Crypto talk

hello anons, what do you guys think about cryptocurrecnytalk? I personally got some interesting info from time to time while scrolling it.

So what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/.
discord.gg/h9XdqT
techcrunch.com/2017/07/01/someone-just-bought-r2-d2-for-over-2-million-dollars/
youtube.com/watch?v=WabT1L-nN-E&
youtube.com/watch?v=nBLbESiy2oo
upcomingpumps.com/
cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on what you are looking for. You can get to know more about different coin projects, you can talk to devs and other researchers who try to find a sound investment plan. If you are looking for pnd, I recommend small quality groups. Made decent money for a PS4 with this group cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/.

As user said, it reallu dependsnon what you arw after. I tried the group 1 week ago, came out positive. When is the next coin pump?

Ill gamble 0.25Btc with UP this time. I think they start in 6 hours from now. Am i right?

Bump for interest.

upcomingpumps.com Get on Bittrex with some Btc. Dont risk more than you can afford to lose.

We try and predict the next pump on here discord.gg/h9XdqT

I dunno but im def participating, great gains so far

The more people come together, the better the ideas and predictions get. Everyone should join. Fudders and faggots will get rekt tho

thanks all

6 hours left.

:D

This gon be good

looking forward to it

how many hours left til pump?

3:20 left

itt shills
sage

techcrunch.com/2017/07/01/someone-just-bought-r2-d2-for-over-2-million-dollars/

After the buyers’ fee, it was actually just over $3M. I know a guy who wise live biding on this shit.

On which exchange the Upcoming Pumps event will take place?

i heard they are preparing on bittrex or something

Just joined their Tele, Bittrex it is. How many Btc are you gambling with this time?

doing 2 btc

Decent. I think you could easily double if you have decent internet. I think the power of the UP group is around 300 BTC.

sounds nice

You know what sounds nice? I am putting down 10Btc this time. Easy 20Btc.
youtube.com/watch?v=WabT1L-nN-E&

cool

I have a crappy internet and I only have 0.05 btc. Are they more lenient on poorfags which can't affect the dump at all? or will I have to suck a lot of dick and promise half my gains?

You think that is cool? lol, check out some of our vids bro. youtube.com/watch?v=nBLbESiy2oo

thanks bro

np. We are going to have another gathering at Troy SFA on July 29. come see us if you wish.

will do

This shit actually works? Upcomingpumps on telegram? Swear to god?

If you come, look for Logan.

okay thx

yep, did x2 with them

How? did you buy as fast as you can and sell a few seconds later?

Bump 4 interest.

pretty much what you're supposed to do if oyu want to make any money

yes

25 minute left, who is ready? upcomingpumps.com/

im in on this one bois. Just reset my router for faster connection. STRAP THE FUCK IN.

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/

shittiest pump ive ever seen

that was terrible

I call that a dump

wew you guys actually fell for it.

captain's pool is pretty much the only group that has any potential if you're fast enough.

this pnd was pathetic. it went from 500 sats to 700 sats, WEW LADS NICE PUMP kek

They deleted almost all the messages about today's pump off the telegram as well. It's kinda sad