TEZOS

What does Veeky Forums think about Tezos?

Is it even possible that this thing will make us money, with the uncapped ICO that goes 2 weeks?

I heard they pocket like 20% of the fundraising for themselves is this true?

Does it have the potential to be the next Ethereum ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhbvOcPlzzw
youtube.com/watch?v=gsY5wXj4Xm8&t=577s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scam coin

The founders seem to be sketchy af, but what if ppl lose hope in ETH and jump into Tezos?

I like weeve but he is a troll

youtube.com/watch?v=dhbvOcPlzzw

Major thing is that this coin doesn't address community building.

I don't see how it can overtake etherium, so what's the point?

Also ether consensys is going to be accrediting ICOs in the future to try to make it that they are legit and have a working prototype. No more bancor shit.

>Is it even possible that this thing will make us money, with the uncapped ICO that goes 2 weeks?
It won't make you much, that's for sure. Once it eventually gets listed 4 or so months from now it's possible it'll go for lower in fiat.

>I heard they pocket like 20% of the fundraising for themselves is this true?
8.5% of the money raised go to buying out the private company Draper's invested in that was used to hire OcamlPRO. The company's shareholders also gets 10% of the tokens. The foundation gets another 10% of the tokens.

>Does it have the potential to be the next Ethereum ?
No.

So 28.5% of the donation goes to others? That seems legit.

Scam but it will skyrocket like pseudo legit coins (eos, bnt, eth)

Pump and dump to be

in time this WILL be the btc killer

Bought for 1 ETH.

look how one of the founders get owned - youtube.com/watch?v=gsY5wXj4Xm8&t=577s

nobody need this coin, we have dash that does same shit

it would be better if you took out the money and burned it

How is it a scam coin? I see they worked on this for 3 years. They are trying to solve the forking problems with a community that can vote. They have smart contracts that some say is better serving than eth. They have PoS. How is this blockchain not shilled? 109 million on day 2 market cap. Will most likely be the biggest ICO to date. All I see is eth lovers hating on the new best thing coming out. Competition is a good thing btw.

b-b-but... muh eth!

Is the fundraiser the same as the ICO? If I send ETH to fund raiser, do I get the tokens?

Does BNT have potential to be the next ETH?

Lol. BNT is a scam. It's literally 40 lines of codes.

I heard that's wrong.

BTW, how do I purchase Tezos? Goldman Sachs backing it means it will most likely go up in value.

crowdfund.tezos.com

Source pls

Oh yeah, that mix has changed over time as well. A couple of days ago it was around 25% ETH so it seems more people are contributing in ETH over the last while.

Almost 140 million raised so far.

Is Arthur Breitman a jew?

ICO's are now mainstream and therefore will never be profitable, especially uncapped ones, I'm sorry but this is the truth.

#owned
Good video bro!

Thoroughly Jewish from start to finish. Being shilled left and right with no market cap. Will never overtake ETH, in any way (and no, I'm not even pro-ETH).

Shit coin.

Of all the shitcoins, this is the one my bad-investor normie friends know about and put money into

It might pop when it hits exchanges but the combination of:
> unlimited ICO,
> husband/wife duo,
> outsourced dev team,
> brand name investor,
> unlimited volume cap,
> smarminess of the dev team,
> absolutely off-the-rails FOMO

are all huge turn-offs

Enjoy your bags, folks

uncapped, long ICO with a lot of hype/publicity is reason enough to stay away even if the technology is solid.

a LOT of eth/btc has already been given to them. even if you are extremely bullish on the tech (and think it will surpass Eth at some point) you can probably get it on an exchange post ico cheaper

(((Goldman Sachs))) pretending to be the saviour of cryptocurrencies after decades of manipulating every market in the world.

FUCK EM

Steer clear of this shit

This. All Jewish hypecoins are created to fleece trust fund dorks in Silicon Valley. There is no value in this coin and its only hope is in buzzwords, only it doesn't bring any new buzzwords to the table.