It's Fucking OVER

NORMIES INCOMING REEEEE

Normies have known about Bitcoin since 2011, stop acting like they haven't.
These videos do nothing but make them buy BTC only.

just thank austin for inviting even more normies here buying your bags..

120 bizfaggots disliking, you people are disgusting

All 2.2 MILLION of them.

>36,000 views
Meh

Hmm, I don't think it's quite at the "shoeshine boy giving stock tips" stage yet.

>today
>it's not even noon

Loooool

It's been up like, less than an hour...

is that a human?

uploaded 1hr ago

Shill everything today so normies buy faggots. ETH especially thanks.

Normies have shit hardware and can't into computer
All decent mining cards are sold out anyway

Exactly. Seeing people ask questions on plebbit on how to get started mining but they couldn't even assemble a normal pc if they tried. Let alone all the bs errors, hiccups, and modding that comes along with mining.

By the time all those dumb fucks figure it out it won't matter

As if the people who watch channels like these would ever even manage to connect to a pool anyway. All they'll do is look at the instructions, say "this is too hard" and then possibly just buy 0.01 BTC hoping to become a billionaire from it.

So? Bitcoin was never that big of a secret. If anything it's always the influx of normalfags that burst the bubbles and sped up the correction.

Strange that you posted this. I just watched this video on Youtube and Ive never actually seen this guy before. Then I open BIZ and see sombeody on here has posted it too. I dont see the issue with more people getting into cryptos

I didn't watch the video but he's using nicehash and that's pretty easy to use.

Nice

Evan Austins started these two threads, whoever the fuck he is. He's got an unbelievably annoying face. He's probably trying to meme his success like that faggot who reads one book a day in his rented Lamborghinis

The correct reaction is to invest in AMD and a little Nvidia who are about to release a dedicated mining card.

Ughh not this guy.

Worse than Linus

> 2.2m subscribers
> 2.2m x 0.01 btc = 11k btc
> 55m enters market cap overnight

Not too shabby desu.

This is why Goldman is giving AMD shitty valuations, bringing down the price, and warning investors abut crypto entering a bearish stage. They're doing this to start accumulating themselves.

>OMG FREE MONEY
>why is this block chain taking so long to download
>uh
>fuck this
>oh look funny cat videos

>Public adoption, the only thing that can support and continue our uptrend, is happening
>Complain
Why? Stop acting like this is some secret club. If you want prices to rise, the easiest way is to get people to dump money into the market.
How do you deal with simultaneously wanting the market to grow (for profit) and shrink (for greed)?
I did this in 2011. Safe to say they won't jump on for at least 5 years

New hodlers

EVERYONE SHIT ON CRYPTO IN HIS COMMENT BOX. SCARE THE NORMIES AWAY

You don't need to download the block chain to mine

Shut up, faggot

im a blue belt in karate bitch fight me

You're a blue belt in "karate bitch"?

Most normies don't know that. When I tried mining a year ago I thought you needed the blockchian to poolmine

>over
There was proof yesterday that not even 250k people have eth tokens in wallets. Normies are not here.

I don't think I've ever seen a more Normie face

you're right
just look at the comments
>lol hey austin I dare you to start the video with whats up dudes le le le funny
they probably didn't even try to understand the video

does a bitcoin cost $5,000?

oh how i hate this face.

This.
Its just NEETs around here want to feel superior to chad, because they never grew out of high school

there is only one person that is more annoying in pc parts reviewing industry .... "bitwit".
stopped watching pauls hardware cause of him

Why is that a bad thing? Normies start buying and your coins rocket sky high so you can finally buy your lambos. Isnt this the perfect scenario?

1) normies will bring price of eth (or whaterver they are mining) down by their sells.

Then again, the amount of ETH mined is constant, no matter how many miners there are

2) they will come here eventually.
thats maybe a good thing cause almost everything shilled here turns into heavy bag

as newfags they will just sell it right away.

Never would I have thought that austin would kill the entire cryptocurrency boom.

That's pretty good
9/10

I assume most miners sell it right away

True normies don't even know what crypto is, do you spergs really think that they will have the patience, equipment, or knowledge to mine it?

>this computer is making me money right now

he's technically not lying (considering his amount of youtube subscribers), but aren't people going to be a little disappointed when they see how much money their computer makes them cryptomining? (unless they own a high end gaming pc in which case they probably already know about crypto). I suppose that could lead to some of them opting to buy-in instead which is the correct choice anyway (cost averaging)

>talks about Bitcoin mining
>zooms in onto an eth miner

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I'VE ALWAYS HATED THIS UGLY SON OF A BITCH BUT THIS TIME HE WENT TOO FAR

Here in my Garaaaaaaageee

>mfw he doesn't register as a MSB and gets irl b& for life within a year

NO AUTISN FUYCKKKKKKKKKKK

YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGGOT I KNOW YOU COME TO THESE BOARDS

GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT

dude, My wife makes me watch BB and i have become addicted

Nothing new, the blond alt right hoe posted a video about crypto some weeks ago

>Let alone all the bs errors, hiccups, and modding that comes along with mining.
I've mined several coins, nearly a dozen, and never had any serious issues with it, except for not putting in the correct parameters, but that didn't take more than half an hour to figure for any coin. Searching a pool included.

It's the best. I'm loving BB19 so far.

yeah she doesn't have millions of viewers retard

No, he is a blue belt in "karate bitch fight me".