>Dan creates ICO
>Idiots dreaming about lambos: "HERE'S A HUNDRED MIL, NEED MORE?"

Fuck off with this scam coin.

>no roadmap
>no product
>even if they finish the product, other developers need to choose their platform over other alternatives, which is unlikely
>nobodies hidden behind a Cayman Islands company
>tokens literally useless except for speculating

So yea, fuck off, or at least present it as a pure speculation coin with no real future, as it is.

Message them for an update.

Functionally useless or not, could have made ez bucks if you quickly grabbed some straight away on Kraken.

Literally a scam coin

Pic related

Literally a complete retard

Pic related

just made 400EURO profit or something dumb like that on this EOS

Haha, scam or not, i'm already at +50% looks Mike the chineuse are convi ces by OP

It's the same guy behind the code and they said they'd use that code as base for EOS

The fuck? replace Vitalik with "Jews" and you perfectly described Bancor in 2017.

> This coin is EOS today, It's valued around 1,3$ right now, I don't see it going above 2$ in the coming weeks, but 2$ would already be a nice profit.
Guess you're bad at predictions.

1 hour later...

Looks like OP was right

bought 50, we'll see where it goes

well well well.

>vampire squid
>(((the star)))

Its literally Bancor 2.0

Even if it's a scam coin, is it still worth buying short-term?

Looks like the chinks are pumpin it hard, if you buy eos sell as soon as you have a decent profit. You don't want to hold a bag of this scam to long

lol by the time EOs is released bitcoin will 10x its scalability to 50 transactions per second.
Eth will 5x or also 10x into 200-300 transactions per second.
we will also have things like the commit network and decentralized exchanges connecting major blockchains. We will have voting based blockchains like decred that solve consensus issues like bitcoin is having...
All that while being decentralized and secure.
The moment the more decentralized systems have enough infrastructure to be user friendly all this databse bullshit is gonna fly out the window.

what wallet should i use for EOS?