Let's be serious about this

What are your plans on how to become wealthy/rich ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h9XdqT
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy XEL

Buy high and sell low obviously

RIDING BTC TO THE
Oh wait
Actual plans?
Saving $300 every 2 weeks into a savings account and trying to get my credit to around 700 and applying for amex plat and a couple of cards with high CL so my credit goes up even more

Honestly, investing on ever single ICO that looks legit and has a good idea, hold for at least 6 months-1 year, and cash out 10,000% gains.

If i had started last year id be rich already, every single ico with the exception of the jew scam bancor has at least 2x.

Also im putting all my chips on every ico hosted by cofoundit and iconomi, it means they are vetted and have more chance to moon.

a few good coins and patience

Job in finance making 6 figures while still living like a student (only expenses happen when I have a gf...)

Invest everything in multiple biotech fighting cancer, nash, heart failures, hearing loss and all those billion dollars markets without cure.

All those cryptos are a big bubble with nothing to back it up, it is only useful for money laundering, tax evasion, illegal traffic and states will forbid them one day or the other.

i own a cheap apartment, drive a shitty car and spend hardly any money. everything i earn is or will be used for high-risk speculation in crypto and futures contracts.

Good goy!

Get rich off crypto / Get rich off startup / Get rich off stupid phone app.

Any one of those.

Algotrading shitcoins

are you also a research assistant by chance, I have the same pay

going to be at the very top of a cock sucking pyramid scheme

I've got $6000 saved now, and I'll save another $20,000 over the next few years, doing something interesting that already covers travel, accommodation and food.

Soon after this, my Mum will probably die, and then I can sell my childhood home and split the profit with my sister - should be around $175,000.

In the next few years or so after this, my distant father will probably have died too, leaving me with three of his houses. I can sell them all, the first going for around 1.1 million, and two others around $50,000 each. Keep in mind these profits are being divided in half, so I'll get around $500,000, $2500, and $2500 again.

All together, that's a rough estimate of $756000 before I'm 25. If I simply keep it all in a single bank account, I can earn $37800 p/a at a 5% interest rate - definitely enough to ensure a steady increase in savings, especially compounded and added to whatever I've saved throughout a few extra years working. This isn't even accounting for any unspent superannuation I might inherit from my parents.

Not gonna lie, the future's looking pretty comfy.

Underrated post.

In the meantime I plan on wagecucking for years until crypto really matures.

exactly what bank is willing to give you 5%

>hoping your parents will die so you can inherit their money
>the only way you can conceive living well off is by your parents dying

I bet they hate you user, and they deserve to hate you

1. Accumulate bitcoins
2. Wait
3. Become member of new 21st century crypto aristocracy

I had/have an abusive mother, plus a cowardly, transient father who did nothing to shield me from family violence (nor was he even present for my birth) during our brief time together.

And when I grew bigger than my Mum at around 13 years old, she directed her rage towards my younger twin sister. Needless to say we feel nothing towards our parents, and see their deaths as ways to get ahead in the life that they stunted.

I haven't lived with them 17, but I was classified as a dependant so I'm eligible for inheritance.

It's a good thing I'm nothing like either of them, because this way their money will be put to responsible use in my life time.

My exact plan

i max out my 401k and i put another $400 a month in cryptos
thats all right now

Start by getting rid of fudders and shills and find like-minded people discord.gg/h9XdqT

I make stupid ICO's! It's so funny when redditors and Veeky Forums fall on them

Keep buying and holding ICN & ARK & holding for years.

I just bought more ICN. Been waiting for a discount like this.

Me too, except I still live with my parents. Why buy things when you can invest in crypto?

Is ICN going to be on Bittrex any time soon?

this

Lol why would you get Amex plat?

Can I be your sugar baby no homo

Get into elite dev camp. (ive done this already)
Use new salary to buy miners.
Build a fucking complex of miners to reek out 10% profit.
Use programming knowledge to rescript the miners to mine new altcoins
cross fingers and hope for one of them to moon.

Already have a few litecoin miners. Lambo in 5 years.

"Soon after this, my Mum will probably die,"

stfu bro. Here is what happens when people get old. They dont die immediately. They start getting privatized care. They start needing more medical attention and that costs money.

I know because my mom is doing the same thing right now. Eventually she'll need to get in-home care or move to a senior living facility. How is that paid for? With home equity.

You sound naive as fuck if you think its simply a snap of the fingers and you got all your parents wealth.

>hoping parents die early (considering you're younger than 25) so that you can make money off their deaths

You're scum, hope you realize that.

And one last thing,

if youre plan consists of "getting your parents money"...youre already weak minded and lack industry.

> Use programming knowledge to rescript the miners to mine new altcoins
Good luck with rewiring ASICs

No

By being fukken awesomesauce!

>everything i earn is or will be used for high-risk speculation in crypto and futures contracts.

Shouldn't you at least learn more about the risks you're going to take eventually ?

yes

my only chance is to hold 10+ BTC until 2025
pretty low chance to get rich tbqh

> parents get old and sick
> sell their houses to live in a 24/7 care facility
> leave you bullshit knick knacks

Happens 99.99% of the time. Retard.

by becoming a doctor and making smart investments. I don't care about having tons of fancy things I just want enough to provide for 8+ huwhite children

After 10 years you'll have $78k not including taxes and inflation.

Go to graduate school, eventually get a high paying job, save money, don't be an idiot, don't marry an idiot. No lambos. If it doesn't work out ask my dad for money.

>being rich
unpossible

ill become a professional shitposter on Veeky Forums and drive the buying/selling power of this entire retarded sheep board the direction that best fits my interest

Unless they irresponsibly spend it all.

hopefully they will, before menendez over here gets it

you don't need to be rich to sit around and do nothing, further more it's 2017 and everything is shit so there is nothing to spend money on.

Wargames saidi it best "The only way to win is not to play"

how/where do you look for worthy ICOs to get in on it early?

Airbnb, home renovations, electrician work, flipping properties, crypto (obviously), solar panels, smart home technology.

dat 17% estate tax.

Finish civil engineering masters degree & become a builder. Will end up doing all the meme certifications for extra networking opportunities.

Then my goal is to clear a few hundred k per year building custom homes with my parents money until I expand my prospects to large scale constructions to turn my business into a multi-million dollar a year empire.

>cowardly daddy
>abusive mommy
>need them to die to make any money

Guess who's the real bitch. I wouldn't have gone to your birth either. Hopefully you use that money to be a good parent, since you missed out on something money can't honestly buy.

Start and sell a business any other way is a meme

All these triggered faggots. Kys.