Power Political Simulator Game

Hello all, I'm here too find potential new members for the REPUBLICAN PARTY in an online, html-based US political simulation called "Power" (link below). In-game there are 100 senate seats, 50 governor seats, and an executive chief office that players can run for. Currently the GOP, aka the Republican Party holds a slim majority of these seats. Unfortunately the leftist "New Deal Alliance" and "Libertarians" (edgy centrists who are afraid to call themselves democrats) are gaining power quickly. These two opposition parties are made up of everything from literature-citing Marxists who cant argue worth a dime to full on Ancap. The fun of the game is mostly based in the massive discord community that has grown around the game. Here's the Republican GOP chat link below:
discord.gg/qPuwB47
discord.gg/qPuwB47
discord.gg/qPuwB47

To start a new character you can follow this link to the game's homepage:
oppressive.games/power/index.php

Besides the admittedly shitty coding of the developer, this game is extremely fun. Make sure to check the game, map before picking a state, as some states are very over-crowded (Texas, Cali), and it is very costly to move states.

Jones is a Vega violator you heard it here first

lol fuck off

Eris a closet homosexual

You damn alt right blowhard loud mouth piece of trash. You used the wrong to (too) in your post. Idiot

This game is actually pretty interesting, would highly encourage fellow le-redditors to join me in collecting shekels

Thomas Eris and Paul Pott are lovers
SAD
S A D

discord makes the game enjoyable and it's easy to become a senator 10/10

HAHAH top tier meme my friend

I'll give it a shot whats a good state to go to?

>attacking grammar
offended, literature-quoting Marxist detected. Roger Roger here comes the chopper

any state that isn't crowded but has good Republican party strength. Try the midwest

We need people in blue states and yellow states, I would recommend NM, DE, and MS.

What are the black and grey states?

One of the many Democrat parties.

Bump.

independents and other third parties who chose black lol

Gas yourself jew.

fuck off horatio I hope you lose your fucking seat faggot

Wew lad communism is key to a successful government. Amirite?

>Besides the admittedly shitty coding of the developer, this game is extremely fun
No. It's fucking awful and I'd rather mutilate my dick than play this piece of shit again.

The Republican Party is the most powerful party in the game.

Not for long. NDA comeing for them bitch ass, unwoke niggas

NDA are NOT WOKE

is someone butthurt they lost their seat and got ostracized for being a faggot?

The NDA is full of marxist degenerates.